Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-30, 18:02   Link #2181
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Eh, she was just an afterthought, since Ikeda-sensei needed to make the harem larger

*raises a shield against the oncoming Mizore fans*

... yes, I do love to pick on them

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 18:13   Link #2182
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Eh, she was just an afterthought, since Ikeda-sensei needed to make the harem larger

How dare you insult Mizore!!!!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 18:19   Link #2183
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
How dare you insult Mizore!!!!
dont worry, no one can stop the mizore fans from getting past that shield.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 18:23   Link #2184
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its never a smart idea to rile up Mizore fans, lol.
Old 2008-07-30, 18:41   Link #2185
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Its never a smart idea to rile up Mizore fans, lol.
especially when there are so many here .
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 18:42   Link #2186
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
In this harem series, it is impossible to pick just one

Moka just gets the 'headmistress' title (that's a real thing of harems, too), and hence why I lean more towards her than any of the others
Hence the quote "Punish me" this title should go to ruby IMO >.>
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 19:15   Link #2187
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
especially when there are so many here .
From what i can tell she's one of the more (if not the most) popular characters, so it's not just here. When looking for R+V pics and fanarts you get most results for Mizore as well. That's why i wonder why i find her kinda boring since to me she's still behind Moka, Cocoa and Kurumu.

Putting that aside i wanted to start another topic: what other couples besides Tsukune x X are there or which would you like to see the most? - Let's start with Yukari x Moka or Kurumu or Cocoa (Ye you saw that one coming right? Well our loli has a special, mostly ecchi, relationship with any of them, of course these are rather fun ones, nothing to take seriously). The second one and the reason i came up with this topic while rereading ch9 of season 2 is Kurumu x Gin. She had this happy blushing face when she found out that Gin was covering for the culprit girl and the way they often fight is a good base for a typical manga romance . Now I'd really like to see this happen since Kurumu is still my fav girl (even though Cocoa is catching up fast, watch out honey) and Gin could become my favorite male lead if he had more screentime.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 19:30   Link #2188
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

None, Tsukune x Moka is the only coupling in the series. We can lie to ourselves that the other girls have a chance, but we know that they don't.

Tsukune is the only male character, you can count Gin, but he's a side character. He's never around for the important stuff.
Old 2008-07-30, 21:59   Link #2189
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Tsukune and Kurumu would be kinda cute IMO.
and while I do like Mizore, I just prefer Moka and Kurumu more. and Ruby is the most "mature" out of them. which is attractive IMO.
Yukari is just annoying, nor am I a loli fan.
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 22:05   Link #2190
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yukari fails as a loli witch.

Now, if she had blonde pig tails with a little black cat hanging off of her, then she'll be made of win.
Old 2008-07-30, 22:42   Link #2191
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
My problem is that Mizore simply isn't my favorite girl (well of course I like her, but Moka is my Numero Uno), and when I end up being in the minority, I like to pick on all the 'mainstreamers'...

Trust me, I'm only picking on Mizore fans. I have a tendency to go and flame any fans that declare their undying love for series like naruto. Mizore ain't bad, but the stalking part is the turnoff. Plus one must always be afraid of the quiet ones...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 00:17   Link #2192
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
altho the sucker thing is kinda cute IMO lol
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 09:54   Link #2193
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well im a fan of almost all nime i an equal to all anime to me there is no tooo much on all anime

except some really bad i really hate those hehehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 10:13   Link #2194
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
None, Tsukune x Moka is the only coupling in the series. We can lie to ourselves that the other girls have a chance, but we know that they don't.

Tsukune is the only male character, you can count Gin, but he's a side character. He's never around for the important stuff.
Ah c'mon i'm pretty sure you know there are harem series where girls 'break out' of the harem and find someone else. It's not that I expect those to be featured in detail, often it's just a hint in the last chapter but it can happen. Anyway, you're right that there aren't enough male characters for other couples... hmm maybe season 2 will introduce another one, we are still missing the nerdy glasses clichee character that has infinite knowledge of everything though meganekko fans will cry in pain if it's becoming a male character - lucky me.
Old 2008-07-31, 10:35   Link #2195
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Every harem series there the main girl character is ALWAYS closer to the main guy character. No matter how many times the other girls get close to main guy character.

Also in the anime they've abused the TSUKUNE...Moka-san...Tsukune...Moka-san.... too much that it'll make you have cavities just listening to these two sweet "friends".

As for Mizore, her uniqueness overall in design and character development made her a fan favorite. Her initial long hair design was hot, cutting it made her even hotter, though she's really an ice woman. Also it's rare to have a girl stalker, silent type yet she's able to express herself, also she's self giving and knows when and where act at situations. Also as fans here said it, if she trains more her ice manipulation powers can exceed more than anyone powers in the series and she surprises us in the manga always, gives out the best punch lines which will make you lol. That's why I don't find her boring at all since she's got alot of stuff going for her.
Old 2008-07-31, 12:18   Link #2196
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Every harem series there the main girl character is ALWAYS closer to the main guy character. No matter how many times the other girls get close to main guy character.

Also in the anime they've abused the TSUKUNE...Moka-san...Tsukune...Moka-san.... too much that it'll make you have cavities just listening to these two sweet "friends".
I still get the feeling you guys get me wrong (correct me if i'm mistaken) , I was talking about couples that are NOT 'Tsukune x random harem girl' but as Hayashi already depicted there's just Gin as another male character and you can't take the fictional yuri couplings seriously.
Old 2008-07-31, 12:43   Link #2197
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

OMG! Volume 2 is out!?!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1421519046
Old 2008-07-31, 13:37   Link #2198
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I still get the feeling you guys get me wrong (correct me if i'm mistaken) , I was talking about couples that are NOT 'Tsukune x random harem girl' but as Hayashi already depicted there's just Gin as another male character and you can't take the fictional yuri couplings seriously.
It's a harem, they'll only like Tsukune.

And OMG Vol.2 is out that was quick!!! Better order my new manga copy!!!
Old 2008-07-31, 14:30   Link #2199
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

which is why we make fan fics ^_^ try to make a better couple than KyeroxMizore XD You CANT! cuz it not possible! lol. Im trying to look for someone to make a KyeroxMizore pic with them holding a certain small type of living thing >_>

------

and Yuri couplings in R+V is just stupid.
Old 2008-07-31, 14:41   Link #2200
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for Mizore ^__^:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire