AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-01-10, 07:11   Link #1801
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomSamba View Post
Aw, I actually loved that part.

Spoiler:
And Nate's comment in the sequel in the hotel makes the bunker worth all the effort.

Great, power's out, and a girl's trapped. I swear to God, if there's a Zombie around the next corner...

As for me I'm playing DiRT on PS3 with my G25.

I played it for a little bit and didn't like all the different events, all I wanted was an honest to God rally game. So left it for a while and now I came back and went through the career and unlocked everything so I can enjoy the rally championships to my heart's content.

I've never had to much fun with my wheel. I barely even describe how riveting it gets at times; screaming through pine tree plantations at full noise down windy dirt tracks with just over the width of the car of road to negotiate blind turns and winding poat paths that pass for roads.

Only your skill behind the wheel and your navigator's pace notes to see you through until the finish.

Excruciatingly enjoyable. I think I might be an adrenaline junkie now.

I'm definitely getting an Evo IX this year.

And I want to be a rally driver...

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 07:27   Link #1802
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomSamba View Post
Aw, I actually loved that part.

Spoiler:
I already thought about ridiculing the level with playing unfitting music. Need to kill the mood
Reminds me of when I tried Alone in the Dark when I sung "Night fever night feeeeveeer~" to get through a sewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
And Nate's comment in the sequel in the hotel makes the bunker worth all the effort.

Great, power's out, and a girl's trapped. I swear to God, if there's a Zombie around the next corner...
LOL
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 16:59   Link #1803
kyosak
poo

Seriously addicted to Left 4 Dead 2 atm...
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 18:44   Link #1804
mokoufanatic
the immortal fire

Back to the Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G reminds me of demon's souls patiently waiting for the release of FFXIII and Fallout New Vegas it better be worth the wait
mokoufanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 20:13   Link #1805
Shadow Kira01

Finishing up Growlanser V: Heritage of War.. Actually, I could finish it quite instantly as that I have already it to Kaiseris Island and pretty much collected items from every treasure chest minus the rare ones such as the Blessing Bell and ones required for the ultimate equipments. However, I plan on doing some of the sidequests first. Then, I will start Growlanser VI: Precarious World before going back to start a new game plus in the prequel.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 10:25   Link #1806
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Primarily New Super Mario Bros Wii (the later levels are a lot harder btw) and also Audiosurf.
Old 2010-01-16, 00:33   Link #1807
iceyfw

persona 4 on the ps2 atm. i haven't had this much fun on a game console since.. well.. the first episode of xenosaga years ago. i still need to finish xenosaga II and III whenever i have free time
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 01:07   Link #1808
Woopzilla
Desensitized

Bayonetta. Shame about the load times on the PS3 port, bit of a let down. It's still highly enjoyable and has some very nice action in it. It's the first game of its kind that I've played... I've only ever played the DMC demos, never was thoroughly interested in it to buy it.

Completed it and am going for some its trophies. Playing through on hard at the moment.
Old 2010-01-16, 03:51   Link #1809
Seitsuki
Onee!

going back to basics and playing the original disgaea now :D
and lvling is as addictive and time consuming as ever
but still! feel the power. of. LOVE!
Old 2010-01-22, 01:24   Link #1810
Haya_chan
Objection!

I'm currently playing Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII.
It's a really interesting game, not too hard (for Normal Mode anyway) but entertaining nonetheless. Zack is such an amazing and funny lead and I'm having so much fun playing as him.
My only issues are the similar backgrounds and areas of the missions and the camera, but other than that, the game is quite good. At least Squeenix tried hard with this one, unlike DoC.
Haya_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 13:21   Link #1811
Pianta

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
Pianta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 19:28   Link #1812
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus !
Naruto Narutimate Accel 3 !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 22:22   Link #1813
Badkarma 1

Retro Gamer

While haunting the isles of my local Slacker's I found a copy of an old PS1 game called Colony Wars. I've been playing it all week in the evenings and CAN NOT PUT IT DOWN!!! The cut scenes are worth the purchase alone! If you guys can check this one out!
Badkarma 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 23:51   Link #1814
mokoufanatic
the immortal fire

demon's souls you really cant go wrong with it
Old 2010-01-23, 00:11   Link #1815
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Currently playing TES IV Oblivion on PC. Also, I'm playing through Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for the Wii. I'm almost done playing through it. I started the game many months ago (okay, like 2 years ago ) and put it down and picked it up again recently. I'd like to beat it soon. I don't wanna put it down again.

How is audiosurf? I can buy it from Steam. Is it recommended? What type of music does it feature? Everything, just about, or electronica? I'm really looking for a music game that features electronica, if there is one.
Old 2010-01-23, 03:25   Link #1816
Woopzilla
Desensitized

Back to Oblivion and Fallout 3 with tons of mods on my new rig. It was so inconvenient to not have a PC.
Old 2010-01-23, 05:36   Link #1817
Statonxyb
hrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
How is audiosurf? I can buy it from Steam. Is it recommended? What type of music does it feature? Everything, just about, or electronica? I'm really looking for a music game that features electronica, if there is one.
"The music used in the game is chosen from the user's own library, from almost any DRM-free format, as well as standard redbook CDs; in addition, Audiosurf includes the entire soundtrack to The Orange Box as part of the download. An "Audiosurf Radio" tab is also included on the "Song Select" screen that allows the user to play the Audiosurf Overture, as well as a shifting selection of songs by featured Independent artists."

From Wikipedia; much more detailed than I could explain it.
Old 2010-01-23, 06:24   Link #1818
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Playing Valkyria Chronicles again to finish the DLC.

Just a couple of EX missions left then it's done.

I wish they made more Empire missions, particularly ones about how other enemy aces get their names.

Especially Ty the Immortal. I hate him so much but I'd like to learn his resurrection secret.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 12:29   Link #1819
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
PS3:

Completed Uncharted 1 ... I made it through the scary levels finally xD. Already started on hard (while mentally preparing to get through the damn bunker again), but I'm playing Littler Big Planet now mainly. I REALLY dig the zebra outfit .... *surprise!* If someone wants a LBP newbie buddy tell me .

And Ridge Racers 7. God, I love Ridge Racers xD. Big chunk of nostalgia there since Ridge Racers 1 for PSX was my first game for a home console :3. Really a fun game. Dunno why but Motorstorm: Pacific Rift isn't as much fun for me. Still a lot of fun, but just not as much.

DS:

On tour with Phoenix again ... Phoenix Wright: Justice for all. Also got myself Professor Layton and the curious village for my vacation. I have to leave my beloved PS3 for a while D:
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 16:48   Link #1820
Nikkan

I got myself a ps3 4 days ago but I still haven't got any games yet.
Waiting for FF13 but it's so far away. *sigh* what to do...?
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote