AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-05-23, 10:03   Link #381
KBTKaiser

*stands off to the sidelines, waving his Nemu and Mako banners, stoops down to pick up his Otome and Yume banners also.* ^^;
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 13:47   Link #382
roguenoir
Rogue Member

I'm hoping they'll at least fill in something about the "lost" generations (Junichi and Nemu's parents and their kids.) Perhaps an OVA or something where Nemu and Junichi are conveniently away..
roguenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 14:26   Link #383
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguenoir
I'm hoping they'll at least fill in something about the "lost" generations (Junichi and Nemu's parents and their kids.) Perhaps an OVA or something where Nemu and Junichi are conveniently away..
Personally, I think it's rather doubtful, because it's not really on-theme. Plus, rather than upset the fans, I think they'd rather leave the endings of the other D.C. girls to our imagination -- allow us to fill in the blanks on our own. As for the parents... they always leave out the parents. I've heard some say that it's because kids relate better to their grandparents than to their parents, so the stories tie together better when they're two-generations apart. Anyway, we'll see what little details D.C. II lets slip, if any.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 14:31   Link #384
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah, i like the idea of thinking up our own future for the characters - that way at least everyones happy.
Old 2006-05-31, 11:55   Link #385
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Wee, my Aisia figure arrived, gracefully holding sakura leaves in her skirt (and there's one in her hair and one on her clothes). The craftmanship is very good (at least, I think it is). Extremely cute, too Took a few pics so you can marvel at her beauty (no panty shots Just for the record, they're plain white ) By the way, the images are all about 1 MB They were bigger, I compressed them a bit I realise they could be smaller, but whatever

I so loved her legs

And yes, that's a Thermaltake Kandalf she's sitting on for her photoshoot All hail Queen Aisia!

Ah... waiting for my Kotori figure now
Old 2006-05-31, 12:26   Link #386
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
How...loli...and cute.
Old 2006-06-02, 08:08   Link #387
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Nice npal~

I'm gonna order the Aisia model along the same time as when the Kotori one gets her release.

Still.. i want Sakura~~~ ;_;
Old 2006-07-22, 05:49   Link #388
RumbleHaruhi

Hi ! Does anyone know the music title (probably from CooRie) which is played in Da Capo Second Season 00 (the promotion video) and in the beginning of Episode 1 ? I can't find out it for myself. And if you don't know, please give me a hint where to ask. Thank you~
RumbleHaruhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 15:34   Link #389
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleHaruhi
Hi ! Does anyone know the music title (probably from CooRie) which is played in Da Capo Second Season 00 (the promotion video) and in the beginning of Episode 1 ? I can't find out it for myself. And if you don't know, please give me a hint where to ask. Thank you~
Well, episode 1 only has the non-vocal version of it at the beginning while the main credits quickly show (I can't remember whether the commercial cut of the OP has vocals or not), but I'm assuming that you're referring to the OP, which is Sakurairo no Kisetsu, performed by yozuca*. Here's the Amazon link for it.
Old 2006-07-22, 20:48   Link #390
RumbleHaruhi

Thanks for your help ~ it's the opening i searched for

Last edited by RumbleHaruhi; 2006-07-22 at 23:18.
RumbleHaruhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-17, 02:05   Link #391
martino
makes no files now

I just started watching this series and I'm on episode 5 and I was wondering as to what happened to Nemu between series one and two? Please, gimme some spoilers, I don't mind
Old 2006-08-17, 02:24   Link #392
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino
I just started watching this series and I'm on episode 5 and I was wondering as to what happened to Nemu between series one and two? Please, gimme some spoilers, I don't mind
Well, it's way more effective just to say: you'll see very soon. It does get explained, and in the coming few episodes too, so just hang tight a little bit longer.
Old 2006-08-17, 12:20   Link #393
martino
makes no files now

Damn you!(jk)

P.S. Maybe it's better this way after all
Old 2006-08-17, 12:45   Link #394
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Of course it is. All hail Nemu
Old 2006-08-17, 12:51   Link #395
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino
Maybe it's better this way after all
Of course its better waiting to see it for yourself - you get all the emotional content from whats gooing on hitting you in the face.
Old 2006-08-30, 03:18   Link #396
Silent Xenocide

Da Capo Second Season question

Hi, I'm currently watching the second season and am a little confused. In the subs it says they are University students, but I thought they were high school students. In the first season aren't they in middle school then 2 years passed so they are in high school right? Thanks for the help.
Silent Xenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 23:01   Link #397
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Xenocide
Hi, I'm currently watching the second season and am a little confused. In the subs it says they are University students, but I thought they were high school students. In the first season aren't they in middle school then 2 years passed so they are in high school right? Thanks for the help.
Yup, you're right - they're high school students (where the heck did they get University from?). The only quasi-unique case is what Nemu did, but she didn't skip anything.
Old 2006-08-30, 23:33   Link #398
Silent Xenocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Yup, you're right - they're high school students (where the heck did they get University from?). The only quasi-unique case is what Nemu did, but she didn't skip anything.
Thanks pal!
Silent Xenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 23:50   Link #399
mytrivo
A Sucker for Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Xenocide
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Yeah I went back and checked ep 1 of DC season 1 again after reading Silent Xenocide's post. The sub I have says Junichi's starting 9th grade. So if you figure DCSS was 2 years after the end of season 1, he should be starting 12th grade at the beginning of DCSS. I'm guessing Nemu was in the accelerated program.
mytrivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 00:12   Link #400
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytrivo
Yeah I went back and checked ep 1 of DC season 1 again after reading Silent Xenocide's post. The sub I have says Junichi's starting 9th grade. So if you figure DCSS was 2 years after the end of season 1, he should be starting 12th grade at the beginning of DCSS. I'm guessing Nemu was in the accelerated program.
Yeah, the math is right. As for Nemu...
Spoiler for Episode 7-10:

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, romance, school life, seinen