AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-15, 23:33   Link #3681
YuzurihaAsuna

... Haa.. I'm satisfied! Loved the ending!
YuzurihaAsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 23:56   Link #3682
jandkas

So how many actually think the Epilogue would actually appear in the last 3 episodes?

I was a bit confused thinking that the author did a cop out by suddenly pushing in a "wish" but recently watching the newest episode I understood where that wish came from.
Spoiler for Kyousuke's Request:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-16 at 00:09. Reason: merge double-post
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 01:49   Link #3683
Anime299

The reason they talk about going back to being normal siblings is pretty basic. They both like eroge, and brother-sister specific eroge at that. They have just worked their way through their own, real-life 3-D eroge, complete with alternate paths, choices to be made, and the final step in the 'game' is for the brother and sister to win through the choices and get married. And they did that. He had all type of girls he interacted with just like in a game, and she had choces to make as well. Once the wedding was over, so was the game, and they return to 'normal' life. Not so easy in 3-D though, they're finding out, but they finished the 'program', and now it's back to life.
Anime299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 02:08   Link #3684
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime299 View Post
The reason they talk about going back to being normal siblings is pretty basic. They both like eroge, and brother-sister specific eroge at that. They have just worked their way through their own, real-life 3-D eroge, complete with alternate paths, choices to be made, and the final step in the 'game' is for the brother and sister to win through the choices and get married. And they did that. He had all type of girls he interacted with just like in a game, and she had choces to make as well. Once the wedding was over, so was the game, and they return to 'normal' life. Not so easy in 3-D though, they're finding out, but they finished the 'program', and now it's back to life.
I respectfully disagree, to compare that, look at my past on the previous page. Kirino's hope was to forever be together with the one she loves the most (Kyousuke). And Kyousuke said about the 'let's get married' that this is something only to be said once in a lifetime, furthermore he decides that he will not date anybody anymore. Their thoughts and ideas stand in direct contrast to what you allude to in your post. To them, this was never a 3D eroge. As for why they talk about going back? It's because they are internalising their feelings, they go back to being normal siblings in front of society (a point that Kirino seemingly stresses more than Kyousuke), but in their hearts, they very much consider themselves a couple. I am too lazy to write my entire post again, so here's the link
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=3675

EDIT: Furthermore your interpretation does not take into account why Kirino started to play imouto-type eroge in the first place: To look for ways of consultation to reach her dreams as laid out at the end of Chapter 5.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:10   Link #3685
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime299 View Post
Not so easy in 3-D though, they're finding out, but they finished the 'program', and now it's back to life.
The difference is basically that, in a game, once it's finished the story is over. But once their "game scenario" ends, their story together goes on. So now they have to figure out for themselves what happens after that, hence the life consultations continue.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:17   Link #3686
kazzuya13

Because of the end. I don't think Kirino will have much of a social life. There will be awkwardness by Ruri and Ayase towards Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:24   Link #3687
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Because of the end. I don't think Kirino will have much of a social life. There will be awkwardness by Ruri and Ayase towards Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship.
Hmm, at least in regards to Kuroneko I doubt it. Because Kuroneko always knew about their mutual tendencies and this end was not very unexpected to her. In Vol.10 (or episode 11) she says she doesn't mind if Kyousuke was an incest loving bastard and that she is Kirino's true friend. Now, of course you can say that she only said this because of the confrontation with Ayase, but on the other hand, her initial drawing in the Destiny Record was of Kirino and Kyousuke living a happy life. Furthermore she helped them one last time (though it on the surface didn't look like that) when she cut off the bridge behind Kyousuke.

As for her social life, I mean Kirino is a hugely popular girl, and as long as her friends who know, don't blurt out their relationship (which they in all likelihood won't), then she continues to be popular (which may be one reason, why she is more keen on internalising the relationship with Kyousuke, than Kyousuke).
Old 2013-06-16, 02:40   Link #3688
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I disagree because in the end the went to an offline meeting, both kirino and kyousuke were invited and since kuroneko is part of there group it shouldn't be awkward also even Kuroneko said she doesn't mind even if kirino had sex with Kyousuke albeit a bit rashly but still. However for Ayase there might be a degree of getting used to the fact that kirino dated her brother also her reaction was never shown but still she got used to the fact kirino was a otaku with the hobby of collecting eroge.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:46   Link #3689
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
However for Ayase there might be a degree of getting used to the fact that kirino dated her brother also her reaction was never shown but still she got used to the fact kirino was a otaku with the hobby of collecting eroge.
Well, with Ayase, I assume the main thing is that she's going to want some time to get over the loss of her first crush. After some time has passed, maybe she'll be able look back on the whole thing and smile, but I assume that she's going to want some space from Kyousuke for the time being, no matter who he decided to start going out with. The fact that he's chose her best friend and his sister makes it extra painful.

As you said, Kuroneko at least had a clearer picture of Kirino's feelings, and had somewhat prepared herself even if that didn't take the pain away. So she's had a lot more time to process it than Ayase did, even if it still hurt like hell when it actually happened.
Old 2013-06-16, 03:32   Link #3690
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, with Ayase, I assume the main thing is that she's going to want some time to get over the loss of her first crush. After some time has passed, maybe she'll be able look back on the whole thing and smile, but I assume that she's going to want some space from Kyousuke for the time being, no matter who he decided to start going out with. The fact that he's chose her best friend and his sister makes it extra painful.

As you said, Kuroneko at least had a clearer picture of Kirino's feelings, and had somewhat prepared herself even if that didn't take the pain away. So she's had a lot more time to process it than Ayase did, even if it still hurt like hell when it actually happened.
Exactly, for now I am going to take the destiny record's drawing of Kirino and Kyousuke smiling with Kuroneko giving them breakfast as the current state of affairs. Everyone doesn't win but it turned out better than expected.
Old 2013-06-16, 03:59   Link #3691
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
No. Correct me if i am wrong. But that request was used by Kyousuke already to let manami and kirino talk to each other in volume 11.

So that is not the wish of episode 11 season 2. Becaue it is already used by Kyousuke.
True but Kirino said that she will reward him although its not clear (correct me if Im wrong here again) maybe the reward was an extra free wish???
Old 2013-06-16, 04:04   Link #3692
jandkas

Quote:
No. Correct me if i am wrong. But that request was used by Kyousuke already to let manami and kirino talk to each other in volume 11.

So that is not the wish of episode 11 season 2. Because it is already used by Kyousuke.
What did they talk about?
Old 2013-06-16, 04:22   Link #3693
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Kyousuke wanted to restore the realtionship between manami and kirino. So he requested kirino to go talk with manami. Read volume 11 chapter 1. They talked about the events of the past, sakurai, the kirino of the past who looked up to her brother etc, how manami changed kyousuke.

But there was one thing they didn't discuss. THat was the part about when manami said to kirino to forget those love feelings for kyousuke. They taked about till volume 12. And you knew what happend. A cat fight ahahahhaha

EDIT: i think you are right there, wilshere.
Hmm, did Kyousuke request that discussion? It is too much text to just fly over, when you have to look for details, but right now I only found this, which doesn't suggest that it was something Kyousuke requested:

"At that time, Kirino and Manami had reached an agreement for a discussion."

So, can you perhaps post this part where Kyousuke requested it? I am too lazy to continue the search.
Old 2013-06-16, 04:41   Link #3694
shironeko8

in regards with today's episode in the anime, i think they really adapted volume 10 quite well.
Although i was expecting for kouki and kohei to finally meet, it got cut naturally. kouhei has never gotten any screentime since season 1 episode 15, in season 2 he's only seen in the OP. Well, too bad for him. XD

Anyway though, i thought the eroge that kirino gave to kyou was supposed to be "Imouto Wife", right? just making sure.
Old 2013-06-16, 04:44   Link #3695
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Hmm, did Kyousuke request that discussion? It is too much text to just fly over, when you have to look for details, but right now I only found this, which doesn't suggest that it was something Kyousuke requested:

"At that time, Kirino and Manami had reached an agreement for a discussion."

So, can you perhaps post this part where Kyousuke requested it? I am too lazy to continue the search.
You are right there. Did some research on volume 11. I was wrong there. And yes indeed. Nothing is mentioned about a request (because he passed his mock exam) of Kyousuke. So that kiss in volume 12 at the end. Could be really be the fulfillment of the agreement they had if Kyousuke gets an A for his mock exam.

EDIT: i also did a quick scan on chapter 1 volume 11 (to much to read). So i can be wrong. If sombody has the answer and can confirm it with evidence. Don't
hesitate to correct me. If i am wrong!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-16 at 04:57.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 04:46   Link #3696
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by shironeko8 View Post
in regards with today's episode in the anime, i think they really adapted volume 10 quite well.
Although i was expecting for kouki and kohei to finally meet, it got cut naturally. kouhei has never gotten any screentime since season 1 episode 15, in season 2 he's only seen in the OP. Well, too bad for him. XD

Anyway though, i thought the eroge that kirino gave to kyou was supposed to be "Imouto Wife", right? just making sure.
I think the title ''The forbidden life of the two'' does apply to Imouto-wife since its an Imouto eroge right??? Seeing the title of the next episode I'm not sure if Volume 10 will only take 2 episodes or not plus I want to see the scene where his father builds the cabinet with him,maybe a flashback when Kirino comes to the party???
Old 2013-06-16, 04:49   Link #3697
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by shironeko8 View Post

Should be, I made out the Kanji for 'imouto' and 'wife'.
Old 2013-06-16, 05:00   Link #3698
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Should be, I made out the Kanji for 'imouto' and 'wife'.
I believe he is talking about the anime here.
Old 2013-06-16, 05:11   Link #3699
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
I believe he is talking about the anime here.
Me too. And I have just compared it with the title in the novel, it is the same, hiragana and kanji.
Old 2013-06-16, 05:24   Link #3700
Sakuratsuki

Watching episode 11. They are at volume 10 at the moment. Looking back at episode 1 again. They started with a flashback. So I won't be surprised if in episode 13, volume 11 will be animated. Knowing that volume 11 is full of flashbacks.

So I actualy think that the last 3 episodes will be for volume 12.

But the only thing that bothers me is. The sakurai part. Will they have time for it? i dont want them to waste the last 3 episodes for a part of volume 11. Because i will be pissed if they don't take the time to animate volume 12 in the best possible way.

EDIT: HAhahah, what if they troll us with the anime and they pull another route end? With the message at the end of the episode: YOU MAD!!!!!!! TROLLLL
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings