AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-09, 13:13   Link #121
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
Yakoshi, since when are slugs insects, and since when are spiders NOT insects?? crack head, lol Shino can only control Kikai (destruction) bugs, no other kinds, Kiba's team used the habitat of the slugs to their advantage, they lured the enemy into they didnt control the slugs
Old 2003-12-09, 14:17   Link #122
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Well, if you wanna get technical...fine, slugs are mollusks--well, gastropods anyway. Spiders aren't insects, they're arachnids (like scorpions and ticks). So unfortunately, Shino couldn't control the spiders.

However...

It's an anime. There's a kid with bugs living inside of him. There's another kid with a demon inside of him. The realism ends at a point, you know. I still think those slugs had something to do with Shino, but anyway...

Quote:
BIG-ASS BUG!
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 14:24   Link #123
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

go back and watch the episode again, one of them explains how they used the slug habitat to their advantage, they werent controlled at all

arachnid, insect, whats the difference. if its got more than 4 legs i dont like it
Old 2003-12-09, 16:16   Link #124
CD365

Send a message via ICQ to CD365 Send a message via AIM to CD365
Anyone else think that Neji purposely let the arrow hit him so that he can just use the arrow to pull the enemy towards him now that it has the rope/string on it? "Since I can't avoid these attacks anymore...enough".
CD365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 17:20   Link #125
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yea...that would be my guess... Sounds correct.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 18:38   Link #126
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
well about the cauterization wound... are you talking about the shot at the very end or the one before it?... anyway, yeah, it does seems like not alot of blood, but i dont think he (kishimoto) wants to draw too much blood, which would compromise his "teen" rating.
The shot through his shoulder, the first panel showing this wound seems to show steam/chakra coming out of the gap with the sound effect "gushuu" which is equivalent to a sort of searing sound.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
switching off areas? what? you mean like turning off your brain, or your heart? what? that wouldnt work!
Nah, I was referring to the martial arts techniques of striking pressure points (where important chi/chakra circulates through your body) theoretically striking these points can cause disruption of your chi flow and as a result complete collapse of the internal organs. This is what I thought Kidoumaru was aiming to do and that Neji might just be able to reroute his bodies chakra flow to avoid these kind of attacks, however I've looked again at the scene and am pretty sure that Kidoumaru was aiming at Neji's heart for that shot. So guess I was wrong there..... ^^;
tsurumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 21:40   Link #127
Muraki
Dreamer

Hmmm...there are one inch long ants around in the world you know....and they can eat spiders :X

But in the Naruto world...Shino probably won't stand a chance with those destruction bug thingies....
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 03:09   Link #128
luckme10
Just call me G

Location: California, bay area or is it San Diego... not sure
Send a message via AIM to luckme10
Wait so let me get this straight..Neji is a Nazi?
luckme10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 03:24   Link #129
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckme10
Wait so let me get this straight..Neji is a Nazi?
...are you joking?
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 05:33   Link #130
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

go away luckme10
Old 2003-12-10, 05:39   Link #131
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
go away luckme10
I was wondering when DF would say something, lol.
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 19:46   Link #132
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr

doubt it'd happen.
but....

lets say neji kills kidoumaru and dies, then shino or SOMEONE finds him and revives him after he dies, what would happen to his seal? would it dissapear or would it coe back. and when it goes isn't it supposed to destroy the byakugan? so if this did happen would he be like the bastard child of the hyuga family, a hyuga in name and able to use the gentle fist style w/o the use of the byakugan?

i think too much.
fenrihr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 21:25   Link #133
Muraki
Dreamer

The secret Seal that the Souke uses easily destroys the brain nerves of the members of the Bunke. Killing them, it destroys any trace of the Byakugan. - Naruto Guide

If Neji dies and gets revived (bah humbug) he should still have the Byakugan

Does normal death usually cause massive destruction of nerves....not taking in account the lack of oxygen and wut not o.O
Old 2003-12-10, 22:12   Link #134
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr
hmm. still, what would happen to the seal?

in anycase, he'd probably be way too messed-up to revive at that point, unless tsunade was around... and she's not, although i'd imagine kabuto could also do it, but i don't see kabuto helping him w/o some sort of alterior motive, and then it's neji... would he even agree? .......... i'll grow up to be a conspiracy theorist one day.... i think.
fenrihr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 22:26   Link #135
AnimeFangirl

Hmmm.... That would be an interesting possibility. Neji is badly hurt, Kabuto kidnaps him and heals him. Naruto and the rest of the gang recover Sasuke, but now Neji is nowhere to be found. Ooh, that would be a nice twist!
Old 2003-12-10, 22:31   Link #136
Muraki
Dreamer

That would be nice....its too Sasuke focused at this point for me ~_~

Bah Sasuke and his inferioty complex with that bro of his...
Old 2003-12-11, 07:09   Link #137
archzai

you know i was just thinking

okay... Neiji no longer has the spider webs on him...

yet... wut he's dodged for Kodomaru does not even measure up to Naruto's chakra and power in the chunin final exam...

watching episode 62... it reminded me...

Neiji used kaiten so many times... not to mention 2 times were blocking Naruto in KYUBI mode... i doubt Kodomaru's arrows have THAT much strength...

: /
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 07:19   Link #138
archzai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
With the insane chakra control that Neji has, can he refills his chakra by taking the arachno-dude's one with the web? Just a question, but could be cool.
sorri to sorta sidetrack the thread

but ummm whos the guy in the pencil drawing? which character is that?

nywayz

i think ppl are getting mixed up here... Neiji cant suck chakra... he can only stop or increase its flow... never before has he sucked chakra so i dont see where people are getting this from...

i think... u are all mixing it up with the guy who fought Sasuke in the preliminaries to the final exam... HE could suck chakra... NOT Neiji
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 08:44   Link #139
MasaMune
Custom User Title

I can see the english dubs already:
"I'm Nejiratu I vont to suck your chakra, mwuha"
MasaMune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 09:22   Link #140
Jackl

I say Neji dies, but is brought back to life(Insert favorite medical ninjutsus here, or maybe just good old fashion CPR ) without the burden of the seal(disappears after you die So...). Seeing how Neji and Hiashi are all buddy buddy now I think he may even be accepted into the main family. You know, to keep the blood line strong. Seeing how he has the best genes seen in the Hyuga family for quite sometime, and also the fact Hinata isn't exactly stunning material(Hyuga bloodline wise.).
Jackl is offline   Reply With Quote