AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-30, 21:40   Link #41
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

In the manga the group still splits apart with Vernika and Sita heading back to Vita, Cinia going home to the Pacifica mansion and Luthica going back to Crux

I should note that the released manga volumes combined the original chapter 16 and 17 into one and made chapter 18 into 17. 18 was a short epilogue chapter that showed where the girls went after they split.

As for DARK, the first two volumes take place a bit before the Twilight Wolf arc and then in between the twilight wolf arc and the Witches Tower arc I believe.
Old 2014-01-30, 22:22   Link #42
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman View Post
In the manga the group still splits apart with Vernika and Sita heading back to Vita, Cinia going home to the Pacifica mansion and Luthica going back to Crux

I should note that the released manga volumes combined the original chapter 16 and 17 into one and made chapter 18 into 17. 18 was a short epilogue chapter that showed where the girls went after they split.

As for DARK, the first two volumes take place a bit before the Twilight Wolf arc and then in between the twilight wolf arc and the Witches Tower arc I believe.
So the rest 3 vols of DARK focused on Luthica after the Twilight Wolf arc (Meaning after the end of manga)?
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 22:51   Link #43
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Yes, more or less
Old 2014-01-30, 23:05   Link #44
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Yes, more or less
Ok. Btw when I was searching for information about the manga, I ended up hearing about the author wanted to make the Sword Girl Dark a harem theme. Is that true i wonder?
Also did the Author ship someone with the male lead Enin (In my view its pretty much Luthica though in the end of last vol I see him turned into a kid. Why?)
Old 2014-01-30, 23:56   Link #45
@GEMC

Is there a translation of the sword girls light novel
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 00:22   Link #46
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Ok. Btw when I was searching for information about the manga, I ended up hearing about the author wanted to make the Sword Girl Dark a harem theme. Is that true i wonder?
Also did the Author ship someone with the male lead Enin (In my view its pretty much Luthica though in the end of last vol I see him turned into a kid. Why?)
I can't answer the harem or shipping question since I still can't read Korean but
Spoiler for My Kid Enin theory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
Is there a translation of the sword girls light novel
No translation yet. Spending my free time learning Korean so maybe in a year I'll be able to translate it
Old 2014-01-31, 01:00   Link #47
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
I can't answer the harem or shipping question since I still can't read Korean but
Spoiler for My Kid Enin theory:

No translation yet. Spending my free time learning Korean so maybe in a year I'll be able to translate it
Ohhh. Thanks a lot for answering all of my question man! You are the best! Well even though you cant read Korean but you still spend your time reading and answering these bothersome questions of mine. Once again thanks a lot!
Old 2014-01-31, 02:40   Link #48
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Whatever happen to Laon?
Old 2014-01-31, 05:42   Link #49
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Whatever happen to Laon?
I heard he decided to go a seperate road with the girls in the latest chapter and it seemed that was the end of the manga....
Old 2014-02-02, 23:28   Link #50
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Whatever happen to Laon?
The last panel in the old chapter 17 is the last we see of Laon. He sadly isn't shown in the epilogue chapter.

I'm guessing that if the manga ever starts up again they're dropping Laon from it.
Old 2014-02-03, 05:10   Link #51
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

That's too bad. He would bring an interesting political dynamic in the series since he's a prince of a foreign country.

Tags
fantasy, sword girls