AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-01-06, 16:21   Link #61
JustInn14
moo

eh, I have 2 Anime episodes on my computer! , otherwise, I'd watch South Park.
JustInn14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 17:44   Link #62
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
I frequently go a couple of days/weeks without anime, depending on my school workload, or if its a sports season. I'm still in high school, and currently don't have a job, so I probably have more free time than most, but I like to stay active by playing sports and hanging out with my friends, most of which don't watch anime. IMO, staying in to watch anime for long periods of time isn't really healthy.

BUT

I have marathon viewed many shows, and once holed myself up in my room for 4 days (I only left the room to use the bathroom, shower, and eat) to watch anime. As you all know, watching anime is very addicting. It's so easy for me to get sucked into a story and not want it to end. Personally, whenever I finish a good anime, I get a little depressed because I feel like I've lost a companion. Call me a closet case if you will, but I can and have lived without anime, I just simply choose not to.
mcruz1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 20:37   Link #63
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

I couldnt stand living without anime for more than a week but i took the little challenge and well i kept myself occupied with Star trek which kinda helped though, but seeing as everything i do is anime related *music, reading drawing etc* it was quite hard, But i lived ,as soon as i had finished that week it was CCS watching for me
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 04:01   Link #64
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Call me weird, but it is during holidays where I can survive long periods without anime. Somehow, during those time, my mind becomes so pessimistic and bored, to the point where I don't want to do anything for a good while (3-4 days)

Usually thought, I don't like to abstain from anime for too long. After, say, three months, seeds for anime torrents are usually so depleted that it takes me a whole day to download one episode (Of course, there are exceptions i.e Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, ect ect)

But usually, I do go from about 2-3 days between watching animes, because of airing schedules and sub releases, so I guess without anime, I can cope.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 04:34   Link #65
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

i went to egypt for about a month (therefore no anime, because of work)

then i died. the end
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 07:36   Link #66
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

No Anime.. :[
I need to watch series i haven't finished. I could go a week but no way could i go any more.

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 08:28   Link #67
DarkZedEx
–•(-•Kídø•Señshî•-)•–

Send a message via MSN to DarkZedEx
Sure, I can go two weeks without anime, since mostly all I watch is ongoing anime, it'll be a nice stack at the end of the two weeks. But yes I need something to do with otaku-ism, so I'll be reading manga or maybe light novels for sure. Take that away and there'll be some nutjob going berserk terrorizing people - no joke.
Old 2008-01-07, 08:43   Link #68
Raptor73
ブラック・ロック・シューター

Send a message via MSN to Raptor73
I could live without anime for probably anywhere between 2 weeks to 3 months, depending on my workload, how many commitments I have in that period and whether or not I have decent alternatives to do. I think after 3 months though I would simply implode from the lack of anime, my anime fix is my fuel!!
Old 2008-01-07, 11:53   Link #69
Kikaifan
Blazing General

I've been a few months without any anime now. Internet is too poor here. But another few months and I'll be able to dive back in.
Old 2008-01-07, 18:08   Link #70
defrule

I sacrifice sleep time watching anime so it'll just mean I regain that time back. Doesn't really affect my day.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 22:34   Link #71
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Wow, if I didn't have anime to balance my interests out into a "just below otaku" range, I'd be a huge, nerdy Star Wars geekazoid. Assuming I'm not one already, which I somehow doubt.
Old 2008-01-08, 04:06   Link #72
Aznbanana

i would be like....into gambling on proline. and watch sports like anytime i can x_x. Play sports too. Work a lot. Have a lot of money. Might have a girlfriend too if i used that time to keep on flirting instead of ignoring girls when im watchin anime
Aznbanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 04:38   Link #73
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
after Watchin IdolM@ster Xenoglossia, I was wrong apparently. despite too much drama i created in the IM@S thread, Sending some few messages to someone they knows me, and removed all my IM@S related stuff due the first mark of my 'healing process' after i've been affected by the incident. I can't eat, sleep because too much thinkin about the show!!

So much therapy is required before i start watchin Mai Otome SIFL OVA after xenoglossia thing is over.

about Code geass? I'll never forget about it!
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 12:26   Link #74
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

well im quite casual with anime, don't get me wrong i love it but i can easilly go a few weeks without watching any its just i only watch stuff thats really good and has to be watched so i may watch a few episodes a week but i could cut down to nothing for a while, but then i will go to xbox 360 and play lots more of cod4.
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 15:24   Link #75
JustInn14
moo

On second thought, I'd probably go insane. I like watching anime.
JustInn14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 16:34   Link #76
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

I took this challenge people and as part of my 'program' I took a flight to India where if I downloaded anime I would be killed. Survived for 3 weeks come back here and haven't left the computer and anime for the last 12 hours.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 18:54   Link #77
defrule

I'll expand, I can survive without it as long as I'm not in the middle of a series, especially with a cliffhanger.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 19:52   Link #78
Aznbanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
I took this challenge people and as part of my 'program' I took a flight to India where if I downloaded anime I would be killed. Survived for 3 weeks come back here and haven't left the computer and anime for the last 12 hours.
You sir need the anime fix now!! GET THIS MAN SOME ANIME!!!!
Aznbanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 19:57   Link #79
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

Poor porr otaku poulation in India, We should liberate them "viva la anime?"
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 20:15   Link #80
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Kinomoto View Post
Poor porr otaku poulation in India, We should liberate them "viva la anime?"
that is sad indeed.

i like anime so much i even quit smoking for it ( my house is a smoke free area, including my very own room )
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote