AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2011-12-12, 10:52   Link #241
tsunade666

the anime is 1 cour so I don't even have hope on it but will still be watching for juicy fanservice.

The studio said they will follow the novel but they intend to do only 1 cour which is impossible if you ask me.
Old 2011-12-17, 23:40   Link #242
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So i just finished watching the past seasons and had one question. How did Joseph, Sheffield, Waldo, and Cromwell know that Louise was a void mage when no one else knew?
Old 2012-01-14, 23:02   Link #243
Kaiba

Another question that I have: exactly how large is Tristain academy anyways?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 12:27   Link #244
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

When does the anime run out of novel material?
Old 2012-03-29, 12:33   Link #245
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Run out? Never. The anime is over and it didn't cover everything.

Spoiler for Just tossing in spoiler tags to be safe, but it's just stuff from season 1 and 2 of the anime:
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 12:38   Link #246
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I thought the anime was how the series was going to end, instead of a novel. I've read the volumes one to twelve so I know how much the anime (unfortunately) diverged.
Old 2012-03-29, 17:56   Link #247
Ms. Valliere
Baka...

The manga is still going on right?

I just started reading since the anime ended :/ It'll be a while before I find something that got me so attached like this anime did.
Old 2012-03-29, 21:27   Link #248
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Quote:
I thought the anime was how the series was going to end, instead of a novel. I've read the volumes one to twelve so I know how much the anime (unfortunately) diverged.
As I understand it, the anime covered all the released novels, and that took them 'till episode 8. The last 4 episodes cover content that has not yet been released in novel form (though, as far as we've been told so far, two more novels are still planned if the author's health allows it).
Old 2012-03-29, 21:37   Link #249
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
As I understand it, the anime covered all the released novels, and that took them 'till episode 8. The last 4 episodes cover content that has not yet been released in novel form (though, as far as we've been told so far, two more novels are still planned if the author's health allows it).
Aha! Got ya. Thanks.
Old 2014-02-09, 15:46   Link #250
a-d

Character Analysis.

Questions
If Louise had an ability which caused a song to play the first time she touched them which reflected what they really thought of themselves, which songs would play for which characters?

If Louise had an ability which gave her access to Netflix and didn't know what it was, what is likely to be the first movie she'd choose?

What movies do you believe would horribly mess with her or her society? (Personal guess: The Matrix)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of an advanced, non-magical society which could be a threat to her magical one? (Example: Ours)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of spaceflight? (Example: Apollo 13)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of a hyper advanced, non-magical society which could easily defeat her magical one? (Example: Star Trek)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of fantastic martial arts? (Example: Shaolin Soccer)

If Louise had an ability which gave her access to the video games of every system, allowing her to play any of them and forcibly transporting her and anyone within a limited distance as well to play within them as the main character (Think cooperative Halo play but with any game.), and didn't know this, what would be the first game she'd choose?

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of an advanced, non-magical society which could be a threat to her magical one? (Example: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of spaceflight? (Example: Halo)

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of a hyper advanced, non-magical society which could easily defeat her magical one? (Example: Mass Effect)

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of fantastic martial arts? (Example: Street Fighter)

Reason
I've been toying with the idea of Saito escaping his initial transfer to Halkegenia by throwing a still plugged in XBox One through the portal due to panic when it starts chasing him. It's attempt to suck in everything which makes up the XBox blacks out Japan and throws the magic for a loop.
And when Louise attempts the bind familiar spell on the smoking XBox One...

But I don't know the characters well enough to answer any of the above questions.

I mean, when Louise finds Netflix, she'll obviously focus on movies which have "Mage" or "Magic" in the title, but there aren't many of those, leaving her eventual choice a mystery while there are probably plenty of games with "Mage" in their titles and even more with "Magic."
So given her personality and history, which movie do you believe she'd choose?

Which leads back to their personal songs when Louise touches or is touched by other people. I've been trying to guess which songs would play for which people, especially if the one heard reflects how they really perceive themselves.

Current Guesses
Spoiler for (Good grief that's a lot of characters.):

Summary
Could you give a second opinion on the characters personalities and likely choices in matters of movies, video games, and which songs best describe how they see themselves?

Questions
If Louise had an ability which caused a song to play the first time she touched them which reflected what they really thought of themselves, which songs would play for which characters?

If Louise had an ability which gave her access to Netflix and didn't know what it was, what is likely to be the first movie she'd choose?

What movies do you believe would horribly mess with her or her society? (Personal guess: The Matrix)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of an advanced, non-magical society which could be a threat to her magical one? (Example: Ours)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of spaceflight? (Example: Apollo 13)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of a hyper advanced, non-magical society which could easily defeat her magical one? (Example: Star Trek)

What movies do you believe would best introduce the idea of fantastic martial arts? (Example: Shaolin Soccer)

If Louise had an ability which gave her access to the video games of every system, allowing her to play any of them and forcibly transporting her and anyone within a limited distance as well to play within them as the main character (Think cooperative Halo play but with any game.), and didn't know this, what would be the first game she'd choose?

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of an advanced, non-magical society which could be a threat to her magical one? (Example: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of spaceflight? (Example: Halo)

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of a hyper advanced, non-magical society which could easily defeat her magical one? (Example: Mass Effect)

What games do you believe would best introduce the idea of fantastic martial arts? (Example: Street Fighter)

Last edited by a-d; 2014-02-09 at 15:50. Reason: Increasing ease of readability.
a-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 06:59   Link #251
wakbob

Can anyone answer me this.

Where does the light novel end with the anime part?
wakbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 07:37   Link #252
Sacredus

Well, I read this some time ago but...

It would be best to read this from 1st Volume. Anime "adapted" 12 volumes (forget about existence of ZnT F) but they were changing material since... end of second season? ZnT F just used few scenes from last volumes and (for me) can't be even considered as adaptation.

Anyway, 2nd season ended at 7th vol (?), so if don't want read material from first two anime series, chapter 9 from it should be good place to start.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote