AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-02-07, 21:30   Link #21
kamikazex

agreed nice episode.
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 08:39   Link #22
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Very nice. Another two-wheeled-battle-vehicle-anime, like what others have said, sorta Blassreiter-ish, sorta RideBack-ish.

Good thing, because I love awesome, battle-ready two wheelers.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 13:05   Link #23
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Not to bad im surprised that there not more traffic. Im sure the story will pick up once we get rolling but so far i like what i see. Interesting that a private military clashes with the regular army. Money is dependent on who destroys the target first yet if money is to be paid out if they fail.

I want to see more about the characters and there backgrounds. Especially the female pilot she looked all types of HAWT and with a little attitude to match. I also want to know more about how highways and byways became the life line of cities. Although i think i know since the oceans rose.

I will be keeping up with this for a while i was not a big fan of the animation but meh iv seen worse. However, I did like OP and ED themes and the BGM during the fight and chase scenes were decently done as well.
Old 2009-02-09, 14:30   Link #24
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yep people who said it reminded them of Blassreiter were on the mark . The mechs kinda reminded me of FMP First Season 1 . Overall a nice show hope the quality continues for rest of the series . Also here are some graphics from the OP ^__^

Quote:

Old 2009-02-09, 15:14   Link #25
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Yep people who said it reminded them of Blassreiter were on the mark . The mechs kinda reminded me of FMP First Season 1 . Overall a nice show hope the quality continues for rest of the series . Also here are some graphics from the OP ^__^
OHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAA

Thanks Geta Boshi i remember that nice scene from the OP lets hope we have more of her.
Old 2009-02-09, 19:21   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
OHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAA

Thanks Geta Boshi i remember that nice scene from the OP lets hope we have more of her.
Btw did that Bewbs person appear in episode one ? ^^ .I cant wait for subs of episode . Heck I may even watch it raws ^o^
Old 2009-02-09, 19:28   Link #27
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Btw did that Bewbs person appear in episode one ? ^^ .I cant wait for subs of episode . Heck I may even watch it raws ^o^
She was in the mech the entire time but we did hear speak. But on the preview for ep 2 i think we see coming down some stairs in a dress.
Old 2009-02-09, 19:31   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
She was in the mech the entire time but we did hear speak. But on the preview for ep 2 i think we see coming down some stairs in a dress.
Aha thanks for the info : O I kinda missed her I guess due to helmets .... Now that you mention it she does look stunning in that dress.

This show maybe one of the best shows this season and zero hype from the community o.o Makes you wonder : D
Old 2009-02-09, 19:41   Link #29
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Yea i dont even care what the series is about right now as long as i can see her zip up that suit im happy lol

I am surprised as well there really is no hype about this series and we have a tone of mecha fans roaming around here i would think they would jump on this. It might end up being a late bloomer. There are a lot of other series going on right now and already 2 mech series getting a lot of attention Gundam 00 S2 and Ride Back. I will continue with the series though i might try to get some avatars made up once i find some good shots.
Old 2009-02-10, 08:36   Link #30
Irkalla
I asked for this

I absofuckinglutely luw this show As someone said before, I guess it's really not gay and emo enough to have subs Hope it gets better Also to promote the serie;

Old 2009-02-10, 08:38   Link #31
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
I absofuckinglutely luw this show As someone said before, I guess it's really not gay and emo enough to have subs Hope it gets better Also to promote the serie;

Theres the HAWTNESS right there

oh and i totally agree with you.
Old 2009-02-10, 10:41   Link #32
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post

Awesome icons the meganeko one is my fave Too bad I cant break my matching set .... : ( A job well done kudos to you and thanks for sharing ^o^
Old 2009-02-10, 13:35   Link #33
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The show is good, or at least I can not see anything too wrong with it.

Last edited by felix; 2009-02-10 at 15:02. Reason: opss wrong series ^^;;;
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 21:02   Link #34
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Anyone got any idea on when ep 2 will be out in subs? I see ep's 2-5 out...RAW!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Old 2009-02-11, 21:50   Link #35
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Anyone got any idea on when ep 2 will be out in subs? I see ep's 2-5 out...RAW!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Because other shows are more popular.
Old 2009-02-11, 22:11   Link #36
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Episode 5's plotting and animation dropped rock bottom. It is painful to watch and the lack of proper military SOP is grating my nerves. They either changed the animation crew for ep 5 or they have no money. It feels like Macross Frontier 9 fiasco all over again.
Old 2009-02-11, 22:11   Link #37
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Yeah it's got a lot of competition. And honestly I was kind of underwhelmed watching it Raw. The subs got me a little more interested (and less clueless to the dialogue)
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 22:14   Link #38
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
So far they in the phase of introducing the blade riders one by one, next will be the firepower guy. The sniper's backstory is weak to me.
Old 2009-02-14, 10:43   Link #39
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Just saw the subbed episode 2, Enter the N00B.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 10:54   Link #40
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

DLing the episode now, but unfortunately wont be able to watch it till much later . Thanks for the head up though .