AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-27, 06:05   Link #28741
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLWUTWUT View Post
Somehow I feel sorry for Seigfreed too.Because of Gram getting NTRd in the middle of a fight.It's like a friend you had in your childhood ratting you out to the bullies.

I'm more curious though about Sairaorg and Heracles fight.
about sairaorg fight with heracles is one sided.
sairaorg beat heracles even without using his BB easily.
from nom@n.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:06   Link #28742
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Kleeyook
The scary part is that all of them can still improve their skills. Azazel did say that basically everyone has a power of a High-class devil in volume 11. Ise still needs to improve his Triaina/CCQ and also master Divine-Divding ability(stated by author in volume 12). Kiba now gained real Demonic-swords and a Holy-sword and still needs to polish his Balance-Breaker. Even Gasper who was thought to be only a good-supporter type can fight a super strong guy himself if he learns the mysterious power he used on volume 12.

There was a bit of comedy where Kiba was having worries because Kiba is the only technique-type in his group and everyone else is basically power-type. Zenovia who has ExDurrandal can use heaps of abilities but she only prefers to use destructive power instead.
And people wonder why I say Ise really not need a new team. He want a team that not lose and we see that the gremory team it's already one that can fit the role
Really wonder how the author will handle that part.
Also Gasper it's scary never thought he can become like this

Aslo n0m@n just curios(because i seem to remember like this) the whole date list that the girls and the other made was in new life right?
Old 2012-04-27, 06:10   Link #28743
aca
aca

There you are right but it is important not to forget that it is formally rias tem and that it is their master, which means that sooner or later he must have his own team
Old 2012-04-27, 06:11   Link #28744
Soji

aca@ Again even if this happen (and there is foreshadowing about this) Ise would still be Rias pawn. No matter if he become king and gain his own team if Rias a Rg Ise have to fight a her pawn.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:15   Link #28745
aca
aca

that he is the most important thing in life in addition to the protection of all and the next thing is to form a harem team will not lose any of the rg
Old 2012-04-27, 06:23   Link #28746
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
about sairaorg fight with heracles is one sided.
sairaorg beat heracles even without using his BB easily.
from nom@n.
Yup Sairaorg only fights with his barehand. Heracles uses his Balance-Breaker but he still couldnt win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
And people wonder why I say Ise really not need a new team. He want a team that not lose and we see that the gremory team it's already one that can fit the role
Really wonder how the author will handle that part.
Also Gasper it's scary never thought he can become like this

Aslo n0m@n just curios(because i seem to remember like this) the whole date list that the girls and the other made was in new life right?
Author was able to make Ise's harem smooth and nicely where everyone is satisfied so he will find a way to solve it

Yeah the date thing happens in new life. And I had my hopes up that Rossweisse falled for Ise in volume 12....... But there is still next time.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:23   Link #28747
Mcloving

I thought the author hinted how ise and rias can stand as equals. Remember how Azazel mentioned Ise can't make God's his servant, maybe Ise will one day have the power of a God rendering the relationship of master and servant useless. It's just a thought
Old 2012-04-27, 06:28   Link #28748
Soji

n0m@n @ Ok thanks.
Well i agree about that...but there is something that make me wonder.

Rias dream or one of them is begin number one in the RG and Ise want help her in this. Ise want a team or Harem that will not lose in the RG. How this would even work?
I mean if Rias dream become true and she is still in the Rg when Ise have his own team(?) even if he defeat everyone he cant become number one or complete his dream. Because he can't fight Rias team (hell he part of that team) wich mean he cant say he would never lost of figth everyon one util the 1 place. The only way that I see this working is...1 Ise help Rias to gain her dream . 2 Ise start his own RG career when Rias retires.
Honestly is the only way i see all this work at this point without to much problem .

Mcloving @ i dont think so. 1 Ise it's already her servant witch mean no matter how much power gain this will not change. 2 if was matter of power then why he can make ophis a evil piece? she is like a normal dragon in power now just a little stronger. (from what we know) . Wich mean is no matter of power but title or state.(like you have to born a god and not have a power of god) otherwise how come that Ise it's become a servant if he have ddraig with him that have the power to kill god? (or something like this)
Old 2012-04-27, 06:33   Link #28749
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
I thought the author hinted how ise and rias can stand as equals. Remember how Azazel mentioned Ise can't make God's his servant, maybe Ise will one day have the power of a God rendering the relationship of master and servant useless. It's just a thought
Talking about God, it was mentioned that Valkyrie are half-gods in this series and they are able to become a servant with evil-pieces. But Gods cant.

Quote:
n0m@n @ Ok thanks.

Rias dream or one of them is begin number one in the RG and Ise want help her in this. Ise want a team or Harem that will not lose in the RG. How this would even work?
I mean if Rias dream become true and she is still in the Rg when Ise have his own team(?) even if he defeat everyone he cant become number one or complete his dream. Because he can't fight Rias team (hell he part of that team) wich mean he cant say he would never lost of figth everyon one util the 1 place. The only way that I see this working is...1 Ise help Rias to gain her dream . 2 Ise start his own RG career when Rias retires.
Honestly is the only way i see all this work at this point without to much problem .
Yeah you are right. It will overlap. Though Ise isn't a person who would fit as a champion of just Rating Game. He could aim even higher.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:37   Link #28750
Mcloving

Quote:
n0m@n @ Ok thanks.

Mcloving @ i dont think so. 1 Ise it's already her servant witch mean no matter how much power gain this will not change. 2 if was matter of power then why he can make ophis a evil piece? she is like a normal dragon in power now just a little stronger. (from what we know) . Wich mean is no matter of power but title or state.(like you have to born a god and not have a power of god) otherwise how come that Ise it's become a servant if he have ddraig with him that have the power to kill god? (or something like this)
I don't mean everything based on power ( ophis is also limiting her power so she can be with Ise). Now that ise has power of 2 dragon God maybe his potential will eventually let him become a God thus severing their master and servant bond. Ofc not now he isn't near God level yet so we can speculate as much as we want but until it happens never say never . It wouldn't suprise me if he did become one i mean how many crazy things has he pulled off since the serious begun.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:41   Link #28751
Soji

Mcloving@ I dont think this work this way. Also we already see if he lost his evil piece he lost triana and CCQ. So that would be bad...also with all it's just happen why the title servant and master even matter anymore? The way the thing is the whole servant/pawn thing will play a role only in the Rg.Other than that...with him already recognized a Rias husband in the future and young master . I really think don't matter anymore.XD but maybe this just me, to think this way now.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:43   Link #28752
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Zenovia is like there and yet not there yet....does her reaction say anything in life -2?

Old 2012-04-27, 06:54   Link #28753
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post
Zenovia is like there and yet not there yet....does her reaction say anything in life -2?
Sorry my mistake. She returns in beginning of Life-1 along with Irina. Rossweise also returns in Life-1. I will do their reaction with Ise's situation, where they all know that his soul is safe and he's still alive.

Zenovia: Yeah. Well if it is him, he will return if he's alive. Right about now he's probably yearning for Buchou and Fuku-buchou's breast.

-----------------------------

Rossweisse: I heard about Ise-kun just before. Well it's about time for him to show up since he craves for Rias-san and Akeno-san's breast that much.
Old 2012-04-27, 06:59   Link #28754
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Sorry my mistake. She returns in beginning of Life-1 along with Irina. Rossweise also returns in Life-1. I will do their reaction with Ise's situation, where they all know that his soul is safe and he's still alive.

Zenovia: Yeah. Well if it is him, he will return if he's alive. Right about now he's probably yearning for Buchou and Fuku-buchou's breast.

Rossweisse: I heard about Ise-kun just before. Well it's about time for him to show up since he craves for Rias-san and Akeno-san's breast that much.
..... I somehow both admire and pity Ise, feels like everyone expects him to be alive and to come back for ecchi reasons

Oh hey, i just noticed that volume 4 is complete, nice XD
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-04-27, 07:03   Link #28755
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
Cross clase??

Hey you're back!

He basically fused with GR to take down a gigantic monster called Jabberwock that was summoned by Annihilation maker
cross clase is something where u take a character and give it abilitys it wouldnt normaly have like
dragon age's
arcane warriar (a mage that can use wepons and armor like a fighter )
tempar (wariars trained with anti magic magic cornerdiction )
mass effect
sentinal, infiltratior, and so on
Old 2012-04-27, 07:04   Link #28756
Soji

Quote:

Rossweisse: I heard about Ise-kun just before. Well it's about time for him to show up since he craves for Rias-san and Akeno-san's breast that much
Hahah. This 2 are great...i can't belive that the only one to belive him still alive are Rias cousin and this 2 for ecchi reason .

Then again both Zenovia and Ross are right about this.
Old 2012-04-27, 07:05   Link #28757
Mcloving

Quote:
Mcloving@ I dont think this work this way. Also we already see if he lost his evil piece he lost triana and CCQ. So that would be bad...also with all it's just happen why the title servant and master even matter anymore? The way the thing is the whole servant/pawn thing will play a role only in the Rg.Other than that...with him already recognized a Rias husband in the future and young master . I really think don't matter anymore.XD but maybe this just me, to think this way now.
True your reasons have a lot of logic. I just feel that it'd be weird if your husband is your servant (usually the other way around i know). The other factor which makes it feel weird is probably from ZnT. Louise always felt at the start and to some degree later on that saito is only with her due to their master - servant relationship. We also see the girls fighting over him a lot which in a sense makes Ise more of a master then Rias. Also a harem king just feels weird if you have a master- like you it might just be me hehe. Regarding CCQ maybe when he gets powerful enough he can merge it with JD and not even use the devil pieces anymore. Like how Vali got a upgraded drive I'm sure Ise can get it too.
Old 2012-04-27, 07:06   Link #28758
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:

Irina didn't said anything?
Old 2012-04-27, 07:06   Link #28759
OverSeer
Inactive Member

n0m@n, let me ask you a question which I am very curious about in volume 12. Is there a point after the battles are finished and Ise comes back, where Rias tells Ise not to leave her side anymore, or she says "You're not allowed to leave my side/sight anymore?" is there a scene like this or somewhat related to what I just written?

I been looking at posts from other people about this and found this to be rather interesting.

If you can't let me know for spoiler reasons that's fine ^_^

Thx in advance
Old 2012-04-27, 07:08   Link #28760
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
cross clase is something where u take a character and give it abilitys it wouldnt normaly have like
dragon age's
arcane warriar (a mage that can use wepons and armor like a fighter )
tempar (wariars trained with anti magic magic cornerdiction )
mass effect
sentinal, infiltratior, and so on
Ah, i see so basically they're characters that go beyond their class skills and gain further abilities that grant them a special character class. Thanks for the answer ^^.... LOL, Ise's a dragon setinel... or dragon knight XD

Now i'll be excusing myself *goes off to read v4*
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural