AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-20, 19:55   Link #10061
yamibakura

What will Gino and the Black Knights do...

Hm. I have no idea except that maybe Lelouch would loose his pawn army and somehow gain the BK army once again. Throw in all the ifs and hows you want.

Diethard. (When he did that smile last episode I looked at his hair style immediately thought of David Bowie / Goblin King and the goblins from Labyrinth. I can just see Diethard singing Dance Magic Dance! -_^
Old 2008-09-20, 19:58   Link #10062
lovecakecookies

"I'm very convinced by a fan suggested ending:
Lelouch and C.C. seal themselves in the World of C, possibly along with Suzaku or with Suzaku knowing how to reach them."

You know what? Until someone proves this is not possible.. I think this might happen too..
Old 2008-09-20, 20:00   Link #10063
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Lelouch and C.C. seal themselves in the World of C, possibly along with Suzaku or with Suzaku knowing how to reach them."

You know what? Until someone proves this is not possible.. I think this might happen too..
one way to prove it watch it til the end.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:01   Link #10064
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
This is worse than the claim that Nunnally was alive era. Dudes dead.
lrn2humor

Quote:

Jumping the gun a bit. It's a nice ending, but no guarantees. Just speculation.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:03   Link #10065
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post

How are you going to lock C.C. up considering she was able to enter and leave with just the Code after Lelouch blew up the entrance.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:05   Link #10066
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
How are you going to lock C.C. up considering she was able to enter and leave with just the Code after Lelouch blew up the entrance.
Oh whoa.. I am an idiot.. I forgot.... never mind ... this ending doesn't make sense..
Old 2008-09-20, 20:07   Link #10067
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
The SoA is not the world of C. No?
Old 2008-09-20, 20:11   Link #10068
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
The SoA is not the world of C. No?
I think the SoA was located within the World of C. That's why Lelouch could appeal to the Collective Unconscious of humankind to give the world a future.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:11   Link #10069
HeavyMetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post

Think so. It would probably tick off a lot of people, though.

I don't care what happens as long as we don't get a I AM KING OF THE WORLD Lelouch ending.
If he wanted to piss off a lot of people, I personally think a CluChilu or Nina x Lulu with Kallen, Nunnally, and most of the secondary characters dead (Suzaku could work alive or dead) would serve much better.

I can imagine it now, a cheer erupts from the tiny rowboat of CluChilu amidst the ruins of the once mighty Kalulu and CluClu ships, as the internet is destroyed by the flames.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:14   Link #10070
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
LOL, list of possible endings, just pick up what you want:

General:

1. Zero Requiem succeeds.
2. Zero Requiem fails.
3. Human completion program a la NGE anime.
4. Human completion program a la NGE movie.
5. Time reversal.
6. Mai-hime happy end.
7. Communist Revolution.
8. Lelouch awakes from nightmare.
9. Lelouch awakes from psychological therapy.
10. Please await Turn 26&27 in January 2009!
11. Lelouch awakes from psychological therapy with Suzaku as his roomie.
12. Nice boat!
13. True ending in Gekijou!
14. True ending in DVD
15. True ending in OVA!
16. Various endings. (Sigh, Haruka naru toki no naka de Hachiyou Shou)

Character specific (chiefly around the main four):

1. Lelouch dies.
2. Lelouch survives.
3. Lelouch loses his memories.
4. Lelouch returns to Ashford.
5. Lelouch goes into hiding.
6. Lelouch turns back 10.
7. Lelouch bitter.
8. Lelouch mixed.
9. Lelouch happily ever after (with Nunnally).
10. Lelouch eternal sleep.
appendix
Lelouch gouges his eyes out.

11~19. Change "Lelouch" 1~9 into Suzaku.

20. C.C. dies.
21. C.C. remains immortal.
22. C.C. becomes C.Chi.
23. C.C. becomes mortal without memory loss.
24. C.C. seals herself somewhere.
25. C.C. bitter.
26. C.C. mixed.
27. C.C. happily ever after.

28. Kallen dies.
29. Kallen survives.
30. Kallen lives on with mother.
31. Kallen returns to Ashford.
32. Kallen bitter.
33. Kallen mixed.
34. Kallen happily ever after.
35. Kallen takes care of Nunnally.

Now finally to the pairing endings:

1. CluClu ending.
1.1 CluClu dying together.
1.2 CluClu happily ever after.
1.3 CluClu hiding somewhere.
1.4 CluClu sealing themselves somewhere.
1.5 Lelouch with C.Chi, or C.C. with memory loss/time reversed Lelouch.
1.6 CluClu remorsing somewhere.
1.7 Near death confessions.
1.8 Off-screen suggestive scenes.
1.9 Chuuuuuu~~~~~
2.0 The Ashford ending~

2. Kalulu ending.
1.1 Gumline replied with "taisetsu". (that would make a pseudo-KALULU)
1.2 Gumline replied with other positive meanings.
1.3 Near death confessions.
1.4 Kallen with blind Lelouch.
1.5 Kallen with hiding Lelouch.
1.6 Return to Ashford together.
1.7 Chuuuuuu~~~~~~~
1.8 Luluko.

3. SuzaLelouch ending
3.1 Het Life partner.
3.2 Dying together.
3.3 Hiding together.
3.4 Whatsoever....

4. Others
4.1 KallenXGino hints.
4.2 Suzaku reunites with Euphie.
4.3 Don't forget the Nunnally factor!!!!!
4.4 Lost Colors parallel. Lelouch gets picked up by Kaichou~
4.5 SchneizelXKanon a la KunziteXZoisite.

Feel free to add anything that comes to your mind.

Last edited by dec4rhapsody; 2008-09-20 at 21:33.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:15   Link #10071
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
If he wanted to piss off a lot of people, I personally think a CluChilu or Nina x Lulu with Kallen, Nunnally, and most of the secondary characters dead (Suzaku could work alive or dead) would serve much better.

I can imagine it now, a cheer erupts from the tiny rowboat of CluChilu amidst the ruins of the once mighty Kalulu and CluClu ships, as the internet is destroyed by the flames.
Any ship at all annoys the crap out of me if it doesn't consist of Lelouch giving at least some degree of sacrifice. Doesn't need to be death. But "path of loneliness" should mean jack squat.

Quote:
Lelouch gouges his eyes out.
Hey, his promise consisted of him sticking a needle in his eye if he broke it.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:19   Link #10072
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Any ship at all annoys the crap out of me if it doesn't consist of Lelouch giving at least some degree of sacrifice. Doesn't need to be death. But "path of loneliness" should mean jack squat.
I find it amusing for you to think Lulu hadn't lost anything of value up to this point.

Seriously, I don't know what else to say. The man has lost everything he once held dear, and what he has right now he isn't interested in keeping.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:21   Link #10073
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I find it amusing for you to think Lulu hadn't lost anything of value up to this point.

Seriously, I don't know what else to say. The man has lost everything he once held dear, and what he has right now he isn't interested in keeping.
Everyone he lost was collateral because of his idiocy. He hasn't sacrificed any bit of himself, just a bunch of other people who had to suffer by proxy.

And no, don't give me this "the people who have lost suffer more than those who have died" bit that Krimzon did. They're DEAD.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:22   Link #10074
)v(anic
blah

lol i could see him geassing himself or cc sealing away his geass before i see him gouging out his eyes
Old 2008-09-20, 21:23   Link #10075
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

Hey, his promise consisted of him sticking a needle in his eye if he broke it.
The hell it does, if anything it should prove the overall message of being able to overcome adversity and fate with ones own power. I don't think he'll be unscathed but I think your bitterness on the overall message about some things being necessary in order to achieve a worthwhile goal and actually managing to succeed, while also demanding that if it does succeed then the person who perpetrated it should be punished for that apparently... I mean, is it so wrong for a character who is more like Treize Char, or Milardo (and Milardo did get a decent ending...) to succeed and make it through the end relatively intact anymore so then the Kira Yamato's or Heero Yue's of previous Sunrise series >_>

Quote:
Everyone he lost was collateral because of his idiocy. He hasn't sacrificed any bit of himself, just a bunch of other people who had to suffer by proxy.

And no, don't give me this "the people who have lost suffer more than those who have died" bit that Krimzon did. They're DEAD.
That's just being narrow-minded, but if you must... still, I'm in firm disagreement over the suffering of the dead versus those of the living. A dead person is free of all the pain that tied them to this world, a living person must continue to endure along with the weight of the dead on their souls as well. That I feel, becomes the difference in the end and why I believe that Lelouch has suffered for his actions, enough to warrant him finding some peace if he succeeds in this venture and his honoring of those people by achieving the mutual dream they all shared. <_<
Old 2008-09-20, 21:24   Link #10076
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
The hell it does, if anything it should prove the overall message of being able to overcome adversity and fate with ones own power. I don't think he'll be unscathed but I think your bitterness on the overall message about some things being necessary in order to achieve a worthwhile goal and actually managing to succeed, while also demanding that if it does succeed then the person who perpetrated it should be punished for that apparently... I mean, is it so wrong for a character who is more like Treize Char, or Milardo (and Milardo did get a decent ending...) to succeed and make it through the end relatively intact anymore so then the Kira Yamato's or Heero Yue's of previous Sunrise series >_>
No, but you can succeed while not being a Karma Houdini. I'm not saying he needs to lose. He's not going to lose.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:28   Link #10077
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by )v(anic View Post
lol i could see him geassing himself or cc sealing away his geass before i see him gouging out his eyes
I guess that could work. Though he'd have to have Jeremiah use his Geass Canceler on him. Lelouch used his Geass on himself once already. Though I don't see how he seals his Geass without his memories as well.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:29   Link #10078
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
No, but you can succeed while not being a Karma Houdini. I'm not saying he needs to lose. He's not going to lose.
I think an overall message is that one must work to change the world, but not be naive in believing their won't be any cost to do so no matter which route take. As such, you must be committed to achieving that dream to the end, least it all be in vain. As such, I think it becomes understandable when you pursue a course that seems to have a much higher chance of succeeding overall, otherwise it comes to a point where if you don't then your actions amount to as much if you hadn't acted at all... <_<

I don't think he's escaped that, much as you like to claim he does but that's a difference of opinion I feel, just depends on whether the writers and director agree with yours or mine on the matter... and anyway, I wasn't talking about winning or losing, I was talking about being able to achieve a somewhat decent ending for himself when it was all over. Like I said, why can't the Treize's or Char's of a Sunrise series actually get a decent ending for once should they achieve an overall good...? >_>
Old 2008-09-20, 21:30   Link #10079
)v(anic
blah

Quote:
I guess that could work. Though he'd have to have Jeremiah use his Geass Canceler on him. Lelouch used his Geass on himself once already. Though I don't see how he seals his Geass without his memories as well.
yeah it would be a trade off.
To rid himself of geass he would have to lose his memories of everything that happened, but i seriously doubt they go down this path.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:32   Link #10080
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I don't think he's escaped that, much as you like to claim he does but that's a difference of opinion I feel, just depends on whether the writers and director agree with yours or mine on the matter... and anyway, I wasn't talking about winning or losing, I was talking about being able to achieve a somewhat decent ending for himself when it was all over. Like I said, why can't the Treize's, Char's, or Milardo's of a Sunrise series actually get a decent ending for once...? >_>
Here's the thing: Lelouch winning but having a horrible ending for himself is still a decent ending TO himself, just not the audience.

I know that's kinda...confusing wording, but at the end of the day, Lelouch flaunts "destroying" himself so damn often that getting out of doing it in some variant not only makes him look like a damn Karma Houdini but ends up being a copout. Lelouch doesn't CARE what happens to himself.

It's not that these people can't have decent endings, it's that he's done too much shady bullshit to get out of it totally unscathed.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers