AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-18, 15:44   Link #18021
Nightmare637
Who knows?

I've been reading for a while know and you guys talking about saying "He loves all the girls equalally" and "CCQ is the manifestation of isseis love for rias"

So by going by these coulden't his next powerup(s) be about his love for the other girls?

like one for each not full forms like CCQ but seperate minor abilities(like Cao Cao's sub-species except born out of love for the seperate girls)

or even a power born from his love for all the girls as a whole(you gotta admit it's possible from what we've seen so far)

Soji@ what 2 do you have in mind? because i can see only 3 or 4 and they're...

1.Ophis(first friend and possible love intrest)
2.Kuroka(showed an intrest in a romantic relationship in vol.11)
3.Sona(if Saji dies like i think he will)
4.Le fay(huge fan of oppai dragon)(< this is the one i doubt the most)
Old 2012-03-18, 15:50   Link #18022
Soji

Nightmare637@ I think so. Hell from what we know his sub-specie born because of this or the CCQ become more complete because of this.Or like you say.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:50   Link #18023
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

In vol 12 I am expecting some characters to return from other volumes. We already know Raiser, Sairaorg, Akeno's father will be there, and most likely Kuno. A question, does Asia familiar or the other girl's familiar do anything other than be mention?
Old 2012-03-18, 15:52   Link #18024
Soji

Nightmare637@ I say 2 for example.but yeah ophis was one. For the other one,I dont know .but for sure not Sona or le flay like you say.

ReaperxKingx@ And now that you mention this...the author really does set up at epic come back for Ise. I mean there is everyone he know or even fought.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:52   Link #18025
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Isn't Omega Weapon FF8 instead of 7?
FF7 would be Ruby or Emerald Weapon.

I think Azazel should totally have used his beam and Maouga against Cao Cao.
Omega is from the second final fantasy, I think he appeared in the remakes of 1 too
Old 2012-03-18, 15:57   Link #18026
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i thought they were all refered to as omega weapon no?

FF7 had 2 of them called ruby and emerald.
FF8 only had 1.. no?

but in short, the omega weapons were the hidden bosses greater then the final boss... lolol...
actually there are 7 weapons in ff7. 5 were destroyed in the original game (ruby, diamond, emerald, sapphire, ultima) 1 prior to the game in Before Crisis (Jade), and Omega in the Vincent sequel Dirge of Cerberus
Old 2012-03-18, 16:04   Link #18027
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
actually there are 6 weapons in ff7. 4 were destroyed in the original game, 1 prior to the game and Omega in dirge of cerberus
There are seven
Ruby - Corel Down Desert
Emerald - near the Junon Reactor
Saphire - Taken out after it attacked Junon with the Sister Ray in cutscene
Diamond - Taken out in the end of Disc 2, previously fought and weakened
Ultima - Optional boss, flies around the world
Omega - DoC
Chaos - CoC
Minerva also counts as a weapon, but she is THE Weapon and the planet's consciousness itself.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:05   Link #18028
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Nightmare637@ I say 2 for example.but yeah ophis was one...ophis. For the other one,I dont know .but for sure not Sona or le flay like you say.

ReaperxKingx@ And now that you mention this...the author really does set up at epic come back for Ise. I mean there is everyone he know or even fought.
Yeah i just can't see Le fay

Sona i can only see if Sagi dies because theres no chance while he's still alive.

Kuroka I have serious hopes for mainly because it's been shown that shes getting more interested in issei(beyond making kids)as shown in vol.11.

Ophis I can basically guarentee because...

1. he's her first person shes ever shown an interest in
2.Charactors who have there own volumes become part of the harem(first side charactor's volume could probably lead to zenovia, Ravel, and Ross's volumes)
3.from a battle standpoint he's going to need her power to take on the more "High-Tier" gods(She's going to be weakened)

and guys please get back on topic no more FF talk since it has nothing to do with this LN
Old 2012-03-18, 16:10   Link #18029
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Clue@ But a new team and characters will not happen. I mean there are already too much characters like we already say. And I dont think the girls will allow him to chose.Plus,dont mattere how much the author is good even him cant use too much characters and keep the story a this lv.
Yeah i understand where you are coming from but there's no way that everyone from Rias's team joins Ise's team, unless Rias herself joins. The problem with Ise remaining in Rias's team and not creating his own is that his objective throughout the whole plot has been to make his own team/harem, if the author at the last moment decides to leave ise in Rias's team that would conflict against Ise's dream since the first novel. I can't see people leaving Rias's team since they would create holes that new characters would have to fill which probably won't happen. What i can picture is characters that we already know who happen to be free to join in ise's team. It could POSSIBLY be people like Ravel, Ophis, and Kunou.

I Agree about the fact that Kuroka should join his team but i thought that she was a wanted criminal maybe the author could make a volume revolving on how he ends up showing to everyone that she was innocent because as we know she had her own reasons for killing her master.
I hope that sona ends up joining his team but then i wander wht would happen to the people from her team. On the other hand i can picture her joining his team.
I can picture both Lafey and and Milgas join his team since they both admire ise(even though he is a boy,milgas should join ise's team since he seems very promising)

Last edited by Clue; 2012-03-18 at 16:20.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:12   Link #18030
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
actually there are 7 weapons in ff7. 5 were destroyed in the original game (ruby, diamond, emerald, sapphire, ultima) 1 prior to the game in Before Crisis (Jade), and Omega in the Vincent sequel Dirge of Cerberus
for how much i'm a ff fun myself stop talking about it in this thread, is completly off topic
Old 2012-03-18, 16:12   Link #18031
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
There are seven
Ruby - Corel Down Desert
Emerald - near the Junon Reactor
Saphire - Taken out after it attacked Junon with the Sister Ray in cutscene
Diamond - Taken out in the end of Disc 2, previously fought and weakened
Ultima - Optional boss, flies around the world
Omega - DoC
Chaos - CoC
Minerva also counts as a weapon, but she is THE Weapon and the planet's consciousness itself.
a little late, i had already edited mine lol
Old 2012-03-18, 16:13   Link #18032
Soji

Nightmare637@ I have to agree. For Ophis the author really does a good job ,vol 11 he weakened her and then her call Ise her first friend. So now I can see the author make her lose even more power(yeah I want to be optimistic now) and become to a lv that she can join Ise group without problem .Hell if she lost even more power to help Ise I can see her even help her first friend in the battle in the underworld or again hades.

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
But this was before he gain is own harem the current one if the author go the route you say he would waste 11 vol. And he not need a new team or harem he already had this and even if you dont like Ise woud be always part of Rias team. He is her pawn even if he become king he still had to fight for Rias.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:15   Link #18033
cyberdemon

Quote:
Nightmare637@ I have to agree. For Ophis the author really does a good job ,vol 11 he weakened her and then her call Ise her first friend. So now I can see the author make her lose even more power(yeah I want to be optimistic now) and become to a lv that she can join Ise group without problem .Hell if she lost even more power to help Ise I can see her even help her first friend in the battle in the underworld or again hades.
i personally am thinking that she's going to sacrifice herself to revive Ise. She is the dragon of death and rebirth. However with her weakened powers she might not be able to do it without some kind of sacrifice.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:17   Link #18034
Soji

^That's why I say *I want to be optimistic now* because that's one of the chance most likely to happen. But i'm still hope she survive.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:17   Link #18035
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
Yeah i understand where you are coming from but there's no way that everyone from Rias's team joins Ise's team, unless Rias herself joins. The problem with Ise remaining in Rias's team and not creating his own is that his objective throughout the whole plot has been to make his own team/harem, if the author at the last moment decides to leave ise in Rias's team that would conflict against Ise's dream since the first novel. I can't see people leaving Rias's team since they would create holes that new characters would have to fill which probably won't happen. What i can picture is characters that we already know who happen to be free to join in ise's team. It could POSSIBLY be people like Ravel, Ophis, and Kunou.
Ravel already has a guarenteed bishop piece.
Asia has a bishop.
Zenovia has a Knight
Ophis could be the queen(If shes seriously weakened)
Koneko could take a rook
Kuroka could be a Rook(just because she was a bishop once doesen't mean she can't be a rook since we don't know how the pieces work)
Kunou i don't know maybe pawn(or if ophis is to strong she could be queen and ophis can be pawn with mutated piece thrown in)
Irina can become a knight if she falls(she is a swordswoman)

Soji@ It seems we all have a ray of hope for ophis's survival Know
Old 2012-03-18, 16:21   Link #18036
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Before we go overboard on who will be on Ise's team or Final Fantasy, lets discuss about the current situation of High School DXD. The Underworld is being attack by massive monsters, the rest of Chaos Brigade, and loyalists of the Old Maou faction. The Underworld is gigantic, in vol 5 Kiba mention the Gremory Territory is the size of Honshu. The Underworld is the same size of the Earth minus the Oceans, so this attack is doing Titanic size damage. I doubt anyone will be worried about the next rating game after the Underworld is saved, more on repairing it. Sure High Class Devils can make 7 stories houses overnight, but an entire planet is a different story.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:30   Link #18037
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The Underworld is the same size of the Earth minus the Oceans, so this attack is doing Titanic size damage.
Correction: the Underworld is the same size of the Earth with most of the oceans being land. So that means roughly three times the amount of land on Earth.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-18, 16:32   Link #18038
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Before we go overboard on who will be on Ise's team or Final Fantasy, lets discuss about the current situation of High School DXD. The Underworld is being attack by massive monsters, the rest of Chaos Brigade, and loyalists of the Old Maou faction. The Underworld is gigantic, in vol 5 Kiba mention the Gremory Territory is the size of Honshu. The Underworld is the same size of the Earth minus the Oceans, so this attack is doing Titanic size damage. I doubt anyone will be worried about the next rating game after the Underworld is saved, more on repairing it. Sure High Class Devils can make 7 stories houses overnight, but an entire planet is a different story.
Well hes not going to attack the whole planet at once(since hes coming from below his soldiers will have less room to launch a full scale assault) and in terms of war he'd whant to take out the leaders who seem to be centered in the Gremory territory at the moment so his forces will be going there.

so that will minimize the damage and if issei arrives soon enough and kills hades then that will stop the attack all at once.

I have a feeling that siezchs will become like patton in which i mean he'll become the personification of the quote in my sig

so in other words hades armies will be be annihalated(especiaaly from what we've heard of Levi-tan)

but even then his armies are self replicating so eventually they'll overwhelm the underwords forces if issei doesen't return quikly enough.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:33   Link #18039
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Good to see you're back zzhk. Yeah, the Underworld is massive there ain't even beaches in there even Rias says the only body of water they got is lakes. What is your prediction for vol 12?
Old 2012-03-18, 16:39   Link #18040
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Nightmare, I thought Ise said so himself he and his family is atheist.
What do you mean by this?

is it what i said about patton?

i was saying that sirezchs(pissed off version) would be like this quote (NO MERCY)

ok nevermind i re-read your post and yeah i doubt issei would show a lot of mercy but he won't be killing people(wellexcept the reapers) since Hades whole army is Terrifying monsters so i just hope he doesen't go to postal on hades(even though he deserves it) to the point he scares the girls.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural