AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-04-15, 09:27   Link #41421
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

It's one complicated unit if we go by tech. Knowing myself, I'll be damned if I didn't as much a plagiarize down to its plot of seeking some mysterious overgrown pla-*shot*

ECOAS Sniper: He spoke too much.
Old 2013-04-15, 09:35   Link #41422
demino_hellsin
That one guy

:/

When the IS rebel and raise one unit to be immune to the creator's will. Why? She uses them to watch Hello Kitty anime online. O.o
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 09:44   Link #41423
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

That's another way to look at it. Though immunity to the creator's will is already bagged by Gospel... somewhat.
Old 2013-04-15, 09:46   Link #41424
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Actually Tabane made Gospel go gaga

looking for a clip of Chifuyu speaking. Will appreciate a link. Doesn't need to be an episode or anything. I just want to hear her voice
Old 2013-04-15, 16:55   Link #41425
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Nothing to talk about
If that's the case, then here...
Spoiler for Project Silverback Phase 2-0 (Prologue):

It's generally done, but there could be some things that might be cleaned up before it's on Fanfic.net.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 18:36   Link #41426
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post

It's generally done, but there could be some things that might be cleaned up before it's on Fanfic.net.
Eh, it's good enough as it is, which part do you think need to be cleaned up?
Old 2013-04-15, 20:39   Link #41427
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post

Normally, I hate IS bashing and overdose of manlyhood but this is actually very good.

Guns do jams, bad things happens during combat, your guys adapt to it. It also show that an IS don't go down that easy.
Old 2013-04-15, 23:10   Link #41428
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Eh, it's good enough as it is, which part do you think need to be cleaned up?
Grammer, punctuations errors... and any other details/descriptions that are needed.

Anyway, here's another one in the archive.

InfiniteTriaina

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2013-04-16 at 02:24.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 03:45   Link #41429
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Don't ask me that, you know how much a whiner I am when it comes to writing quality.

Maybe Eras, Demi, or Hawke.
Old 2013-04-16, 05:34   Link #41430
Eratas123

Well, given Saito's character development in Dark Future, talking with the other characters begins to make him look more and more insane:/ One really shouldn't give a blank look of annoyance when being warned people are trying to kill him.
Old 2013-04-16, 05:48   Link #41431
demino_hellsin
That one guy

when it happens on a regular basis, yeah it becomes more of a "not another one.", instead of "Oh my God."
Old 2013-04-16, 06:01   Link #41432
Eratas123

@ Demi - Actually, it's more of a "Tell me something I don't know/Who is it this time?". On a related note, which do you find creepier/more disturbing: When someone feels pleasure or absolutely nothing from killing? Soldier's don't count since they do it out of a sense of duty and/or they feel guilt. I'm talking about not feeling a thing or actively getting off on killing.
Old 2013-04-16, 06:05   Link #41433
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I find the latter more disturbing. A killer could kill you cuz they enjoy it. They have reason. For the other guy, he'd just shrug and off you without so much as a thought fore or after. It's like it doesn't matter if you died or not but he kills you anyway. The former you know you're going to die for a reason. The latter, you're a number, that's it. You hold no meaning as anything whatsoever.
Old 2013-04-16, 06:10   Link #41434
Eratas123

Really? Then I did something I didn't mean to: I made the sorta-average teen more disturbing than the child soldier tyke bomb:/ Laura's kid (Celesete) eventually turns to a blood knight soldier in the bad future and she has a disturbing excitement for killing. Kanzashi's kid (Saito), who's more or less a normal person sans inferiority issues, becomes just as efficient and disturbing if the timeline remains unimpeded.
Old 2013-04-16, 06:13   Link #41435
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It depends eras. Some people find the guys who get turned on with sadism far more normal than the guy who'd kill you for absolutely no reason.

It's my personal fear of a person who would kill you for literally no reason. Not even out of enjoyment.
Old 2013-04-16, 06:21   Link #41436
Eratas123

Well, there is a reason, but he does it with such casualness that his friends ask him if he would even blink if his reason extended to hurting his friends. He doesn't answer the question, though he does blink.

Oh, and the chapter for Ichika and Tabane is going to be so full of whiplash:/ Two points of view: Ichika and Kazuma. The former has some ship tease with Tabane, Tabane not so subtly trying to hook him up with Houki, and shenanigans in trying to fix the time machine. The latter has Kazuma being experimented by and nearly killing Usagi (Tabane's kid) when his anger overtakes everything, the flashback to Ichika dying, and the revelation that Kazuma's not the first or only Ichika clone; his designated code is "Specimen 6".,
Old 2013-04-16, 06:25   Link #41437
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What demi said, someone with severe apathy < someone with severe sadism

Someone with apathy might actually kill on a whim, but someone with sadism will actively enjoy each and every moment of it. This is a staple of superhero/anti-hero stories, and can be applied to anything, really.

Meanwhile, I wrote chapter 14 of ST like I wrote a shoujo story
Old 2013-04-16, 06:26   Link #41438
demino_hellsin
That one guy

*shrug* blinking indicates he's not at the level that I'm talking about yet. So not in my territory.

I have no idea what that's about but I feel that it'll be full of cheese, awesome, epic and cringe worthy narm. I look forward to it.

What I fear about apathetic killers is that they reduce the meaning of your existence to something less than human, or more like something less than alive. For sadistic morons they actually hold value on your life. If only because it's worth snuffing out. The other party? Not so much. To them you're just another bullet/lump of flesh/jug of blood.
Old 2013-04-16, 06:33   Link #41439
Eratas123

I meant that he doesn't deny it, but he blinks either to unnerve his friend or to be an asshole about it (he does if he'll blink).

Oh yes, LOTS AND LOTS OF NARM! The chapters where they get temporarily aged up adds a boat load of awkwardness and teasing of incest, especially for Laura's and Tatenashi's kid:/ They evidently inherited their mothers personalities.

@ Senpai - Like how?
Old 2013-04-16, 06:35   Link #41440
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
“Now, now, as the only one around here who had a boyfriend, I demand you to share your mighty experience”

“Well, not like it’s anything special. I mean, he actually read shoujo manga and really, REALLY like sweet…”

Silence ensues as realization kicked, although Shizune-san simply blinked, both Kiyoka and Honne left agape, as if their facial tendon had lose their tenacity.

“WHOAA?”

“Shuush” I told them, this is really interesting “Please continue”

“We’ve met in a bookstore, his appearance and outside mannerism is almost indistinguishable from a girl, but at the same time, our eyes met… and I knew, it’s the same kind of eyes Orimura-kun and Dunois-kun had. We’ve met again several times, and finally talked when we met for the third time; it was when Chiemi-sensei, our favorite mangaka signed her first tankoubon”

“Then?”

“We went to a date”

“EEEH?!”

I didn’t believe it either.

“It’s not EXACTLY a planned date per se, just that… we just met, and like ‘Wanna hang out? There’s a new café nearby’ and it went very well. The second time is more or less planned, and he confessed on the third date”

“Mmm, and what’s your reaction?”

“I said I like him too, but at the same time, I asked him what he saw in me, there’s many cuter girl out there”

“Jeez” I put a palm on my face, so did Shizune-san “I cannot believe you botched it like that and still succeed” she said

Honne wave her overgrown sleeve hastily “Shuush, and what did he say after that?”
Yuzu-san simply smirked lightly “He said that he feel secure around me, feel that there’s nothing to fear, that I treat him like I would treat any ‘normal’ boy. He’s been rejected so often, because other girls cannot see past his quirks”

Kiyoka sighed “Well, most girls don’t like a boyfriend who’s more feminine than them, I think. What do you think, Madoka-san?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. But if what I guess is right” I looked at my lovestruck roommate “Girly men knew how to please girls well”

“Exactly” Shizune-san’s volume spiked like a militaristic president preaching about the importance of war “Sometimes, boys can be very ignorant about maiden’s heart and this”

“Indeed, this is what I like about him. Although, sometimes I wonder if my feelings are that shallow”

Is that a hint of melancholy I saw?

“I don’t think so” I muttered.
As if they find another thing that stimulated their disbelief, they all simply responded with “Huh?”

“It’s not like we committed ourselves to them for our whole life, not yet. There’s so many thing we haven’t knew about them, and each time we discover something new, we felt a conflicting feelings of happiness and anxiousness, that we might not even knew about our own identity”

I grinned, thinking over what exactly I felt about Ichika-nii, as if he's my boyfriend. I don't know why, but the feelings almost spilled out like a broken dam, the outburst not unlike that of Shizune-san's “What made our hearts flutter, the sort of feelings that won’t be there as we grew up and understand more about ourselves and about love. That, my friend, is the joy of schoolgirl romance”

“YAAAAAY!”
I advise to contact nearby dentist, and possible need for insulin injection very soon because this is a draft, meaning the WELP is not there yet.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest