AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-10, 22:07   Link #12261
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Ichika could offer to pretend marry/elope Tatenashi to get her out of the marriage.

Except she takes it as the real deal.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 22:10   Link #12262
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: I'll try to fix Honne's story more but that's the basics of it on my end. Charlotte got in the way
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 22:14   Link #12263
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Ominous much?

@ Senpai and Rain - Mixture again.

Tatenashi starts crying and Ichika sees her. Despite his better judgement, he agrees to pretend marry her. She agrees and tells her parents she loves Ichika, all the while she expects her parents to blow up. To her surprise, they not only agree but also APPROVE! Ichika says that he was just pretending but her parents say they were just using the marriage to force the two of them to get closer and the suitor was just an actor they hired. Ichika once again tries to say he's not good enough, but her parents say he's just perfect for her. Ichika sighs and wonders what to do, but her parents say they already want grandchildren

@ Demi - Do you have one for Chelsea Blacklett?
Old 2011-12-10, 22:16   Link #12264
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: No, not really. I have far too little info on her sorry I'll try to work on her though. well gotta go.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 22:19   Link #12265
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It sounds good!

Speaking of which, what are Tatenashi's children in Future Imperfect like?
Old 2011-12-10, 22:22   Link #12266
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Ominous much?
Ayup, co-ed school, depending on how you take it could be useful to 'repair' the men-women dynamic or make it worse.

When you graduate from co-ed school you have to face the reality that's not as forgiving. it's about what you accomplish (skill, knowledge, professionalism, friendship, romance) that determine whether you'll succeed or not.

Aoetsu and Sainan will merge too, so Dan will appear there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai and Rain - Mixture again.

Tatenashi starts crying and Ichika sees her. Despite his better judgement, he agrees to pretend marry her. She agrees and tells her parents she loves Ichika, all the while she expects her parents to blow up. To her surprise, they not only agree but also APPROVE! Ichika says that he was just pretending but her parents say they were just using the marriage to force the two of them to get closer and the suitor was just an actor they hired. Ichika once again tries to say he's not good enough, but her parents say he's just perfect for her. Ichika sighs and wonders what to do, but her parents say they already want grandchildren
Old 2011-12-10, 22:22   Link #12267
Eratas123

@ Rain - Depends, do you mean the Animesuki (Irish) or Fanfiction.net (Ichika) version?
Old 2011-12-10, 22:23   Link #12268
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Both would be nice.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:30   Link #12269
Eratas123

Irish - Frequently tries to cheer people up and is energetic to boot. This is obvious since irish keeps telling her there's no way someone like him can be a father and she just says that she knows he is. Also a slight anime addict. Has a crush on Yuriko and argues with Aria about it.

Ichika - Dude magnet that doesn't seem to comprehend romance just like her dad. Has a huge anime addiction (Gotten from Aunt Kanzashi) and frequently gives people nicknames based on their resemblance (Calls Charlotte France-tan for example). A bit of a devious streak since she's not afraid to use her charm like the puppy dog eyes or begging to get what she wants.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:35   Link #12270
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I can imagine a lot of potential for those two, thanks for the info.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:38   Link #12271
Eratas123

@ Rain - Is Aria a clingy jealous girl when other people try to get the person she likes?

@ Senpai - Co-ed schools are rare in Infinite Stratos?
Old 2011-12-10, 22:40   Link #12272
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Yes, very. So much that she'll abduct the person she likes and hide away with him/her.

In Yuriko's case, she'll activate her IS, an upgraded black and red Seraphim, and fly away with a shout of, "My bishie! Mine!"
Old 2011-12-10, 22:41   Link #12273
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras

There's no statement about that, but at least we can be sure that all public school are gender-segregated. In this case, we has some freedom to decide whether co-ed Private School exist or not.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:44   Link #12274
Eratas123

@ Rain - She doesn't have her IS with her, none of the kids do. What would she do then? Remember, she's up against the daughter of a Canon sue.

@ Senpai - What about private school? Money talks in those places.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:49   Link #12275
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

There's also stuff like Aoetsu where the fees are cheap and the graduates are guaranteed a decent career (Ichika lampshaded it somewhat). We still can't be sure whether Aoetsu is co-ed or all-male, I'll check the novel again then.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:50   Link #12276
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Childish slapfight? That, or physically cling to Yuriko for the duration of his stay.

She also spies on her "older" sister, Koneko, who's younger than her at the time even though she is technically older then her, for blackmail when she returns to the future.

Cue Kyuukai having a panic attack and combing the academy inch by painful inch as he searches for his daughter who just went "missing".
Old 2011-12-10, 22:54   Link #12277
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That was in the novel?

@ Rain - I'm not sure if Koneko appears here since I made this before her production. Also, she admires Tatenashi, so how will she react when she finds out her "rival" is her daughter? The fact that she looks like a miniature Tatenashi doesn't help things.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:57   Link #12278
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ eras here's the original excerpt

Quote:
My ideal school was Aoetsu Private School that was near my house, average standard in education, and has a school festival.

If there's any special advantage that's worth mentioning, it's that the private school's fees are extremely cheap, exceptionally cheap.

Why? That's simple. This is because 90% of all the graduates of this school are employed in jobs related to this school's corporation.

Even if it wasn't like the employment freeze, it's something worth being happy about when you can be taken care of right after your graduation.

And there are too many wonderful jobs out there, and besides, it's all localized. There's no need to worry about flying to one rural place on one day. Really wonderful.
Old 2011-12-10, 23:01   Link #12279
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'm guessing it's because teaching jobs and school jobs count as blue collar jobs. I'm assuming most/all private schools are co-ed since money talks there.
Old 2011-12-10, 23:07   Link #12280
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: She'll be conflicted, but she'll be more focused on Yuriko after much mental debate.

Potential bishonen as a "partner" is too much a pull.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest