Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-19, 17:14   Link #81
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Lmao. How the f*ck is he arrogant and gay?

He chose the chick with the biggest boobs in the Bleachverse to be his VC. Then he went straight to the only Espada with boobs that could possibly rival his VC's, I dont see any gayness in that at all...
If you read the extra chapter about him (why nobody else gets that much extra screne time? Momo/Renji/Kira was necessary for plot because it pointed out that Aizen works with Gin) you'd know that it was Matsumoto that found him in the closet when he was killing his grandmother.

He is arrogant, he always was smuggy. Aizen can be smuggy because he can cut people in half while stopping their bankai with one finger. On the other hand Hitsugaya's first fight was against a girl he loves/cares about. Then he lost to Gin that was playing with both of his girls. And the next time he gets super serious he gets owned in 2 seconds.
Hitsugaya image of underdog that smells a conspiracy and finds the curplit was tottaly destroyed by the fact that he only found the real curplit by an accident and wasn't strong enough to do anything to stop him.

I remember that when he was fighting Gin and showed his shikai to suppose to be super strong (being 5 mails away to not get frostbites), turned out just to make Gin more badass. He had so much potentiol and yet he become more annoying that nearly anyone, and I even consider the gay-sailormoon fraction that at least had some cool idology about beauty.
Old 2009-05-19, 17:14   Link #82
kagato3

Ok i'm getting a bit sick of hearing that Luppi did massive damage to Hitsugaya when in fact he didn't take much damage at all.
Spoiler for case in point:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-05-19, 17:17   Link #83
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ok i'm getting a bit sick of hearing that Luppi did massive damage to Hitsugaya when in fact he didn't take much damage at all.
Spoiler for case in point:
Well, that at least proves my point that it's the stupidy of villains that makes good guys win battles

What I like about Bleach is the moment when e.g. Barrgan says that all Espada represents something and he's the death. But then we go to Hitsugaya vs Helibeli, and they both go "my weapon is better" " no mine is" over and over again.
SoiFong losing her arm could be a great lead up if Hitsugaya really was cut in half, instead of being saved by his fanservice. After SoiFong losing a little we could go to Shunsui and see him loseing and then Stark realesing and smashing him some and finally Urahara, Ishin or Vaizard could arive.
Old 2009-05-19, 17:18   Link #84
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
thank you for agreeing. exactly what i mean. if anyone in the bleachverse so far has the right to make the claim its barragan...firstly he seems to genuinely treat his fraccion with some sort of respect (called them dragons anyways), looks like a former ancient king, and i have yet to find any weakness or flaw in his ability(s)
Lol always welcome
Yep, Barragan really is the only onw who acts arrogant but at the same time proves it by actions.

While Hitsugaya always went boasting and then knocked out

Be assured that next thing he will say will be 'I'm a god!' and will make super puper technique which will make even Yamamoto piss himself

Although I hope that Halibel will kick Hitsugaya again and then before he will do something, Yamamoto will burn him from behind: "Just shut up already!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Not Yoru alone even Unohana is stronger than Shun/Uki . She is up there followed by Yamaji/Aizen... But the abuse is present take Fake Karakura arc we have momo/matsumoto and now Soi
Don't know about Uno, I still think that she simply has scary glare
Old 2009-05-19, 17:21   Link #85
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
^^LOL at everything. unohana looks like she has the same scary glare as yamamoto, cept not reiatsu based; but being a female i think gives her even more scaryness...would not want to get on her bad side.

we haven't seen her at all in a while actually...where in the world is captain unohana?
Old 2009-05-19, 17:26   Link #86
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
^^LOL at everything. unohana looks like she has the same scary glare as yamamoto, cept not reiatsu based; but being a female i think gives her even more scaryness...would not want to get on her bad side.

we haven't seen her at all in a while actually...where in the world is captain unohana?
I really wouldn't like to anger her if I was her patient

Stuck in Hueco Mundo. Probably is having tea with some Hollows
Old 2009-05-19, 17:27   Link #87
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post

i was hoping that unohana would fight yammy and isane could fight his dog
Old 2009-05-19, 17:31   Link #88
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:

i know right? i would not put it past her serving tea to some hollows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i was hoping that unohana would fight yammy and isane could fight his dog
lol...watch the dog be the real 10th espada and then isane having to fight him
Old 2009-05-19, 17:39   Link #89
Wolcik

Unohana won't be fighting because 13 years old aren't interested in their moms. They just don't care about her. That's the reason why she said "we didn't iniltrate enemy's base to kill the ones that kill us, but to heal our man so they can get killed again" which is cool and neat if you don't think about it, but that's not a problem for fans because they don't think they just accept and ask for more.

Kubo himself said that Aizen being the super smuggy overpowered mastermind that he is now, was just an accident that he thought up on the way. That's the way he creates: first he creates some cool looking cast and then he makes them do stuff for some reason and when he runs of ideas he goes back re-reading what he's done and finds something that can blow our mind and wasn't made impossible by something someone said in the past. Like our big zero - nobody mention Yammy being nr10 and him being weaker so what the heck, let's make him the strongest. Kubo checked if nobody imporant said espada are from 1-10 and if someone like 11 arrancar said something about 10th espada than he assumed he isn't relaiable source even if he was the first one from who Hitsugaya chit-chated info about Aizen.
Old 2009-05-19, 17:53   Link #90
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
If you read the extra chapter about him (why nobody else gets that much extra screne time? Momo/Renji/Kira was necessary for plot because it pointed out that Aizen works with Gin) you'd know that it was Matsumoto that found him in the closet when he was killing his grandmother.

He is arrogant, he always was smuggy. Aizen can be smuggy because he can cut people in half while stopping their bankai with one finger. On the other hand Hitsugaya's first fight was against a girl he loves/cares about. Then he lost to Gin that was playing with both of his girls. And the next time he gets super serious he gets owned in 2 seconds.
Hitsugaya image of underdog that smells a conspiracy and finds the curplit was tottaly destroyed by the fact that he only found the real curplit by an accident and wasn't strong enough to do anything to stop him.

I remember that when he was fighting Gin and showed his shikai to suppose to be super strong (being 5 mails away to not get frostbites), turned out just to make Gin more badass. He had so much potentiol and yet he become more annoying that nearly anyone, and I even consider the gay-sailormoon fraction that at least had some cool idology about beauty.
Now what I dont get is people you know every second Shinigami/Espada/Arrancar in Bleach IS arrogant, one-third has an inferiority complex leaving one in four actually having a mysteriously cool/calm/badass persona. The only group notably not to be arrogant is the humans who have been shafted to lower levels like Krillin in the Android Saga.

So why is it that Hitsu is singled out as seemingly the most effing arrogant bastard there is...? Everyone in their fight shows some sort of arrogance. Ulquiorra was pretty much the most notably arrogant before Barrgan but in the end basically got bent over and A-rapped, and when he versed someone who was stronger than him basically lost the will to live. At least Hitsu continues fighting despite the difference in power.

Will see how badass Barrgan is when he faces someone who isnt shitting their pants or so arrogant they wont pull out their bankai..

As for pulling something out of his ass...how so? ice Illusion? His strongest aspect is kidou and has supposedly the strongest ice zanpaktou though obviously still immature. Calling him out on the ice clone is like calling out yamamoto for his fire wall.
Old 2009-05-19, 18:00   Link #91
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Will see how badass Barrgan is when he faces someone who isnt shitting their pants or so arrogant they wont pull out their bankai..

don't badmouth soifon
Old 2009-05-19, 18:03   Link #92
kitten320

Quote:
I don't remeber her running away
Being an assasin is a normal thing to hide in the shadows and then attack from behind.

Besides it isn't the first time she does it and in the end she always ended kicking some seriouse asses.

I mean her fight with Vega and filler one with Mabashi.

So her fight is far from the end and Barragan might get seriously injured soon.
Old 2009-05-19, 18:05   Link #93
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

^ Just saying.

Is it better to lose an arm before going Shikai or getting blindsided in bankai. Whos got the better chance of getting back up?
Old 2009-05-19, 18:09   Link #94
Gin
*Artist

id say that having an army of fangirls ready to massacre the author and his entire family should anything bad happen to you is much better than having bankai but toshiro has both so idk
Old 2009-05-19, 18:17   Link #95
kitten320

Quote:
^ Just saying.

Is it better to lose an arm before going Shikai or getting blindsided in bankai. Whos got the better chance of getting back up?
She was in shikai all the time

And it isn't like if she is the first character who pulls out bankai after getting injured.

Take Byakuya as example. He basicly lost hand AND leg. He couldn't move them so it almost the same thing as cut off. So her situation isn't that extreme yet

Although she finally seems to be planning to do something.
Old 2009-05-19, 18:26   Link #96
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Well, I am waiting for some social society kills. At least a couple, I'm not asking much but some kills. If it's Hitsugaya or Soi Fon; even, a vc or two.

Anyways, I like to see what kind of tricks Hitsugaya got up his sleeves and Soi Fon. Kubo and Kishimoto is a chauvinism. Simple reason why they do not show their female characters fight, the females might become more popular than the guys or the main character. They do not want that.

If Kubo doesn't like showing people bankais, why does he constantly showing; Hitsugaya, Renji, Ichigo, Byakuya, and the list goes on.
Old 2009-05-19, 18:31   Link #97
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
Well, I am waiting for some social society kills. At least a couple, I'm not asking much but some kills. If it's Hitsugaya or Soi Fon; even, a vc or two.

Anyways, I like to see what kind of tricks Hitsugaya got up his sleeves and Soi Fon. Kubo and Kishimoto is a chauvinism. Simple reason why they do not show their female characters fight, the females might become more popular than the guys or the main character. They do not want that.

If Kubo doesn't like showing people bankais, why does he constantly showing; Hitsugaya, Renji, Ichigo, Byakuya, and the list goes on.
The most realistic death would be Matsumoto who was almost cut in half Don't want it, but it would be very realistic...

Hmm... How about Omaeda? Then we will definetly see bankai

Very lame excuse What's so bad if female will become more popular? Do they have some complex?

He doesn't like to show new ones, probably doesn't like to come up with design.
Old 2009-05-19, 18:36   Link #98
Gin
*Artist

Quote:

because bankai is 'full release' so it should be used to close a characters growth. so when a character has a bankai already but they are fighting someone stronger kubo has to either kill off that character or give them some retarded power up (ichigo's mask, all of hitsugaya's new moves, byakuya using yoruichi's moves etc.)
Old 2009-05-19, 19:01   Link #99
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
The most realistic death would be Matsumoto who was almost cut in half Don't want it, but it would be very realistic...
Yeah, I do not really want it either, but Kira can do so much with his medical skills; especially, he has not been in division four for long time.

Quote:
Very lame excuse What's so bad if female will become more popular? Do they have some complex?
Apparently, they do have a some kind of complex; shounen-complex.. lol
Old 2009-05-19, 19:10   Link #100
kitten320

Quote:
Yeah, I do not really want it either, but Kira can do so much with his medical skills; especially, he has not been in division four for long time.
So true! He is healing so many people with so many seriouse injuries like if he is some proffesional medic!
He soon will be able to replace Unohana, seriously

Quote:
Apparently, they do have a some kind of complex; shounen-complex.. lol
That just proves my theory... Kubo got his hand broken in several places by a female

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga