AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-03-29, 19:36   Link #41
wnkryo
HainShodan

What is the Fixed Version all about?
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 20:05   Link #42
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
What is the Fixed Version all about?
Posted by dythim on 2004/3/28 4:57:24 On Kaizoku Site
Very sorry, the torrent was made with the WRONG VERSION of the final encode. This is totally my fault and I understand if you hate me forever... The torrent will be back up within today, after I get back to my home computer.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 07:48   Link #43
CmDr_RavEn
LOD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Posted by dythim on 2004/3/28 4:57:24 On Kaizoku Site
Very sorry, the torrent was made with the WRONG VERSION of the final encode. This is totally my fault and I understand if you hate me forever... The torrent will be back up within today, after I get back to my home computer.
I got the version from IRC the day it was released..... do I have the wrong version, or is it only the version through the torrent that was wrong?
CmDr_RavEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 00:52   Link #44
Dual247

well, its time to change the title of this thread once again with the release of 90
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 03:27   Link #45
xris
Just call me Ojisan

As noticed by Dual247, episode 90 is now been released so the discussion can turn towards this new episode.

This thread has now been renamed the One Piece Episode 90 Discussion [Spoilers] thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 05:12   Link #46
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Yay looks like we officially have our new crew member Chopper now! Looks like next episode they will be sailing off the island. Hurrah! good bye drum island.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 12:25   Link #47
Cheesemon
Inactive Member

Tommy above me, love your avatar, lol.

Anyway, just finished watching Episode 90, ahh, I loved it!!! After strangely feeling nothing in some of the FMA episodes that left everyone else crying, One Piece thankfully confirms that I am still human as I've been crying or close to crying throughout most of the Chopper arc. God, today's episode was beautiful. Why isn't One Piece getting the same amount of downloads as Naruto and FMA???

Thanks to Kaizoku for the recent rapid releases, there may yet to be a day when One Piece subs will be released within a week of airing (though of course, if you guys ever do need a long break, you deserve it ;) ).

BTW, anyone have trouble signing up to the Kaizoku message boards? I keep getting an "Unable to create new user" message . .
Cheesemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 12:42   Link #48
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

that was quite a cryfest wasn't it.. good thing it's over with. Probably one of the crappiest farewell episodes so far
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 14:38   Link #49
Dual247

i loved how this arc is being wrapped up. very touching throughout the arc. i really like the luffy/chopper scenes, chopper's fear and luffy's persuasion. its just great. there are a few parts that are memorable to me in this ep. first we have the chopper acquisition, which was a great moment. chopper deserves to finally have some nakamas. next, we have the doctorine/chopper moment near the end that clinches the fact that they've been close over the years and its finally time to say goodbye. sad moment. and to top that, we have the sakura blossom scene. what a great way to end things. three cheers for one piece.

there is one thing that bothers me like some of the previous arcs. we know that wapol is pretty much gone for good. but how about the two lackeys. they seem defeated but not dead. i mean i highly doubted that chopper had killed those two with that punch of his, despite the fact that it looked pretty intense. so what of those two? are they locked up? if they ever get escape, who on the island could stop them? dalton? doctorine? the same could really be said about the arlong arc. the guy that usopp beat in that arc, he got tons of lumps on his head, is he dead? i don't think so. it seem like there's still dangers in the lands that the pirate crew supposedly saved. what y'all think?
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 15:49   Link #50
Jn183

That sakura stuff was a nice lil touch. I'm so happy that Wapol is gone for good or for now. He is just an annoying character. Can't wait for that extra 10min or so wrap up of Drum Island in the next eps.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 21:22   Link #51
wnkryo
HainShodan

Good episode. Finnaly the drum arc is rapped up. This episode was ok; I like the part where the crazy doctorine goes after Chopper
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 22:27   Link #52
Sethi
StormRider

This chapter was nice, they made a good end to the Drum Arc, also is it just me or these separations parts in One Piece are always different, Nami robbed all the persons in her village when she left, and now Chopper gets out of there with Dr. Kureha after him(Very Fun Part).
By the way new opening must be soon no? since Chopper doesn't appear on this one.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 22:28   Link #53
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
This ep was good, ending of the arc was great .. The Sakura bloomed throughout the whole Land, and how the Doctorine had to chase Chopper out , to get him to go with Luffy n all, to follow his dreams.... it was amazin IMO
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 23:11   Link #54
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Did Chopper's crying freak anyone else out? It got a lil out of hand at one point.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 23:49   Link #55
Icer

Honestly, I can't wait til the Alabasta arc--which is alot better than the Drum Island arc.

Still weird that K-F spelled it Arabasta though, sounds dumb.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 14:53   Link #56
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icer
Honestly, I can't wait til the Alabasta arc--which is alot better than the Drum Island arc.

Still weird that K-F spelled it Arabasta though, sounds dumb.
Weird, but right. The correct spelling which was used in the manga is "Arabasta" and not "Alabasta". dythim-sama explained why they chose "Arabasta".

Really, one of the most touching One Piece episodes so far. I almost ried when Dr. Kureha and Chopper cried. Also, my favorite character from the group, Chopper, finally made his decission of being a pirate and follow his own dreams.

But what I'm really looking for is episode 92... just wait for Mr.2, you all!
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-04, 00:56   Link #57
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

actually we're gonna have to watch:

Spoiler:

tell me all of that is wrapped up in half an episode at the most.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-04, 01:00   Link #58
Jn183

Mr.2 plzzzzz...he is wicked funny and cool but...what about that guy that will be introduce in the next eps.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-04, 01:09   Link #59
gohmifune

I love how the sakura thing worked, that was amazing and unexpected. It is proving to be one of the better shows out there.
gohmifune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-04, 10:37   Link #60
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
actually we're gonna have to watch:

Spoiler:

tell me all of that is wrapped up in half an episode at the most.
That'll probably be all wrapped in episode 91, Bushido-san
They'll meet Mr.2 in 92, and probably arrive at Arabasta in the same episode.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote