AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-25, 21:11   Link #10721
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Tatsuya could've possibly been one of the results that the Yotsuba had acquired from the remnants of that country.

Whether it comes to pass or not. There is a lot of potential for story with that incident. Especially since Zhou's boss was a remnant of that group. Perhaps Zhou himself could be one of the earlier creations from it. Could make him capable of facing Tatsuya since at this point only Tatsuya could possibly defeat himself. lol

Yap that's it. Current year is 2096 and the incident is 2062. There are 34 years gap.

Tatsuya is only 17 years old.

Then it more make sense if Zhou Gongjin was born from Maya's egg that makes him has Yotsuba's blood. And HEIGU use him to revenge to Yotsuba.
Old 2014-02-25, 22:20   Link #10722
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
How do you win anyway?
Threaten the author.
Old 2014-02-25, 22:22   Link #10723
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
How do you win anyway?
Submit to the Mayumi Armada

Old 2014-02-25, 22:28   Link #10724
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
From what I have observed on this thread from my lurking days it's impossible to win. They might have temporary ceasefires but eventually someone(usually the Erika army) is gonna launch a preemptive strike
yep, more than likely their General is going to be the one to do it.
(we all know who I'm talking about)
Old 2014-02-25, 22:39   Link #10725
only1uknow

joining the convo^^ :
I see that seem a lot of u guys wanted maya and koichi to be together but doesnt koichi have a wife already? and still alive right? or are u suggesting that he leave his wife in favour of maya or that koichi's wife agree for koichi to have a second wife?.

regarding the school course "magic enginering" its newly open right? so does other school also have this course? coz as far as i know this course is open largely due to Tatsuya.

and also Mayumi said that the origin of course 1 & course 2 student is becoz of the order of the uniform when first high add 100 more student so my question is ; does any other school also have this Bloom and weed system?
coz its unlikely that the other school have the same problem regarding school uniform right?
or are they following first high? or is there some kind of official order for separate course??

p/s : i wanna see all the Brass from each school have a meeting before 9s competition,that would be interesting hehe.coz i also wanna know other 10 master clan heir.

also is there any chance that miyuki gonna end up with Ichijou Masaki through an arranged marriage? hehe
Old 2014-02-25, 22:44   Link #10726
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1uknow View Post
also is there any chance that miyuki gonna end up with Ichijou Masaki through an arranged marriage? hehe
hehehe, that would be epic..........and it also sinks the MiyukiXtats ship
those two would be good for each other, and it may very well be arranged, as the yotsuba head Miyuki NEEDS to marry, and i think incest will be off the table there.

MayumiXtats though, now that has value.........it patches up things between the yotsuba and sageusa, since there relationship with each other since the marrage cancel between Maya and koichi has been bad.

Quote:
I see that seem a lot of u guys wanted maya and koichi to be together but doesnt koichi have a wife already? and still alive right? or are u suggesting that he leave his wife in favour of maya or that koichi's wife agree for koichi to have a second wife?.
That ship is more for fun, since they both seem like they would be good for each other, and they had that ex engagement......i doubt anyone shipping that actually thinks that happens, maybe a reconcille before they die at best.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-26 at 08:37.
Old 2014-02-25, 23:11   Link #10727
yuzen003

Quote:
Only if the author decides he no longer likes money, Miyuki is the main girl and the vast majority of the merchandising involves her. He'd make the paying fans upset which would not bode well for future projects.
Old 2014-02-25, 23:31   Link #10728
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Not really but if there was, it would probably be the most one-sided love to ever exist...
Old 2014-02-25, 23:38   Link #10729
hakazee

Quote:
joining the convo^^ :
Sure why not ?
Miya is Tatsurou' wife. Tatsurou has affair with Sayuri and always be his lover even tatsurou married with Miya.
Everyone in Yotsuba know tatsurou has affair and they don't care.

Imagine Koichi and Maya has affair, they don't marry and only be his lover.
What a Drama......

Quote:
i also wanna know other 10 master clan heir.
So far we only have

Ichijou - Masaki
Yotsuba - Miyuki
Itsuwa - Hirofumi
Juumonji - Katsuto.
Old 2014-02-26, 01:01   Link #10730
fujin of shadows

Quote:

Quote:
In reality, she (Miyuki) wouldn’t do anything of that nature (Kissing, sex, etc.) with any boy save her brother. These were Miyuki’s true feelings. No, the real truth of the matter was that she (Miyuki) detested all the other boys except for Tatsuya.

It wasn’t a biological issue, so something like dancing was still acceptable. However, in Miyuki’s heart, the only who was allowed to touch her was Tatsuya. The only one who could do as he wished with her was Tatsuya alone.

The reflection in the mirror was that of herself clad in her underwear. As she looked upon herself, Miyuki couldn’t help but think. These fingers and this hair, lips, bosom, the secret places that no one was allowed to see, everything was available for Tatsuya to touch if he willed it. If it was Tatsuya, she was willing to do anything.

—No matter if it was her body or heart, everything that she was belonged to Onii-sama—

This was Miyuki’s truth, a wish that came from the bottom of her heart akin to prayer.
You guys seem to forget, Tatsuya would do everything within his power to protect Miyuki, from the Yotsuba and from herself if needed be....

If she is unhappy from any arrange wedding, even if Miyuki does not order it, Tatsuya would open the gates of hell and unleash a fury never before seen to ensure that Miyuki is safe and happy....

Also, morals be damn, Tatsuya would make sure that Miyuki is happy, at all cost...If that means he must bed her, he would do it....

He (Tatsuya) can only love her (Miyuki) and Vise-Versa!

All HAIL the Miyuki Empire!!!!!!!!
Old 2014-02-26, 01:53   Link #10731
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
What's the problem with incest, really? It's up to the people in question whoever they love. If the love is mutual, who are we to tell them otherwise?

There are other problems, sure. Hereditary diseases? Have no children. It'd be the responsible thing to do. Or maybe the Yotsuba can gene-tweak the babies (gene-tweaking/future medicine was actually the solution in the novel where I first encountered incest...).
Well, the mages in the 100 clans are descendants of a eugenics program. Maybe they already bred out the bad genes? Who knows? If anything, I think a little inbreeding might actually produce some interesting results.
Old 2014-02-26, 02:02   Link #10732
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Yap that's it. Current year is 2096 and the incident is 2062. There are 34 years gap.

Tatsuya is only 17 years old.

Then it more make sense if Zhou Gongjin was born from Maya's egg that makes him has Yotsuba's blood. And HEIGU use him to revenge to Yotsuba.
It just means that Tatsuya could've been one of the more recent attempts. Or the last one that they could before the Yotsuba caught on. There would probably be a lot of failures so that doesn't mean there are going to be a lot like Tatsuya running around. Likely a few at most but each would likely be powerful in their own right. But they would probably keep trying until they run out of eggs.

Quote:
It's actually pretty unlikely since they are both the heirs of their individual houses. Maya could be engaged to Koichi because it was Miya who was the heir at the time and she only stepped down afterwards. The Yotsuba also need to have Miyuki as the heir to control Tatsuya so they can't marry her off to another houses heir. Should they marry her off the the Ichijou family then the Ichijou family and not thw Yotsuba would have Tatsuya AND Miyuki. and the Ichijou family isn't going to give up their prodigy by marrying him off to another family either. Both houses risk losing too much with an arranged marriage between the 2 of them.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2014-02-26 at 02:13.
Old 2014-02-26, 02:16   Link #10733
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Well, the mages in the 100 clans are descendants of a eugenics program. Maybe they already bred out the bad genes? Who knows? If anything, I think a little inbreeding might actually produce some interesting results.
You read my mind! Plus, in fiction anyway, inbreeding is used to make preserve and conserve the bloodline.

I don't think the Yotsuba are too keen in losing the genetics of Tatsuya and Miyuki...
Old 2014-02-26, 02:21   Link #10734
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I honestly have to wonder how the MKnR world would view this. Think about it: Miyuki is most likely the future leader of the Yotsuba clan. It's one thing to be a hardcore bro-con. Really. Think about who her brother is: he's a god in all but name. But even then he's got that "Mahesvara" nickname. But to actually be in a (possibly sexual) relationship with said brother? If he was a step-sibling, cool. No one would be able to seriously object; they aren't related by blood; and they barely knew each other for most of their lives. But they aren't. They're full on siblings, blood and all. That's going to cause quite a few waves, I bet.

Exactly!

"The love that will shock the world and terrify the gods." Can you imagine the outrage!? Everyone won't just be against it--they'd be horrified if Tatsuya and Miyuki decided to cross the line. What if the author made them siblings precisely to cause such an effect?

It would be a match that slaps the face of common sense. A match outside the known system. An impossible match, supposedly. Something so above the rules, unorthodox, and irregular. The scandalous pair-up also has another reason to fill people with dread: they're the two strongest magicians in Japan and members of the Yotsuba clan--a clan that's already growing in disproportionate strength over the rest of the 10. If they agree with this match, it would be like them declaring that they're so above in power that they can do and marry anyone they wish, or even that only a Yotsuba would be able to truly stand side by side with a Yotsuba.

It would also fit with the Shiva parallels because when Shiva and Parvati got married--the whole universe shook and the gods were frightened. If Tatsuya and Miyuki ever got together officially, I think there's good reason to believe they'd get a similar reaction.
Old 2014-02-26, 02:33   Link #10735
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Tatsuya could've possibly been one of the results that the Yotsuba had acquired from the remnants of that country.

