AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Spice and Wolf

Notices

View Poll Results: Spice and Wolf - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 20 38.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 26.92%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 21.15%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 9.62%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-04, 23:20   Link #21
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
If there were to be a sequel, which I can't imagine there wouldn't, would it possibly cover the next two volumes like this first one?
Guess it depends on the episode count of the second season, 6 episodes seems to be a good fit per light novel. 13 with a standalone episode like this for novels 3-4 or 24 episodes for novels 3-6 seems about right.

Anyway I'm more concerned about getting that sequel announcement first, after that lets worry about episode counts than! I wonder what IMAGIN are doing this fall... probably helping Madhouse out with something like they are this season with Kamen no Maid Guy... and more hentai as HIMAGIN I bet..
Old 2008-06-05, 12:15   Link #22
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

There would be one though, right? I can't imagine they would not have another season since this show seems to be doing so well.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-05, 17:30   Link #23
Westlo
Lets be reality

Well unless IMAGIN or the author don't want to do one I don't see why they wouldn't after the sales it's had. And if IMAGIN didn't want to do a sequel a different studio could do it anyway.. but I don't see why they wouldn't do it... it's like their highest selling anime easily..
Old 2008-06-06, 00:35   Link #24
Raytheon117
Delphinus Pilot

I haven't read the whole thread, nor have I done much research on it, but what was the point in really releasing this episode now? Like, I don't see why it couldn't have aired during the rest of the showings in the first place. Nothing really different happened really in this ep...
Old 2008-06-06, 02:31   Link #25
Xacual

Maybe the wanted to raise dvd sales by putting an extra episode only on dvd, maybe they could only get space on the air for the 12 episodes, there might be other possibilities too that I can't think of.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2008-06-06, 04:31   Link #26
be0wulf
it's friday

Send a message via MSN to be0wulf
All that talk about eating and tasting each other at the end really made me smile. Naughty Horo!

http://www.chunlikickedme.tumblr.com
Old 2008-06-06, 07:39   Link #27
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

i watched seven after six since i just watched the show.
It does make sense watching it after six, so i'm glad i only started to watch and finish this show yesterday.

I didn't know the show had it's own section, pretty good for such a laidback series

on a sidenote i really like the voice of horo. She sounds like how a wolf god would sound

Is there a season 2 in the making? and enough material to base it on?
Old 2008-06-06, 11:37   Link #28
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
Is there a season 2 in the making? and enough material to base it on?
No, there isn't. Yes, there is enough.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-06-09, 22:40   Link #29
Lonestar9

Send a message via Yahoo to Lonestar9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post
If you want to encourage a second season of Wolf and Spice/Spice and Wolf I recommend importing the R2 DVDs. It's a bit expensive, but there's no better way to say "I want more of this" than to keep Horo at the top of the sales charts (she's doing pretty well, actually).

Cute episode.
Wow..I really like this show, and would have no problems buying an R1 DVD, but there's no way in heck I'm going to pay the price to import anything in R2, especially an expensive DVD, in a foreign language, with so few episodes per DVD. Anime is expensive enough without going thru imports, this all of course is IMHO..
Old 2008-06-10, 01:02   Link #30
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Meh, It only cost my around $90 including shipping to buy Book 8, DVD 3, and issue 1 of Dengeki Bunko Magazine (non-Prologue) from Amazon.co.jp. Not that much. But then again, I have two jobs, still go to college, and still sleep under my father's roof.
Old 2008-06-11, 12:22   Link #31
Voduar

Great episode, and it epitomizes what this series is for me. I can't really verbalize why I like this show, but its definitely a favorite, and this ep was packed full of that. Lets all make burnt offerings for a second season!
Old 2008-06-11, 17:03   Link #32
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Ahh, watching this made me realise again how much I miss this series

Horo seemed a lot cuter in this episode too, and I found her lost of appetite for the apples to be pretty amusing. Never in my days would I guess that Horo might actually be sick of them (for one day ).

And she drives a hard bargin...nasty feminine charms

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-07-26, 13:05   Link #33
Keaton_101

Spice and Wolf 7

Where do you go to watch Episode 7?
Old 2008-07-26, 13:14   Link #34
Keaton_101

Spice and Wolf

Why do they have to torture us all like this! Apparently the anime is a huge hit if people are begging for a second season! I myself loves this anime.
Old 2008-07-29, 01:50   Link #35
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Unfortunately, AS received a legal request from Kadokawa Pictures USA to remove all torrent listings for this series, so its not listed.

Fortunately, it doesn't take any rocket science to find torrent lists elsewhere on the Internet. We're not allowed to help due to AS rules (and it violates the rules to ask for help here) so think of it as an adventure

General stance:
I don't mind such legal requests from anime distributors and creators as long as they intend on distributing Region 1 versions of the series so I can buy subtitled releases. I'd buy Region 2 if they subtitled them but they don't. The fact that Kadokawa Pictures USA is looking out for Spice & Wolf is promising -- hopefully it means they think they can sell the title to a Region 1 distributor.

Last edited by Vexx; 2008-07-30 at 20:46.
Old 2008-08-16, 15:40   Link #36
typhonsentra

This is so frustrating, there are no English subs for this anywhere!
Old 2008-08-16, 16:12   Link #37
salv87
Can't think of a title^_^

since discussions of fansubs are not welcome in the open, check your personal messages..
Old 2008-08-24, 06:10   Link #38
judgment26
Former B-T Translator

salv, how about sending another personal message to me....

Gah, it sucks to be behind (I'm also stuck with a raw copy. I seriously need to take up Japanese ASAP xD)...
Old 2008-08-24, 06:42   Link #39
salv87

Done ^_^
If you'll have questions, feel free to ask ^_^
Old 2008-08-25, 12:57   Link #40
salv87

Since there were issues where PMs (Personal Messages) didn't reach their recepients, I'll ask here.. Judge, did you recieve the last message with info (nice way of putting it) on the ep 7 ??
Closed Thread