AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 33 26.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 16.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 24 19.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 8.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 4.84%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.81%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.61%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.42%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 6.45%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-22, 01:27   Link #441
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Shuu could have contacted the headmaster for actual backup instead of using the students as he so kindly put it "glorified scapegoats".

One things for sure though Shuu does not know how to play an RPG, premeditated traps and sufficent void snipers before hand would have prevented most of the causalities seen in this episode.
I have the impression kids in that world aren't genre savvy.

Sucks to be them.
Old 2012-02-22, 08:11   Link #442
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Shuu could have contacted the headmaster for actual backup instead of using the students as he so kindly put it "glorified scapegoats".

One things for sure though Shuu does not know how to play an RPG, premeditated traps and sufficent void snipers before hand would have prevented most of the causalities seen in this episode.
Or Tsugumi's doll-making Void.
Old 2012-02-22, 09:07   Link #443
Trudinh

did anyone notice that inori got stab by a sword, probably her own sword? (void) or is it some different void.
Old 2012-02-22, 09:24   Link #444
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
did anyone notice that inori got stab by a sword, probably her own sword? (void) or is it some different void.
Ok ...we alredy say this (if I'm recall right) but ...let's made it easy.
Yuu extracts Neo-Gai void(remembere the gun that force people void out.---->Neo-Gai use his void on Inori and force out Inori void---->Neo-Gai use Inori void to cut off Shu arm and take the king power.
I hate the irony that Neo-Gai used
Old 2012-02-22, 09:38   Link #445
Trudinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Ok ...we alredy say this (if I'm recall right) but ...let's made it easy.
Yuu extracts Neo-Gai void(remembere the gun that force people void out.---->Neo-Gai use his void on Inori and force out Inori void---->Neo-Gai use Inori void to cut off Shu arm and take the king power.
I hate the irony that Neo-Gai used
so inori didnt get stab?
Old 2012-02-22, 09:41   Link #446
Soji

Trudinh@ Nope. Is the same like ep 12 when Gai use his void on Inori. Her void come out half way . Anyway no..She no get stab ...but neo -gai use her void to take the king of power from shu.
The one that give him the power and want to protect him the most is the one that her void go use to hurt shu..... That is why I say.*I hate the irony that Neo-Gai used*
Old 2012-02-22, 09:42   Link #447
Trudinh

and what really bother me is did shu mother die when the tower got knock down. i mean she was the one in the tower controlling those ghost thing.
Old 2012-02-22, 09:43   Link #448
Soji

Trudinh@ Wait we see her more than one time. She work with Kido and she was with him when Neo -Gai born(or get revive) she even say* Shu will never forgive me for this*or something like this. She work with them and she even know what happen to shu now._.
Old 2012-02-22, 09:45   Link #449
Trudinh

I really like this anime, im having a feeling that this anime wont have a Happy Ending to it, someone will die and someone will wear guilty crown.
Old 2012-02-22, 09:48   Link #450
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
I really like this anime, im having a feeling that this anime wont have a Happy Ending to it, someone will die and someone will wear guilty crown.
Honestly with all the crap Inori and Shu go through is enough for me if they survive and stay together
Old 2012-02-22, 09:56   Link #451
Trudinh

Ya me too. And shu is totally blind for not noticing what is happening to inori.
i got suspicious when
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-02-22, 10:09   Link #452
Soji

^ I think will be fine. I had a good feeling even if the situations seem to be so bad .XD
Old 2012-02-22, 10:11   Link #453
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well... for upcoming episode, I bet Shu's void is a new right hand... lol (see the opening??? He got a weird looking hand)
Old 2012-02-22, 10:14   Link #454
Soji

^ I still bet that is something that both mana and Inori give him (or mana alone) I don't think that arm is his void.
Old 2012-02-22, 10:16   Link #455
Trudinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
well... for upcoming episode, I bet Shu's void is a new right hand... lol (see the opening??? He got a weird looking hand)
wait a new right hand? lawl? i got to watch the opening
Old 2012-02-22, 10:22   Link #456
Trudinh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjCKkjXbMc

you mean 50 sec into the video?

I think his void has the power to cure the virus. since void is depend on people personality like hare is healing and im thinking since shu hated the virus cause it kinda make his sister goes crazy and kill his best friend gai.(well he got revived) so his void heal people who has been crystalline. OR im wrong and ur right cause if his void really heal the virus then wouldnt gai notice it since he can tell what people void is.
Old 2012-02-22, 10:33   Link #457
Soji

Guys if his new arm is his void ..how the hell he extract that every time? I know that from Gc you can aspect everything but is arm being his void would make no sense for me.It's probally something born from the virus or who know.Plus if that is his void that's mean he will be without arm after 17 no to mention be without arm for most of the time.
I still think is something that Inori and mana (or one of them ) do for him.
Old 2012-02-22, 10:44   Link #458
Trudinh

I think having connection with Mana having to do with his Arm, maybe his sister turn normal at some point later on and grant him this power (his new arm) to set her free and protect the one he love.

Here what i think will happen. Gai took Inori back to GHQ to continue where it was left off after episode 12. (making a new specie of Human? something like that) Shu run after to save Inori. About to get killed by Gai..... then his sister(mana) come to her sense for a quick moment, save him by putting some kind of protected shield around him and herself. they have a very dramatic moment. blah blah blah. his sister is sorry for everything. she love him. she want to protect him. Grant him a new power aka the new arm. shu use that power to kill off mana and set her free. save inori. THE END
Old 2012-02-22, 10:57   Link #459
Soji

If you read all this tread or the other one with prewiev ecc you will know.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-02-22, 11:02   Link #460
Trudinh

OH i though Gai is going to take Shu power and Take Inori with him back to GHQ since GHQ did revive him and to think that Gai is working with GHQ.
Closed Thread