Whether it comes to pass or not. There is a lot of potential for story with that incident. Especially since Zhou's boss was a remnant of that group. Perhaps Zhou himself could be one of the earlier creations from it. Could make him capable of facing Tatsuya since at this point only Tatsuya could possibly defeat himself. lol
Or maybe Zhou's boss is the fruit of the Maya incident? Just saying. I mean, it feels like his identity is being set up as some big reveal, but I've no real reason to believe this. Maybe he's the Yotsuba bastard and not Zhou? Also, I think when we meet him it would feel like we're seeing another Tatsuya. (Which I kind of want to happen as it'd make the Xiang Yu parallels stronger.)

For the case of Zhou being the Yotsuba bastard, well there's his looks--he's handsome and has silky black hair. So maybe that points to that, but this is flimsy.
Old 2014-02-26, 02:40   Link #10736
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
How do you win anyway?

The faction whose heroine wins the Tatsuya D reigns supreme.

Hahah, seriously though, all this talk of war really reminds me of the OreImo Blood Wars...that was the most pointlessly epic otaku raeg conflict I've had the pleasure of seeing.
Old 2014-02-26, 02:42   Link #10737
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:

Nope. Not happening in a million years.
Old 2014-02-26, 02:46   Link #10738
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
You guys seem to forget, Tatsuya would do everything within his power to protect Miyuki, from the Yotsuba and from herself if needed be....

If she is unhappy from any arrange wedding, even if Miyuki does not order it, Tatsuya would open the gates of hell and unleash a fury never before seen to ensure that Miyuki is safe and happy....

Also, morals be damn, Tatsuya would make sure that Miyuki is happy, at all cost...If that means he must bed her, he would do it....

He (Tatsuya) can only love her (Miyuki) and Vise-Versa!

All HAIL the Miyuki Empire!!!!!!!!

you do know that Tatsuya will destroy Yotsuba in Miyukis order but he will never love Miyuki as a lover even if she order him to love her.bruce almighty reference(Tatsuya already confirmed this would end up being troublesome for their relationship and he maybe force to be distance himself to Miyuki if it ever happen) Thats why Tatsuyas been ignoring Miyuki's mental state/development in that area.

Anyways TatsuyaXMiyuki is a ghost ship from the beginning#!
MayumiXTatsuya would probably a high class laxury cruise;ErikaXTatsuya is a pirate ship.

Honoka x Tatsuya is probably a fishing boat; well because Tatsuya nver takes the bait#!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-26 at 03:20.
Old 2014-02-26, 02:50   Link #10739
only1uknow

what about the answer to my question regarding school system ? anybody knows???.
its trivial but its been bugging me for sometimes ㅠ ㅠ .

also Tatsuya magic flash cast; it can only do small magic right? so what is the need to keep it secret for?
or is it becoz no one else have this ability?? it baffles me coz the magic is nt that dangerous right?

oh~ and miyuki also cast her magic "cocytus" without using CAD right?
and i am curious to know other yotsuba clan ,kuroba is their branch … so are the others the name is also yotsuba or is it different last name? does the name "yotsuba" only refer to Maya,Tatsuya and Miyuki?.
Old 2014-02-26, 03:42   Link #10740
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post

you do know that Tatsuya will destroy Yotsuba in Miyukis order but he will never love Miyuki as a lover even if she order him to love her.bruce almighty reference(Tatsuya already confirmed this would end up being troublesome for their relationship and he maybe force to be distance himself to Miyuki if it ever happen) Thats why Tatsuyas been ignoring Miyuki's mental state/development in that area.

Anyways TatsuyaXMiyuki is a ghost ship from the beginning#!
MayumiXTatsuya would probably a high class laxury cruise;ErikaXTatsuya is a pirate ship.

Honoka x Tatsuya is probably a fishing boat; well because Tatsuya nver takes the bait#!
You know, I know sooner or later I'm going to have a debate against you.

We can established that there is attraction between Tatsuya and Miyuki....Tatsuya considers Miyuki as the most beautiful girl that he has ever seen, he also values her above all else, he even acknowledges that his feelings for her surpasses that of siblings.

Miyuki loves him and would surrender her body to him in a heartbeat.

They no their limitation and they know how society will view them if they ever crosses the line.....Let me ask you something, do they care?

Do you think Tatsuya would care what other people would say about him?

Do you think Miyuki would care about the slander faceless rift-raft would direct to her?

Do you think those two would give a damn if society views them as disgusting?

So far, the answer is no!

Hell, society would keep their mouth shuts considering how powerful this two are.

You can throw any army of the world at them and the two of them would annihilate them no problem.

Miyuki is content by just having Tatsuya by his side.

Tatsuya's life revolves around Miyuki and he considers protecting her as an honor.

Power is justice and those two have power in spades.

If Tatsuya and Miyuki ends up together, do you honestly believe that somebody would be dumb enough to separate them?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings