Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-05-20, 08:45   Link #7241
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra89 View Post

Well, this might be a doujin but I have no idea. Cookies, milk and a thank you in advance to anyone who can identify!
A small clue from me: I'm about 80% sure that it's from a recent H-doujin. I saw someone mentioned it before, but can't remember now....
Old 2010-05-20, 18:59   Link #7242
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra89 View Post

Well, this might be a doujin but I have no idea. Cookies, milk and a thank you in advance to anyone who can identify!
That is from a H-doujin called Maid Bride, author is called Kizuki Aruchu.

From what I recall, it was released way way back but it was recently done again as part of the Maid Bride volume.

Smashing stuff btw(b^.^)b
Old 2010-05-21, 09:05   Link #7243
Dorsai

Anyone can tell me title of anime/manga/fanart this two images?:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7307/dubbybday.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7992/creditse.jpg

If i ask in bad place pls tell me where can i ask about this...

Thx for reply
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 09:26   Link #7244
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post

Thx for reply
(Second image)

Looks like Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night, or someone with a very similar hairstyle

Edit for comfirmation: Episode 5

Last edited by hinakatbklyn; 2010-05-21 at 09:51.
hinakatbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 09:40   Link #7245
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
(Second image)

Looks like Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night, or someone with a very similar hairstyle
Yeah it's her. It was probably that screen in ep 3 or 4....

We can see Shirō Emiya running away there in the background.

Not sure about the 1st one also...
Old 2010-05-21, 10:43   Link #7246
Vane
Hyouka

Send a message via MSN to Vane
Quote:

Thx for reply

First one is from eroge Cheer Moe ~Watashi Ouen Shiteru Kara~
Old 2010-05-22, 03:46   Link #7247
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
ren?.. ^^;; nice scanlators

or maybe they're talking about someone else for some weird reason @_@
Old 2010-05-26, 04:36   Link #7248
Pooba

forgot the name of an anime

Alright so I forgot the name of an anime I started a while back and now I want to continue watching it. I was hoping someone might know what it's called. Keep in mind I only watched the first episode. I don't think it's very old. Maybe an 09 series. There was a group of people. One girl and at least 2 or 3 guys. They all had special abilities but after they used them they had to wait a specific amount time before they could use it again. I'm pretty sure they all carried pocket watches. One of the guys could teleport but he would needed some kind of reference point to concentrate one. I think the girl could see through walls and see very far. I remember there being some underworld aspects to the show. The setting was historical i believe. Well that's all I can remember. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I hate not being able to remember the names of shows so it would be a big help if someone recognized it. If anyone needs any clarification I'll try my best to answer.
Pooba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 08:23   Link #7249
Smithsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooba View Post
Alright so I forgot the name of an anime I started a while back and now I want to continue watching it. I was hoping someone might know what it's called. Keep in mind I only watched the first episode. I don't think it's very old. Maybe an 09 series. There was a group of people. One girl and at least 2 or 3 guys. They all had special abilities but after they used them they had to wait a specific amount time before they could use it again. I'm pretty sure they all carried pocket watches. One of the guys could teleport but he would needed some kind of reference point to concentrate one. I think the girl could see through walls and see very far. I remember there being some underworld aspects to the show. The setting was historical i believe. Well that's all I can remember. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I hate not being able to remember the names of shows so it would be a big help if someone recognized it. If anyone needs any clarification I'll try my best to answer.
Hm.. could it be Senkou no Night Raid? Also watched 1st episode a while ago (its airing atm afaik)
Smithsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 12:09   Link #7250
Vane
Hyouka

Send a message via MSN to Vane
Any idea of these two? I found them from some old Megami magazine and became curious.

Thank you!
Old 2010-05-26, 12:26   Link #7251
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Considering the katakana of the first scan, it should be Front Innocent, known as Another Lady Innocent.

Second scan depitcs Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten
Old 2010-05-27, 20:00   Link #7252
kumbandit

NOOB asking for help from anime veterans and experts

Hi everyone.I know there are many ppl here who know practically everything there is to know about anime. That is why I need you, because I'm a newb here. I need some information. I watched some anime some 20 years ago, and I would really like to know which it was. The trick is, it's really hard to find it because I remember so little of it. I can't say much about it, as it was long ago and I was just a pre-school kid or so. Anyway, here's what I know:

It happens in the future, where human civilisation and it's tehnology have greatly anvanced. There was this girl, really pretty, but a real bitchy and spoiled one. She was mean to everyone (kinda like Paris Hilton). She was a VIP, being some kind of princess or a president's daughter or something, so everyone had to be kind to her. People have invented a fortune-telling machine, and this machine has foretold the exact date and time when she will meet her true love. Being who she is, she was really pissed-off about that. Some time later, on the day the machine foretold, she was driving her futuristic vehicle around the town, and she ended up in a light traffic accident as she colided with somebody. She was even more pissed-off when she realised it's the time the machine foretold, as she saw it on her digital clock. She goes out of her vehicle and starts yelling and screaming on the poor guy in the other vehicle.

That's all the info I got on the storyline. It was released somewhere about 1990, I guess (or later). I suck at animes, but according to that info I provided, I guess it must be mainstream/romance/science-fiction. It was completely non-explicit, I guess for all audiences, probably aiming at younger audiences. I think it was stand-alone, long play movie, although I'm not 100% sure. I can't tell how popular it was, but since I got to see it here in Serbia, I guess it was pretty popular. As far as I know, could be legendary, since I'm clueless about this stuff.

So that is it. It's not a matter of life and death, but it would mean a world to me to see that movie again. It's one of those childhood things that stay engraved in your mind. I oftenly thought about that movie, but alas, memories tend to fade until they disappear completely. I'm sorry for this limited info, but that's all I remeber, and even anime experts will have a hard time figuring it out I guess. Anyone having even a vague idea about the name of this movie or any other info, please post it here. Thank you for your time.

PS. I don't know Japanese, so I would be eternally grateful if someone who does could translate and post this thread on some Japanese forum of the same orientation. Of course, that person would also have to inform me here about the results, or it would've been pointless right?
kumbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 23:25   Link #7253
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...ch&catid.8=600
Old 2010-05-29, 05:10   Link #7254
kumbandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
That is from a H-doujin called Maid Bride, author is called Kizuki Aruchu.

From what I recall, it was released way way back but it was recently done again as part of the Maid Bride volume.

Smashing stuff btw(b^.^)b
Thx for the info Bonta Kun. Could you tell us how many chapters there are, and is it finished or are there gonna be more?
kumbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 08:12   Link #7255
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

As far as volume scanlation goes, Maid Bride is 15 chapters... 11 stories.. first 5 chapters is same story, then 10 different short stories for the other chapters.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 16:31   Link #7256
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

I have an image that I would like people to identify, it might be from an eroge game, but image itself is safe for work. Just in case I'll spoiler tag it

Spoiler for image:

thanks in advance.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 18:08   Link #7257
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
It is an anime (duh) of really old style (70's), in color, and had to do with alien invasion.

The good guys actually use the Japanese military to attack the alien outposts, which are rotating turret cannons, on mountain tops. The human army separates to groups and each attack by ground a turret.

The aliens are just blue skinned humans in appearance ... and it ain't the Yamato's aliens, I checked.

They fire at the humans, killing one of the teams. Another team gets in a turret, kills the aliens with machine guns and uses it to blow up a turret next to it. A third turret fires at them, killing them as well. Another team throws grenades inside, destroying the third turret.

At the meantime, the alien team leader is a woman in tight leather, ordering other teams to attack. A critter of some sorts (I think it was a cat) sabotages the com link and is chased by the woman, until she somehow trips and get killed by electrocution or something. She dies and melts in the same way that chick in the old Flash Gordon film did (I bet it's a direct tribute to that).

It looked like Leiji work, as it aired on a children's show in Italy (RaiUno I think) during the mid 80's, along with Yamato (which I still point out it wasn't as there was no mascot animal there)

So, any ideas?
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 06:38   Link #7258
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
I have an image that I would like people to identify, it might be from an eroge game, but image itself is safe for work. Just in case I'll spoiler tag it

Spoiler for image:

thanks in advance.
Definitely stand images from an eroge, one of the v.dirty variety too judging from the particular artist and knowing the type of eroge he tends to illustrate. If I happen to find out the name I'll post again

edit: lol, went looking for another game I knew had art by this guy... turns out it's actually this It's Saiminjutsu 2 (Hypnotism 2), Getchu Link (Very NSFW!).
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 07:56   Link #7259
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumbandit View Post
Hi everyone.I know there are many ppl here who know practically everything there is to know about anime. That is why I need you, because I'm a newb here. I need some information. I watched some anime some 20 years ago, and I would really like to know which it was. The trick is, it's really hard to find it because I remember so little of it. I can't say much about it, as it was long ago and I was just a pre-school kid or so. Anyway, here's what I know:

It happens in the future, where human civilisation and it's tehnology have greatly anvanced. There was this girl, really pretty, but a real bitchy and spoiled one. She was mean to everyone (kinda like Paris Hilton). She was a VIP, being some kind of princess or a president's daughter or something, so everyone had to be kind to her. People have invented a fortune-telling machine, and this machine has foretold the exact date and time when she will meet her true love. Being who she is, she was really pissed-off about that. Some time later, on the day the machine foretold, she was driving her futuristic vehicle around the town, and she ended up in a light traffic accident as she colided with somebody. She was even more pissed-off when she realised it's the time the machine foretold, as she saw it on her digital clock. She goes out of her vehicle and starts yelling and screaming on the poor guy in the other vehicle.

That's all the info I got on the storyline. It was released somewhere about 1990, I guess (or later). I suck at animes, but according to that info I provided, I guess it must be mainstream/romance/science-fiction. It was completely non-explicit, I guess for all audiences, probably aiming at younger audiences. I think it was stand-alone, long play movie, although I'm not 100% sure. I can't tell how popular it was, but since I got to see it here in Serbia, I guess it was pretty popular. As far as I know, could be legendary, since I'm clueless about this stuff.

So that is it. It's not a matter of life and death, but it would mean a world to me to see that movie again. It's one of those childhood things that stay engraved in your mind. I oftenly thought about that movie, but alas, memories tend to fade until they disappear completely. I'm sorry for this limited info, but that's all I remeber, and even anime experts will have a hard time figuring it out I guess. Anyone having even a vague idea about the name of this movie or any other info, please post it here. Thank you for your time.

PS. I don't know Japanese, so I would be eternally grateful if someone who does could translate and post this thread on some Japanese forum of the same orientation. Of course, that person would also have to inform me here about the results, or it would've been pointless right?
Hm... very intriguing from the sounds of your description. I'd also like to know and appreciate it if anyone would be able to ID this anime

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 19:19   Link #7260
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
this manga i think 5 girls and one boy who have enter a club i think its drama club or voice acting club one of those two they all test the voices i think but its echi but all the girls in the club room have the own weird personality.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel