AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-17, 11:05   Link #21521
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The remaining 40 on the list... Still no Heavy Object Though I recognized a few new titles just out this year...
Oh my....Systems Engineer got 30th lololol
Old 2012-11-17, 11:14   Link #21522
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
*snip*
Hmm? Hidan no Aria's illustrator is not the same as KoreZon? Okay, I've been thinking it's the same person o_o;;

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-11-17, 12:24   Link #21523
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Of course its him, who else could be?

Damn I fell slepp when posting this hours ago .
That's rude! I'm not dirty! I properly wash myself everyday ...
And Railgun S better come soon be well done! We need good publicity to promote Index, and it's the best way to show people Touma's true awesomeness (when viewed from a third party's perspective). *and I we need a Miko 5-peat*
But my dream about seeing all the 3 heroes in the top 10 might not come true pretty soon though ...
Old 2012-11-17, 12:42   Link #21524
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Hmm? Hidan no Aria's illustrator is not the same as KoreZon? Okay, I've been thinking it's the same person o_o;;
They are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
But my dream about seeing all the 3 heroes in the top 10 might not come true pretty soon though ...
Or at all.

You know, since Hamazura is...
Old 2012-11-17, 12:58   Link #21525
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
They are the same.
Ah... I guess something got jumbled up in my mind...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-11-17, 13:18   Link #21526
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
32. Hidan no Aria - You're still here ?
Hang in there, chum!

Quote:
50. Rental Magica - OMGOMGOMG! NOT DEAD YET !
Seriously!? All things considered, it's a miracle for this to be here... I wish someone would translate you.

Quote:
56. Highschool DxD - Just die already! Mummy never loved you !
Even if Mommy doesn't love it, I do, so there!

Quote:
58. Campione! - Oh there you are.
I'm happy that this is here, but sad that it's so far down... I really like this LN...

Quote:
P.S - Anybody happened to remember a certain Haruhi Series that made a splash in modern Anime culture? No? Wonder what happened to it... >.>
Haruhi will never be forgotten, not by we who hold it's memory in our hearts.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-11-17, 13:59   Link #21527
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Or at all.

You know, since Hamazura is...
I believe in miracles! All of you will see and beg for his pardon when Hamazura will succeed where the Kaji-voiced Accelerated Pig couldn't!! And the guy's got two wives, 3 daughters and a living-dead pet *take that Kirito!!*
Old 2012-11-17, 17:45   Link #21528
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I believe in miracles! All of you will see and beg for his pardon when Hamazura will succeed where the Kaji-voiced Accelerated Pig couldn't!! And the guy's got two wives, 3 daughters and a living-dead pet *take that Kirito!!*
That reminds me, I would love to see where Air-Pork ended up when he's at the pinnacle of his popularity right now.

Hamazura would be stuck just next to him while Thor breaks into the Top Ten next year
Old 2012-11-17, 17:50   Link #21529
Miraluka
Banned

^ What sweet daydreaming .
Old 2012-11-18, 03:07   Link #21530
desrtsku
Nympholept

I'd be glad as hell if Hamazura could at least beat the pig ...
Old 2012-11-18, 03:22   Link #21531
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
You really should come up with a better dream...

In regards to Hamazura, if he were actually popular, he wouldn't be Hamazura anymore. His lack of following is like an important part of his character. And it really shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.
Old 2012-11-18, 03:30   Link #21532
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ His lack of following?! The guy that was (for a very short time) the leader of Skill-out, more or less supported by 2 potential level 5s, 2 level 4s, a Saint and a whole Russian village lacks following?!
Old 2012-11-18, 03:32   Link #21533
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

^Doesn't mean much in a popularity poll.

Hamazura is the underdog who guns for the top. Current rankings kind of reflect that.
Old 2012-11-18, 04:35   Link #21534
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Don't forget that Hamazura would also be competing with other protagonists, some of them even more haxx and suave than our two bishounen... With their own rabid fanbase.
Old 2012-11-18, 05:01   Link #21535
desrtsku
Nympholept

wuah wuah!! You're talking like they curbstomped our two monsters during the last ranking. Putting aside the fanbase things ... if haxxness and/or tenderness alone are decisive factors of popularity, then Tenchi Masaki should be more popular than Goku ... and Satou should be kicked out of the top 10 >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post
^Doesn't mean much in a popularity poll.

