AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-11-04, 09:15   Link #24641
Breimoon

well, there is the chance that giving all his blood to get Moka healthy again will not make him rampage but will leave him without much energy left
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 09:30   Link #24642
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
well, there is the chance that giving all his blood to get Moka healthy again will not make him rampage but will leave him without much energy left
Yeah, and I believe that a development like that is quite likely - after all, the blood that Tsukune gives to Moka is the source of his power and his transformation.

So, decreasing the amount of blood, should help Tsukune reach some temporary stable state, until they find some other way to help Tsukune control his Alucard blood.

Unless, due to Tsukune undergoing the human modification ritual, before the current arc began, it won't be necessary to continue sealing Tsukune's power, since he already reached a state, where he won't be in danger of losing his sanity, anymore.

Both of those options, and probably some other theories as well, are possible...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 10:35   Link #24643
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Jesus Christ they are destroy the city before this fight is done. Alcuard actually looked a little scared hes got one Hell of a fight on his hand. Seem that even Alucard cant stop soundwaves. Very impressive she destroyed his tentacles in one move. I think things are getting worse before they get better. Now that Tsukune's seal is totally broken it feels like he going to rage out of control.
Or alucard takes over Tskune.
Old 2013-11-04, 10:43   Link #24644
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Or alucard takes over Tskune.
That would actually make a pretty interesting idea for their third years. Tsukune successfully becomes a vampire by releasing the holy lock but Alucard whose body gets destroyed possesses Tsukune and they use the third year to find a way to seperate them and also show the effects it has on Tsukune. And even that there are those who would hunt down Tsukune to get rid of Alucard even if it means destroying Tsukune in the process.
Old 2013-11-04, 11:20   Link #24645
Soji

^If Alucard was able to do something like this, why he never try this with Akasha?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 11:29   Link #24646
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^If Alucard was able to do something like this, why he never try this with Akasha?
Akasha has mastery over the blood. Moka was born with it but while she doesn't have mastery the seal has kept him from trying. Tsukune has none of those. He's still new to the blood and just completely removed his seal and as such would be easier to control than the other 2.
Old 2013-11-04, 11:36   Link #24647
Soji

^While I can agree with this. You forget that she not always have the "mastery" / "Full control "over the blood. (or at least this is what I understand from the story).

Also even if this was the case I can see Alucard still try just to mess with her. I mean, even with the full control/mastery over the blood I think she would still feel something from something like that.(Alucard that try to take over her).

And I think someone would have said something if this was possible.

Of course this is my opinion.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 12:17   Link #24648
Chris38

I think that if Alucard had a way to posses others, he would try to use it on Akasha, 200 years ago, instead of creating a clone of himself - and we would also be given a hint that he might posses that kind of ability.

Not to mention, I think that Alucard already has some backup plan of surviving the current encounter with Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai, which is related to the eggs planted in various locations around the world, and one of those locations ... is Mizore's village and I don't see the point of having a second one.

So, I see no point, of a development where Tsukune is possessed by Alucard, especially with no hints that something like that is even possible.

Finally Kuyou being on the side of the Masked King ... and him ... most likely desiring another rematch with Tsukune, in the future arc's ... suggests that, in my opinion, Tsukune is going to stay on the side that is opposed to what Alucard is planing to do.
Old 2013-11-04, 13:55   Link #24649
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that if Alucard had a way to posses others, he would try to use it on Akasha, 200 years ago, instead of creating a clone of himself - and we would also be given a hint that he might posses that kind of ability.

Not to mention, I think that Alucard already has some backup plan of surviving the current encounter with Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai, which is related to the eggs planted in various locations around the world, and one of those locations ... is Mizore's village and I don't see the point of having a second one.

So, I see no point, of a development where Tsukune is possessed by Alucard, especially with no hints that something like that is even possible.

Finally Kuyou being on the side of the Masked King ... and him ... most likely desiring another rematch with Tsukune, in the future arc's ... suggests that, in my opinion, Tsukune is going to stay on the side that is opposed to what Alucard is planing to do.
We don't know what the point of the eggs is at this point. We don't really know anything about Alucards powers other than he absorbs other demons to grow more power. Akasha has control over the blood unlike Tsukune or Moka so she likely had ways to fight it. Moka doesn't have control but she has the rosario to block the effects. If Tsukune successfully becomes a vampire then he would be desirable to Alucard since he has no way to fight it. I could see it not being an immediate thing and that Tsukune will more like be slow possessed with Kuyou constantly picking fights to try to weaken Tsukune and give Alucard mor control.
Old 2013-11-04, 14:05   Link #24650
Chris38

^ If he had this ability, he could have done something to Moka, 6 years ago ... where Alucard was awakened for a brief period of time.

Not to mention, the protagonist turning bad is a too cliche development, in my opinion, and I see a pretty low possibility of it, occurring in the story.

Furthermore, I don't see Alucard's original body being destroyed in the current arc, since even Akasha couldn't destroy it with the help of Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai, so what is the chance that Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai will manage to do that, even if they have Sun's help,and as long as Alucard has his original body, there is no point for him to posses someone else.
Old 2013-11-04, 14:52   Link #24651
cyberdemon

Quote:
^ If he had this ability, he could have done something to Moka, 6 years ago ... where Alucard was awakened for a brief period of time.

Not to mention, the protagonist turning bad is a too cliche development, in my opinion, and I see a pretty low possibility of it, occurring in the story.

Furthermore, I don't see Alucard's original body being destroyed in the current arc, since even Akasha couldn't destroy it with the help of Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai, so what is the chance that Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai will manage to do that, even if they have Sun's help,and as long as Alucard has his original body, there is no point for him to posses someone else.
The time from 6 years ago it was pretty much just mindless. Miyabi wasn't around to control it. Miyabi would be the one more likely to take control.
Old 2013-11-04, 18:22   Link #24652
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ohhhhh snap! The power of love is here to save the day and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Need next chapter noooowww!!!!
Old 2013-11-04, 22:51   Link #24653
Tachibana
タチバナ

I just noticed something, you can clearly see the Holy Lock is cracked just like it was before Tsukune and co. visited the Wong family, I assumed that it was repaired after Tsukune's training with Touhou Fuhai since Tsukune displayed the abilitiy to temporarily unlock seals of the Holy Lock to increase his power, but it doesn't make sense to not repair the Holy Lock while Touhou is fully capable of doing something like that unless Tsukune's training was progressing like it was, only to have the Holy Lock break on it's own, perhaps teaching Tsukune to temporarily unlock seals of the Holy Lock was not only to help him but possibly to reduce strain on the lock itself so that it would last a little longer. Interesting.
Old 2013-11-04, 23:09   Link #24654
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just noticed something, you can clearly see the Holy Lock is cracked just like it was before Tsukune and co. visited the Wong family, I assumed that it was repaired after Tsukune's training with Touhou Fuhai since Tsukune displayed the abilitiy to temporarily unlock seals of the Holy Lock to increase his power, but it doesn't make sense to not repair the Holy Lock while Touhou is fully capable of doing something like that unless Tsukune's training was progressing like it was, only to have the Holy Lock break on it's own, perhaps teaching Tsukune to temporarily unlock seals of the Holy Lock was not only to help him but possibly to reduce strain on the lock itself so that it would last a little longer. Interesting.
Unless, it means that Tsukune's Holy Lock couldn't be repaired, which is quite likely, considering the fact that it wasn't a seal created for Tsukune resulting in a unrepairable defect that even someone like Tohou Fuhai couldn't do anything about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the discussion of Tsukune being possessed by Miyabi, which was brought up earlier - after thinking about it, there are just too many ways to counteract something like, for me to actually think that it's going to occur in the story.

First of all, the girls in Tsukune's harem would notice that Tsukune's character is undergoing some changes, and would definitely react, before Tsukune would be fully possessed.

Second of all, there exists a mental link between Tsukune and Moka, created due to Moka giving Tsukune her Shinso blood, which is most likely going to be strengthened, after Tsukune returned the favor, in the latest chapter, meaning that Moka would be capable of sensing Alucard's presence from the link, and react to that, before Tsukune is fully possessed by him.

Finally, there is Tsukune's own personality ... I think it's quite likely that ... due to his determinator nature, Tsukune's willpower is a lot stronger then what Alucard thinks, not to mention, as a last resort, I perfectly see Tsukune committing suicide rather then risk becoming Moka's enemy.

After all, if he is willing to sacrifice his humanity for her, I wouldn't doubt that Tsukune would be willing to sacrifice a few other things as well...
Old 2013-11-04, 23:18   Link #24655
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Unless, it means that Tsukune's Holy Lock couldn't be repaired, which is quite likely, considering the fact that it wasn't a seal created for Tsukune resulting in a unrepairable defect that even someone like Tohou Fuhai couldn't do anything about.
Even so, surely Mikogami would have had Touhou provide Tsukune with another Holy Lock if that type of seal isn't capable of being repaired, perhaps Mikogami assumed that over time Tsukune's control and will power would increase, and that by the time the Holy Lock was going to break he would be strong enough to harness his own power without any hazardous results.
Old 2013-11-04, 23:26   Link #24656
Chris38

Quote:
Even so, surely Mikogami would have had Touhou provide Tsukune with another Holy Lock if that type of seal isn't capable of being repaired, perhaps Mikogami assumed that over time Tsukune's control and will power would increase, and that by the time the Holy Lock was going to break he would be strong enough to harness his own power without any hazardous results.
Considering the fact that Mikogami doesn't tell everything to others, (remember the Rosario examination done by Tohou Fuhai some time ago) who knows what he has had in mind, when it comes to the state of Tsukune's Holy Lock.

The fact remains that Tsukune removed it, out of his own violation, and now we will have to see, what are going to be the consequences of that decision.

After all, I doubt that the state of Tsukune's transformation is going to reach some stable state, immediately after he removes the Lock, since that sounds a little too easy to me.
Old 2013-11-04, 23:34   Link #24657
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Considering the fact that Mikogami doesn't tell everything to others, (remember the Rosario examination done by Tohou Fuhai some time ago) who knows what he has had in mind, when it comes to the state of Tsukune's Holy Lock.

The fact remains that Tsukune removed it, out of his own violation, and now we will have to see, what are going to be the consequences of that decision.

After all, I doubt that the state of Tsukune's transformation is going to reach some stable state, immediately after he removes the Lock, since that sounds a little too easy to me.
Tsukune has been through a lot trying to control his powers, and now the Holy Lock is gone and he has made his decision, I wonder what he will look like once he finally subjugates that power.
Old 2013-11-04, 23:52   Link #24658
Chris38

Quote:
Tsukune has been through a lot trying to control his powers, and now the Holy Lock is gone and he has made his decision, I wonder what he will look like once he finally subjugates that power.
You will probably need to wait some time, before you will see that.

After all, taking control of the power of a single Shinso vampire is not an easy task, and the fact that Tsukune has the merged blood of two Shinso vampires makes it even more difficult.

While, it's true that Tsukune went though a lot, I think that there is still a long road ahead of him, before he will be capable of freely wielding his powers.

Akasha's assistance could probably speed up this process, but unfortunately, at the moment, there is nothing indicating that she will get out from within Alucard's original body, anytime soon...
Old 2013-11-05, 00:11   Link #24659
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
its like a certain law that "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction"

though i still hope that we got a good ending T_T
Old 2013-11-05, 00:36   Link #24660
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
its like a certain law that "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction"

though i still hope that we got a good ending T_T
Personally, I hope that there are going to be a few years, before we see the ending of this manga, since I don't want this story to end yet.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire