AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-07, 14:46   Link #4461
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I was thinking of very Light vs. L battles with tatsuya trying to find who's messing with him and Mayumi even sacrificing Mari to Tatsuyas rage without regret as a decoy.... ofcourse all of this would end with Tatsuya losing it and destroying a very large portion of the human population... Mayumi finaly dies with a maniacal grin thinking (Just as planned)
Old 2013-05-07, 15:35   Link #4462
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
+Scene+
Atop the roof of a skyscraper, Tatsuya cradling a dying Miyuki in his arms, an orange red sun setting behind them.

"Miyuki! Hang on! I-.. I can't lose you.."
"Oni-sama.. Please forgive Miyuki for not being able to stay by your side.."
"No! You can't! I won't let you go!"
"I'm sorry.. Oni-sama.. To die in your arms is my greatest happiness.. and finally.. you.. will.. be fre-.."
"NO! MIYUKI!! MIYUKKKIIIIIIII!!!"

With tears pouring from his eyes, his white as they grasp onto Miyuki's limp shoulders Tatsuya raises his head and screams at the heavens, unleashing the only feelings that he can -- Rage. In the distance all around, explosions and screams of horror resound, the destroyer had been unleashed.
-Scene-
Hate to break it to you, but that sort of scene is impossible. Tatsuya's got Regrowth, remember? Nothing short of an instant kill could kill Miyuki when Tatsuya's around and if it was an instant kill she wouldn't have any last words for Tatsuya.

In any case, Dreyakis has spoken:

Quote:
Volume 9 Chapter 2 - 42/67 (May 9th.)
Old 2013-05-07, 15:36   Link #4463
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Hate to break it to you, but that sort of scene is impossible. Tatsuya's got Regrowth, remember? Nothing short of an instant kill could kill Miyuki when Tatsuya's around and if it was an instant kill she wouldn't have any last owrds for Tatsuya.
Cue "loss of life force" vs "death sustained by injury" -- whammo! Have you forgotten about Sakurai already?
Old 2013-05-07, 15:46   Link #4464
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Cue "loss of life force" vs "death sustained by injury" -- whammo! Have you forgotten about Sakurai already?
That was only because she was a modified magician and she used more magic than her body could handle. Miyuki is an extraordinary natural magician. I can't exactly see her overdoing it enough to actually die.
Old 2013-05-07, 15:58   Link #4465
cyberdemon

Quote:
That was only because she was a modified magician and she used more magic than her body could handle. Miyuki is an extraordinary natural magician. I can't exactly see her overdoing it enough to actually die.
no. Miya and Maya's father died that way getting revenge on those that kidnapped Maya. Miya also died that way from overusing her magic. it has nothing to do with being a natural magician or a modified magician. If they use their magic too much then they will die from lack of life force which is something that Tatsuya can't heal.

Miyuki and Tatsuya are special in this regard because they inherited a massive amount of magic from their father. It was one of the main reasons the Yotsuba had Miya marry their father. They're able to use some of these massive attacks because they have that but most magicians don't have that level of magic power in them.
Old 2013-05-07, 20:07   Link #4466
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

honestly, i never buy that "can't "ghost" the life force" stuff.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-05-07, 20:42   Link #4467
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
honestly, i never buy that "can't "ghost" the life force" stuff.
Where did "ghost" come from?
Old 2013-05-07, 21:56   Link #4468
waffler

wait im confused so about the magic limit thing... is it replenished every day? or does it have a limit to how many times you can use it until its gone?
Old 2013-05-08, 00:23   Link #4469
neoinfinity204

magic limit

I think it is more equivalent to it putting a high amount of strain on the body if you overuse magic. Doing that repeatedly damages the body similar to how repeated high stress in a normal human would. The magicians in MKnR universe are mediums for psions. I would think using up all the psions your body can handle would lead to a lot of strain on the body. The ability of body to be used as a medium for psions seems to be genetic, which means there is a limit for most magicians before they would just collapse due to the strain like the opponent mayumi faced during the 9 schools competition.
Old 2013-05-08, 02:18   Link #4470
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoinfinity204 View Post
I think it is more equivalent to it putting a high amount of strain on the body if you overuse magic. Doing that repeatedly damages the body similar to how repeated high stress in a normal human would. The magicians in MKnR universe are mediums for psions. I would think using up all the psions your body can handle would lead to a lot of strain on the body. The ability of body to be used as a medium for psions seems to be genetic, which means there is a limit for most magicians before they would just collapse due to the strain like the opponent mayumi faced during the 9 schools competition.
Genetics is a factor. Tatsuya and Miyuki's father was married to Miya by the Yotsubas because he had a very high psion count that the Yostuba wanted. Both Tatsuya and Miyuki inherited this which is why they could use magic the way they do.
Old 2013-05-08, 03:46   Link #4471
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
I'm no prude and i don't partculary mind the "darker" side of the genres however theories devised here serve no purpose ... you try to deny incest type relationship by proving protogonist can be son of raped 12 year old girl and look for scientific arguments for this ... I fail to see logical basis for such reasoning ... lets say you manage to establish this as a fact ... what for ?

No, you misunderstood me. I'm a (hardcore) TatsuyaXErika shipper.

I won't change my mind even if they are not a sibling.

P.S. about Mr. Zhou's master, he's probably one of the seven sages.

P.S.2
Spoiler for willx, how about this scene:

Last edited by CatRules; 2013-05-08 at 04:29.
Old 2013-05-08, 04:30   Link #4472
Ultragunner

NOOOOOO, don't do it Tat!!!

=))
Old 2013-05-08, 04:47   Link #4473
bietchie11

Quote:
Where did "ghost" come from?
Computing term for restoring damaged data by retracting its "image" (save file) that was saved at a specific time in the past. For Tatsuya, it's max 1 day in the past.

@CatRules
Nice Zettai Karen Children reference.

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-05-08 at 05:27.
Old 2013-05-08, 07:30   Link #4474
alviam099

It seems we'll be seeing double 7 by December or early 2014, Volume 10 and 11 only have a month and a half interval with each other.

Old 2013-05-08, 10:45   Link #4475
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
No, you misunderstood me. I'm a (hardcore) TatsuyaXErika shipper.

I won't change my mind even if they are not a sibling.

P.S. about Mr. Zhou's master, he's probably one of the seven sages.

P.S.2
Spoiler for willx, how about this scene:
.............You do realize Tatsuya wouldn't stop her, but in fact help her destroy everything?
Old 2013-05-08, 18:31   Link #4476
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.............You do realize Tatsuya wouldn't stop her, but in fact help her destroy everything?
Are you confused Mayumi with Miyuki or Erika?

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-05-08, 19:52   Link #4477
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Are you confused Mayumi with Miyuki or Erika?
Well, yeah, I thought I read Miyuki. Oops.

Wait a minute, why'd you bring up Erica? He'd be more likely to help Mayumi than her.
Old 2013-05-08, 22:03   Link #4478
ser4

hey guys i just read something in wikia about web arks .....didnt see anything on baka tsuki about them any one know anything about this?
Old 2013-05-08, 22:21   Link #4479
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Can someone tell me
the MC`s harem member
Old 2013-05-08, 22:26   Link #4480
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
hey guys i just read something in wikia about web arks .....didnt see anything on baka tsuki about them any one know anything about this?
Quote:
As of July 2011, the web novel has received over 30 million page views.

As of December 2011, the web novel has received over 50 million page views.

The web novel, including the Gaiden (side stories), have been taken down at the end of 2011.

The Dengeki published volumes were edited, supplemented with more text on some occasions, and overall improved over the web versions.

The web novel consisted of only 6 web chapters written covering the First Year arc,
arc 1 >> novel volume 1 & 2
arc 2 >> novel volume 3 & 4
arc 3 >> novel volume 6 & 7
arc 4 >> novel volume 8
arc 5 & 6 >> probably novel volume 9 - 11

actually i want to give the link to download the summary for web arcs.

how about go to Jcafe for the summary ?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings