AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 27 39.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 32.35%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 20.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.47%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.47%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-19, 14:07   Link #81
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
I think they're already in shambles knowing a high-rank person whose name I can't remember is a Bakemono.

Just hope Skoko's ship got destroyed by the enemy like what happened with gundam seed's Flay.
They do not support the Fuhrer, hence the acts of rebellion after Liselotte's death. Having an excuse to hate him further is really what the Royalists want.
First it was a covert rebellion, now it's an overt rebellion.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:08   Link #82
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Yeah, there's absolutely nothing to defend or excuse Shoko with anymore... her and her little ship of idiots can get lost in space and no one would be worse off. Akira should've put a dent in her, not the poor, innocent floor.
That ending you're talking about, finalfury is starting to become quite attractive <__<
Retrieve the injured first, they don't have anything to do with her decisions. Nanami wouldn't have stood for this.

Also, what did I tell you Haruto would forgive her because she cried a lot. I warned you.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-19, 14:11   Link #83
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Yeah, there's absolutely nothing to defend or excuse Shoko with anymore... her and her little ship of idiots can get lost in space and no one would be worse off. Akira should've put a dent in her, not the poor, innocent floor.
That ending you're talking about, finalfury is starting to become quite attractive <__<
What ending was I talking about? I forget.

It's 24 episodes total and if there is a 3rd season, I think the story could drastically be improved.
I have some ideas that I like anyways. :x
Ahh yes, next episode Shouko finds out that Haruto lost his memories and Haruto will likely not know who she is. Now, if only I could see a preview of the next episode. :x
Old 2013-12-19, 14:12   Link #84
Raxnom
気疲れ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Extremely disappointed in Shoko, didn't she know the damn truth already? Or did she finally find out about the other secret that Haruto didn't tell her?
She knew why Haruto resigned his humanity, still choose to push him away, because she is PM of New Jior and they are not human( lady, there is no New Jior anymore, sheesh.). That's it folks the ship has sunk. After that moment, in Unit-1 cockpit Pino did tell Haruto that Shoko was told the truth about him becoming Kamitsuki. At that moment I think Haruto broke and said something along "Why am I such a fool?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Retrieve the injured first, they don't have anything to do with her decisions. Nanami wouldn't have stood for this.

Also, what did I tell you Haruto would forgive her because she cried a lot. I warned you.
I don't think He forgave her.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:13   Link #85
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post

It's 24 episodes total and if there is a 3rd season, I think the story could drastically be improved.
I second this. Keep the melodrama to a low and focus on what's important. Or just have Okouchi try to out-crazy himself. Whatever works
Old 2013-12-19, 14:13   Link #86
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Yes, definitely (unless they indicated otherwise). Not their fault they got stuck on the crappy shuttle.

edit: did he really forgive her? Ugh... well, no one else has and he's going to forget her sooner or later.. and he seemed pretty resigned after her latest... behaviour...

Quote:
Shoko dying and Haruto not remembering her while she does
Old 2013-12-19, 14:14   Link #87
~BC~

Quote:
I chuckled. Now Haruto or someone needs to get their ass in the conference so they can demonstrate the jack ability.
Would any good really come from showing that though? I mean that's the one secret that should be limited to a few influential people. Otherwise, episode 21 will look like a cakewalk in comparison to all the murderous paranoia that would probably follow that reveal.

Nanami probably deliberately stayed behind to make sure as many students got on as possible and got injured in the process. Good on her. I hope she doesn't die.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:14   Link #88
username31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
on another note
can someone please kill Q-Vier?
his kill count is starting to scare me
doesn't he was killed by Yamada's self destruction at the end?
Old 2013-12-19, 14:18   Link #89
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by username31 View Post
doesn't he was killed by Yamada's self destruction at the end?
Sunrise rules of death: If one is not gravely wounded while in the middle of a giant explosion, then death is not certain until we see a body.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:19   Link #90
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
Would any good really come from showing that though? I mean that's the one secret that should be limited to a few influential people. Otherwise, episode 21 will look like a cakewalk in comparison to all the murderous paranoia that would probably follow that reveal.
Because they need to prove the Magius could have been human before and how the kamitsuki fed on L-Elf only, not the Phantom. The Royalists back up would matter (L-Elf contacted Kriemhild for unseen reasons in the episode). The only way to do it is with a demonstration so they would believe it. No more secrets, remember? L-Elf made a pact/promise with Haruto to do this. They need to establish a difference between Magius and Kamitsuki (who have their own bodies).

Also, it's a good way they'll witch hunt and mistrust their world leaders. Now they are undoing the world power credibility. They can trust in the person who handed them the whole truth.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-19, 14:24   Link #91
~BC~

Quote:
Also, it's a good way they'll witch hunt and mistrust their world leaders. Now they are undoing the world power credibility. They can trust in the person who handed them the whole truth.
Well I guess we'll see if it's really that easy. I get the feeling it won't be. I was doing a few things while watching this so I may have missed it but was Cain's reaction shown?
Old 2013-12-19, 14:25   Link #92
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Well I guess we'll see if it's really that easy. I get the feeling it won't be.
I would think "Damn! We can't trust anybody!" People might start suspecting anyone of being a "monster"

Potentially all hell would break loose
Old 2013-12-19, 14:26   Link #93
Thess

Quote:
Well I guess we'll see if it's really that easy. I get the feeling it won't be.
The point of the show is revealing the truth and L-Elf promised Haruto he will (before going on his building the place people and kamitsuki would live). If there are stubborn non-believers, I'm sure threatening to drop the moon on earth will convince them.

Old 2013-12-19, 14:27   Link #94
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I would think "Damn! We can't trust anybody!" People might start suspecting anyone of being a "monster"

Potentially all hell would break loose
That's exactly what I'm talking about. The fact they have Shoko holding with her stance also makes me think that's where this is headed.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:29   Link #95
Thess

She kills herself on camera to prove they aren't regenerating and we're spared of her presence?

Old 2013-12-19, 14:32   Link #96
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
That's exactly what I'm talking about. The fact they have Shoko holding with her stance also makes me think that's where this is headed.
She holds her stance all the while knowing what the truth is and feels guilty as fuck about being the reason that Haruto resigned his humanity. That's her punishment, folks.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:32   Link #97
finalfury
Incognito

Shoko talks to Haruto to tell him that she forgives him and still loves him but he responds with "I'm sorry, but do I know you?"
I think she can talk to him via a communicator.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:33   Link #98
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
She holds her stance all the while knowing what the truth is and feels guilty as fuck about being the reason that Haruto resigned his humanity. That's her punishment, folks.
She chose the ignorant mob and a group of dying nobodies over making history in the frontlines. I expected something from her in this episode. I give up. She's not worth her lovely seiyuu.

Old 2013-12-19, 14:37   Link #99
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Shko talks to Haruto to tell him that she forgives him and still loves him but he responds with "I'm sorry, but do I know you?"
I think she can talk to him via a communicator.
I was thinking something like that. Or if Haruto lives and only loses his memories then I see Shoko caring for him, but choosing not to love him in order to punish herself.

Quote:
She chose the ignorant mob and a group of dying nobodies over making history in the frontlines. I expected something from her in this episode. I give up. She's not worth her lovely seiyuu.
Yep. Even Satomi chose to jump on board the Kamitsuki train. But that's what she's gonna do. Hold her stance to protect her people. All while I facepalm myself into oblivion

At least Asami Seto still has Lan
Old 2013-12-19, 14:38   Link #100
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Saki's response to Shoko in season 1 episode 4:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
credits to entravity