AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2007-01-18, 21:08   Link #1221
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
I loved the animation, looks excellent. Is there a movie or OVA coming out of that trailer? If so, I really look forward to it.
A pilot anime film, but no mention when its coming out.

It would be great if Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro and Mr.Fullswing get an anime, but I'll wait for a confirmation from MoonPhase before posting about them.
Old 2007-01-19, 02:20   Link #1222
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Just to stomp on your enthusiasm, domino, before it spreads elsewhere: AnimeNewsService isn't the most reliable source of information there is. For the two quoted news they haven't even named the sources; for Mr. Fullswing they said "will be adapted to an animated TV series at some point in the near future". At best, this can be an educated guess, but a confirmation? Not a chance.

EDIT: Pardon, missed their citing of "TV spots" for Mr. Fullswing.
While it's true that they didn't say where they got that information and it might not be 100% accurate, I've never known any of their announcements to be wrong (I don't ever recall them reporting a TV anime in the works that turned out to be only a rumor). So while there's no real confirmation source yet, I'd say the possibility of this being true is very likely. I'll just hope the information was indeed correct.
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 02:26   Link #1223
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/r...b_news&main=hb About every site for all the new winter and spring anime & OVA's.
This:
Spoiler:
is looking so hot. I really don't hope they mess it up with cg animation. Mechs look like macross plus mecha's.

Last edited by Haohmaru; 2007-01-19 at 02:44.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 06:48   Link #1224
eggplant
Eggplant

It was announced today that the Japanese ISP company So-net and GDH (holding company of the animation company GONZO) reached a partnership agreement with the intent of creating a new type of network entertainment business. Included in the plans are the animation of So-net properties, including PostPet and Livly Island.

A PostPet anime was made in 2004 under the name, Post Pet Momobin.

Too bad Gonzo couldn't use the money to save their Mardock Scramble project.

While on the topic of cancellation, the anime RGB Adventure, currently airing on BS-i will be cancelled with the airing of this Sunday's episode.

Source: BS-i timetable, EPG.

Personally, I thought RGB Adventure was one of the worst anime series ever aired, therefore am not disappointed about the news.

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

Last edited by eggplant; 2007-01-19 at 06:51. Reason: edited for clarity
eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 07:30   Link #1225
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Guess this is news, rather than an announcment, but according to Sponichi Annex, Toshio Suzuki stated that Hayao Miyazaki's next film will be officially announced in March.

Miyazaki's next (and possibly last) film has been shrouded in secrecy but there's plenty of speculation abound that it's an adaptation of another children's book called 'I Lost My Little Boy' by Chinese author Yishu. That rumour is best taken with a pinch of salt though
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 13:54   Link #1226
NeoSam

More trailers:

From AnimeNation:

Quote:
Second To Heart 2 OVA Trailer Released
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The official To Heart 2 OVA series homepage now hosts a new, second downloadable Windows Media trailer.

Source: Moon Phase
Quote:
Moonlight Mile Trailer Available
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short, streaming trailer for Moonlight Mile is now available for 500K and 1Mb connection speeds. The television series is scheduled to premier on March 3rd.

Source: Moon Phase
Old 2007-01-19, 20:19   Link #1227
NeoSam

From Anime News Service:

Quote:
GR-Giant Robo Seasons 2-3 Planned
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proving you can sit on a scoop for over 3 months in the anime news world, our exclusive report on the GR-Giant Robo production announcement includes details we obtained from Soft Garage that a 13 episode 2nd TV series is planned for certain in 2008, followed by a possible 3rd season.
Old 2007-01-20, 04:50   Link #1228
Dernhelm
High on Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
Oh, and yet another JUMP anime coming too: Mr.Fullswing, a shounen manga about baseball. (I'm surprised this wasn't animated a long long time ago, but I guess sports anime are getting popular again)
haha, interesting to note that this Spring season, two baseball anime are coming out. the popular Ookiku Furikabutte and a certain Major (?)

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:16   Link #1229
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
From Anime News Service:
Quote:
GR-Giant Robo Seasons 2-3 Planned
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proving you can sit on a scoop for over 3 months in the anime news world, our exclusive report on the GR-Giant Robo production announcement includes details we obtained from Soft Garage that a 13 episode 2nd TV series is planned for certain in 2008, followed by a possible 3rd season.
That's fantastic news! Loved the first episode of the new series.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 18:13   Link #1230
evil-samurai

Nice to see Mr.Fullswing getting an anime =) I didn't love the manga but it was interesting enough, I would think it would get 24 episodes but with the amount of volumes it has, it could go for longer.

I would love to see a anime for Soul Eater! and a few other manga like Bamboo Blade, otogi matsuri but... I wonder if that will ever happen >.>

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2007-01-20 at 18:26.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 06:29   Link #1231
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai View Post
Nice to see Mr.Fullswing getting an anime =) I didn't love the manga but it was interesting enough, I would think it would get 24 episodes but with the amount of volumes it has, it could go for longer.

I would love to see a anime for Soul Eater! and a few other manga like Bamboo Blade, otogi matsuri but... I wonder if that will ever happen >.>
An anime adaptation of both Mr.Fullswing and Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro are still not mentioned on MoonPhase, so treat this as a rumor until an anime adapatation is confirmed.
Old 2007-01-21, 08:20   Link #1232
cyth
Banned

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS site has now been updated with a more clear outline of items to come. Yay.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 16:35   Link #1233
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS site has now been updated with a more clear outline of items to come. Yay.
For a minute there, I thought I saw Kagurazaka Asuna from Negima. I wonder who that girl is?
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 01:51   Link #1234
Dernhelm
High on Jin

Ookiku Furikabutte CAST

got this from someone who got it from Afternoon Bareshi and thinks it's most likely genuine

三橋:代永翼 (debut)
阿部:中村悠一
花井:谷山紀章
田島:下野紘
桃井:早水リサ

Mihashi: new guy
Abe: Nakamura Yuuichi
Hanai: Taniyama Kishou
Tajima: Shimono Hiro (Rahxephon's Ayato Kamina)
Momoi: Hayamizu Risa (Gokusen's Yankumi)

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 08:42   Link #1235
NeoSam

This got mentioned on MoonPhase's anime list:

ティーンエイジ・ミュータント・ニンジャ・タートルズ
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Broadcast: April 2007

Also mentioned that its a new series.
Old 2007-01-23, 14:42   Link #1236
aardvark

Quote:
This got mentioned on MoonPhase's anime list:

ティーンエイジ・ミュータント・ニンジャ・タートルズ
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Broadcast: April 2007

Also mentioned that its a new series.
New Ninja Turtles anime?

If it's anything like the last one
aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 19:32   Link #1237
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
And here's more :P

==========

ヒロイック・エイジ
Heroic Age

Broadcast: Spring 2007

Character Design: Hirai Hisashi
Animation Production: XEBEC

==========
Fails by having Hirai Hisashi as character designer instead of having Hirai Hisashi retired due to incomptence.

And did somebody mention Cactusu Jeeg back there. Well bring on Layzner 2007 already people!
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 20:23   Link #1238
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Fails by having Hirai Hisashi as character designer instead of having Hirai Hisashi retired due to incomptence.
Amen to that.

Quote:
And did somebody mention Cactusu Jeeg back there. Well bring on Layzner 2007 already people!
I will personally deliver a bouquet of flowers to the person who makes this happen. (if it happens)

Now: Push for Space Battleship Yamato 2000!
Old 2007-01-24, 22:19   Link #1239
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Hirai bashing is as old as GSD bashing. Character designs do not dictate the quality of a series, unless the director is also named Hisashi Hirai.

Oh, and JEEG isn't totally confirmed yet aside from a mention in MoonPhase so take it with a grain of salt.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 23:44   Link #1240
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Hirai bashing is as old as GSD bashing. Character designs do not dictate the quality of a series, unless the director is also named Hisashi Hirai.
Were his characters not so "Everybody looks like each other!" I'd agree with you. Just look at the cover to novel volume 1 of Giniro no Olynsis...I swear, he merely xeroxed a colored lineart pic of Athrun and slapped it on the cover...

Anyway, I was just showing my complete agreement to the comment on Hirai. I'm always willing to give any anime a shot despite whatever its characters look like. Heck, I even gave Giniro no Olynsis a shot, and I didn't even drop it because of the way the characters looked. But Hirai has little to no ability to differentiate his character designs.

Anyways...

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers