AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-24, 15:58   Link #2041
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Gazelle tried to sneak down there with his friends, but Stanley caught them. It'll probably tie in with why Generation Bleu's backers want the Quartz to themselves.
Old 2012-08-24, 16:08   Link #2042
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marower View Post
Nope, nothing. It was just shown and then completely dropped, most likely to hype fans. It will probably be back later though.
Hopefully it will. It sure did hype me at first, and I was really expecting it to take some action in the episodes that came afterwards.
AO had its forgivable bad-writing times, but if they don't do anything with TheEND, it'll be an ugly scandal.
I'm still not certain on whether I'm completely satisfied with how Psalms of Planets ended, or if I personally accept Astral Ocean as a continuation to the original story.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:18   Link #2043
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

episode 17 confirms all the speculation that this anime is like Steins;Gate.... great!!! and nice to see the Goldilocks team are all fine
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:21   Link #2044
ReddyRedWolf

Konpaku Drive? So either the Quartz Gun (Quartz) are Compact Drives or the Third Engine is a Compact Drive.

Goodness creating something that can literally wipe out something from history Renton has surpassed his father Adrock Thurston as a scientist.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 21:00   Link #2045
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Goodness creating something that can literally wipe out something from history Renton has surpassed his father Adrock Thurston as a scientist.
Except he didn't make it, he was just looking for it. That it happens to have been perfectly formed for the Nirvash is just the reality-warping Scub at work.
Old 2012-08-24, 22:06   Link #2046
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Poor Ao.

Spoiler:
Does this make him an Inconvenient Truth? I know, really bad pun.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 07:41   Link #2047
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Great episode. Looks like things coming together now. Since we have time travel now, how will they execute effectively? Now, I am curious on why Renton is looking for the Quartz Gun.

Naru is making things worse now. I truly wonder if she really understood the situation.

In any case, Ao now has a firm goal: Bring back his mother. However, at what cost?
Old 2012-08-25, 13:00   Link #2048
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Spoiler for Interesting OP changes:
Spoiler for Answer and changes in OP:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 13:51   Link #2049
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Although it's true that it resembles TheEND's original colors perfectly.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 16:03   Link #2050
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
IMO it's some transport ship or one of team Harlequin IFOs.
Harlequin's IFOs are these things.
Old 2012-08-25, 17:05   Link #2051
Marower

Quote:
For some reason, that ship looks like a bug to me. I'm scared by it. It's probably up to no good.

Marower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 19:26   Link #2052
duckroll
綺羅星★!

For those wondering, "that thing" in the changed OP was drawn by Shiho Takeuchi. Kyoda made a specific effort to mention that in a tweet of his. What's the significance? Takeuchi is one of the main mecha animators on the show and he is also the one responsible for the new Nirvash's cleaned up animation design. That's a strong hint that it is probably as important as most of us are thinking it is.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 23:16   Link #2053
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Uh oh. There might be a potential problem with E7AO's broadcast. Both K and Zetsuen (which are taking over the Animeism slot in Fall from E7AO and Joshiraku) are scheduled for Oct 4 now. This means that unless E7AO doubles up on episodes in the coming weeks like Joshiraku did, the last episode on broadcast will be ep22. Remember Code Geass season 1? Remember Madoka Magica? Yeaaaaaaaah.
Old 2012-08-25, 23:19   Link #2054
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Not being familiar with those delays, I must ask just how long they were. Code Geass obviously got back up at some point.
Old 2012-08-25, 23:22   Link #2055
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Madoka only suffered a 1 month plus delay for the final two episodes, but Code Geass had a 4 month delay between ep23 and the eventual airing of ep24-25.
Old 2012-08-25, 23:37   Link #2056
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Just goes to show that programs get screwed by the network no matter what country you're in. Good to know. That will indeed be quite disappointing if it comes to pass.
Old 2012-08-25, 23:38   Link #2057
duckroll
綺羅星★!

I hope we just get double episodes later in September. I think a lot of it will depend on whether BONES can complete the final episodes in time or not. If not, they will probably opt for a delay instead, which would really suck. >_<
Old 2012-08-26, 03:11   Link #2058
Blaat

So there might be a chance in which the final episodes get released as an OVA? Wouldn't be the first Bones series in which that has happened.
Old 2012-08-26, 03:31   Link #2059
pirateking

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Uh oh. There might be a potential problem with E7AO's broadcast. Both K and Zetsuen (which are taking over the Animeism slot in Fall from E7AO and Joshiraku) are scheduled for Oct 4 now. This means that unless E7AO doubles up on episodes in the coming weeks like Joshiraku did, the last episode on broadcast will be ep22. Remember Code Geass season 1? Remember Madoka Magica? Yeaaaaaaaah.
I always wondered, is E7AO having 24 episodes or 26 episodes? Because if you go to the official site http://eurekaao-prj.net/?cat=12, there are 9 DVD/BDs in total, 1st 2 episodes on the 1st vol followed by 3 episodes in subsequent BDs, totalling up to 26 episodes. Is BONES intending to let us wait for the final volume to view the actual conclusion to the series?

it reminds me of how "wolf's rain" concluded by adding 4 more OVA to its conclusion.

Last edited by pirateking; 2012-08-26 at 03:42.
pirateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 04:10   Link #2060
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateking View Post
I always wondered, is E7AO having 24 episodes or 26 episodes? Because if you go to the official site http://eurekaao-prj.net/?cat=12, there are 9 DVD/BDs in total, 1st 2 episodes on the 1st vol followed by 3 episodes in subsequent BDs, totalling up to 26 episodes. Is BONES intending to let us wait for the final volume to view the actual conclusion to the series?

it reminds me of how "wolf's rain" concluded by adding 4 more OVA to its conclusion.
It's 24 episodes. Clearly you did not read the site you actually linked. If you did you'll know that Vol9 only has 1 episode in it.

Tags
harem, mecha, romance, science fiction, shounen