Hamazura is the underdog who guns for the top. Current rankings kind of reflect that.
The point is that being popular won't destroy his character, remember what you just said
Old 2012-11-18, 05:43   Link #21536
tsunade666

Is there a translation for the list? be it the rankings, boys and girls rankings?

what so popular with Mikoto? owning 3 years straight? .... though I can't think of other popular girls in light novel that can top her >_> in terms of cuteness and such on the ongoing stuff

and also for Asuna? I understand Kirito because I like the guy but Asuna? for the heck of it the thing I hate about SAO is they made it harem even though the guy already had a girlfriend!? that will hurt the other girls and which I hate the most.

I like it more the tenchi harem where everyone was love equally. Heck I like Campione more though minus the ero kissing (don't like that stuff) The unwanted harem of Touma is also welcome but having a harem even though the mc already had a girlfriend is unforgivable sin for me in harem genre.
Old 2012-11-18, 05:44   Link #21537
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
wuah wuah!! You're talking like they curbstomped our two monsters during the last ranking. Putting aside the fanbase things ... if haxxness and/or tenderness alone are decisive factors of popularity, then Tenchi Masaki should be more popular than Goku ... and Satou should be kicked out of the top 10 >.>
The world has changed from the savage era of random violence, people want something more elegant and stylish.

...Why should Satou be kicked out ?

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is there a translation for the list? be it the rankings, boys and girls rankings?
Only for the top ten for both gender... The rest haven't been released yet.

Quote:
what so popular with Mikoto? owning 3 years straight? .... though I can't think of other popular girls in light novel that can top her >_> in terms of cuteness and such on the ongoing stuff
FOUR years straight.

Quote:
and also for Asuna? I understand Kirito because I like the guy but Asuna? for the heck of it the thing I hate about SAO is they made it harem even though the guy already had a girlfriend!? that will hurt the other girls and which I hate the most.
True, Kirito shouldn't have fallen for Asuna and vice versa....

...Wait, what ?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-18 at 06:02.
Old 2012-11-18, 07:48   Link #21538
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
1. Sword Art Online 290.70
2. Toaru Majutsu no Index 161.60
3. Hero of the Six Flowers 121.43 (Not adapted into anime)
4. Baka Test 116.28
5. Oreimo 107.19
6. My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected 94.36 (Not adapated into anime)
7. Durarara 86.02
8. Shinonome Yuuko 82.90 (no anime that I know of)
9. Sakurada Reset 79.90 (no idea of anime)
10. Genesis Series Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 77.82

11. Accel World
12. Mahouka.
13. Mirror of Heaven Alderamin
14. Bento.
15. Kokoro Connect
16. No Game No Life
17. Haganai.
18. Kino no Tabi.
19. Seitokai series
20. Nourin

In other news, Kirito is first for male category, Misaka Mikoto is first for female (4-peat lol), and Abec takes best illustrator.
Is this the new ranking? and Biribiri already did it 4 years straight!? Being neglected by Kamachi/ I mean Touma really boost her appeal. Maybe it pulls the pity strings from the fans

The huge difference between TouMan and Kirito is because Touman dump/left Mikoto back on Hawaii

wait what!? do you mean on your last reaction chaoz?

btw I liked Suguha more than Asuna since 2011 or is it the end of 2010 back from jcafe.
Old 2012-11-18, 08:08   Link #21539
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Is this the new ranking? and Biribiri already did it 4 years straight!? Being neglected by Kamachi/ I mean Touma really boost her appeal. Maybe it pulls the pity strings from the fans

The huge difference between TouMan and Kirito is because Touman dump/left Mikoto back on Hawaii
Yes this is the new ranking.

Actually, Mikoto's votes didn't rise as drastically as Asuna, which has nearly tripled from last year.

Likewise Kamijou's votes didn't significantly dropped at all, while Kirito pretty much doubles his vote from last year.
Old 2012-11-18, 08:16   Link #21540
Sumeragi
Banned

I really need to write my commentary on Mikoto one of these days.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen