AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Your favourite future hokage
Kakashi 29 38.16%
Gai 1 1.32%
Kurenai 1 1.32%
Yamato 3 3.95%
Neji 10 13.16%
Rock Lee 2 2.63%
Konohamaru 8 10.53%
One of the Rookie 8 (sasuke included, assuming he comes bak)) 11 14.47%
Others 11 14.47%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-09, 09:17   Link #1
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

(manga) Possible future Hokage aprt frm Naruto

yep, who would you like to be the next or next next hokage? i decided to leave naruto out cuz he's too obvious of a choice.

My choice would be Gai because i think his hardworking attitude is the way to bring the village forward.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 09:24   Link #2
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Thumbs up

Lol Gia! haha nice choice...My choices are Shikamaru, Kakashi or even Sakura! I don't think they would make S.Uchiha Hokage because of the whole "i'm leaving the village" thing , but i would love to see Kakashi has Hokage .
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 09:30   Link #3
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-I'll vote Kakashi as well. Something tells me he'd be perfect for the job, if he could take his eyes off of his Icha Icha Paradise books. Well either him or Jiraiya.
Old 2007-01-09, 09:31   Link #4
Razz

Kakashi isnt good enough to be hokage. Hes good, but not good enough.

My guess is Sakura if she improves, and Jiraiya if he bothers to take the job.

I hope they kill off Tsunade, she does jackshit.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 09:33   Link #5
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

lol i voted neji for some reason...
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 09:40   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruzu View Post
lol i voted neji for some reason...
-A side-branch becoming a Hokage? BLASPHEMY ! Ok, maybe not but if you really wanted a Byakugan Hokage then why not pick Hinata?
Old 2007-01-09, 10:29   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Kakashi with his current chakra & stamina cant become Hokage...

Shikamaru is the smartest person...tactics etc.
Gai has the best taijutsu
Kurenai (probably) the best genjutsu
Kakashi (probably) the best ninjutsu

Well...it could be Neji or Sakura if we leave out Naruto.

Both Sakura & Neji have lots of potential are smart, talented and are good with ninja techniques.
Old 2007-01-09, 10:35   Link #8
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Shika would be the best choice with his witz he could make the best teams, best training plans improving the academy, etc... and in time of war his planing would be perfect !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 10:45   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That is true but his combat abilities wouldnt be good for a Kage....if he can manage to increase his chakra & stamina to a level near the Sannin and improve his skills with jutsu's (Kage Bunshin)...

Then he'd be freaking powerfull
Old 2007-01-09, 10:56   Link #10
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Yeah but he is yound he's got a lot of time to increase his habilities and with that brain he can figure a way to become Kage lvl !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 11:10   Link #11
rman0099
On my nut

Probably the best Hokage from a leadership stand point would be Shikamaru. A master tactician in case of war and great leader otherwise. Whether or not he wants the trouble is another issue. But he would have to learn some more advanced jutsu and add a couple elements.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 12:02   Link #12
majin_vegeta

You guys got it all wrong. The village is going to be subjugated by Akatsuki and Itachi is going to be the Hokage. Muhuhahahahaaa
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 12:07   Link #13
threepac3
Life is Relative

This is hard, because there are a lot of candidates yet most of them seem to be missing something or another that would make them kage level.

#1 Jiraiya -- Weak: Woman, Money & Booze / Loner Strong: Kage level jutsu's / High level of experience.

#2 Gai -- Weak: May have some social flaws Strong: Kage level techniques / outside-the-box thinking/ Unmatched hand-to-hand combatant, Leader.

#3 Shika -- Weak: low chakra level, missing kage level techniques / occasionally lazy Strong: Genius level intelligence, High level strategic ability, High potential , Born leader.

#4 Kakashi -- Weak: relatively average chakra level, Sharingun weakness Strong: Large array of jutsu's, Sharingun abilities, Leader.
Old 2007-01-09, 12:57   Link #14
Rahan

I vote Udon (the one who loves dividing numbers)

Don't understimate the power of Nerds !
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 14:24   Link #15
tatami
back in black

right now nobody is worthy of title hokage...only jiraiya and he declined it once...
in long term shika is the only and perfect choice...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 14:41   Link #16
Kiramisu

Lacus Clyne
Kiramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 14:43   Link #17
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Neji - not social enough
Bug guy - too creepy
Ino - don't any kind of front line ability, good for gathering intelligence through.
Choji(sp?) - Not much smarter then Naruto and not as powerful.
Hinata - not assertive enough (opinion could change when we see more of her)
Dog Guy - Not smart or powerful enough.
Rock Lee - He wears spandex
Naruto - Powerful abilities and smarter then most people give him credit for but has no patience for the admin stuff that a Hokage deals with or any sense of diplomacy.
Sasuke - Powerful, smart, anti-social and no one besides Naruto and Sakura would trust again after spending so much tim with Orochimaru.
Shiki - Smart but not powerful enough. unless he increase his abilities he is better off as advisor to the Hokage then as the Hokage.

Sakura - at this point Sakura makes the best sense. She is intelliegent, not as smart as Shiki but she is no dummy either. She is strong, She got that super strength form Tsudane. She isn't as strong in combat as Naruto or Sasuke but she can hold her own against most oppnonents unlike Shiki. Her only weakness right now is Sasuke. Cut the Sasuke obsession out of her and She would be the perfect candiate at this point.
Old 2007-01-09, 15:10   Link #18
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Neji - not social enough
Bug guy - too creepy
Ino - don't any kind of front line ability, good for gathering intelligence through.
Choji(sp?) - Not much smarter then Naruto and not as powerful.
Hinata - not assertive enough (opinion could change when we see more of her)
Dog Guy - Not smart or powerful enough.
Rock Lee - He wears spandex
Naruto - Powerful abilities and smarter then most people give him credit for but has no patience for the admin stuff that a Hokage deals with or any sense of diplomacy.
Sasuke - Powerful, smart, anti-social and no one besides Naruto and Sakura would trust again after spending so much tim with Orochimaru.
Shiki - Smart but not powerful enough. unless he increase his abilities he is better off as advisor to the Hokage then as the Hokage.

Sakura - at this point Sakura makes the best sense. She is intelliegent, not as smart as Shiki but she is no dummy either. She is strong, She got that super strength form Tsudane. She isn't as strong in combat as Naruto or Sasuke but she can hold her own against most oppnonents unlike Shiki. Her only weakness right now is Sasuke. Cut the Sasuke obsession out of her and She would be the perfect candiate at this point.
Sakura? Nah, I don't think so. She has improved but she's still nowhere near Hokage material. The only reason she was able to fight Sasori so well is b/c Chiyo was literally guiding her every movement with chakra strings. She won't have that luxury again. Other than Sasori, she has been basically been a non-factor in every fight. Kakashi did say that she had the potential to surpass Tsunade, but then again Asuma also stated that Shikamaru had the potential to become Hokage.

Picks for Hokage:

If we're including jounin (but exluding Jiraiya since he's already refused): Kakashi

If we're only talking about the former genins(but not Naruto and Sasuke): Neji
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 15:36   Link #19
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Sakura? Nah, I don't think so. She has improved but she's still nowhere near Hokage material. The only reason she was able to fight Sasori so well is b/c Chiyo was literally guiding her every movement with chakra strings. She won't have that luxury again. Other than Sasori, she has been basically been a non-factor in every fight. Kakashi did say that she had the potential to surpass Tsunade, but then again Asuma also stated that Shikamaru had the potential to become Hokage.

Picks for Hokage:

If we're including jounin (but exluding Jiraiya since he's already refused): Kakashi

If we're only talking about the former genins(but not Naruto and Sasuke): Neji
If you compare Sakura to the Akatsuki of course she isn't as good. But comparing her to her Peers then she is very good. When you add fighting abilities to her intelligence then only Shiki and Neji could compete at this point. Neji isn't a possiblity due to the main house/branch house thing. As long as Neji has that mark on him giving the ultimate control to the Main House he would never be consider for the job. Shiki has the intelligence but he doesn't have the fighting ability. He needs to up his abilities before he should even consider for the job. Althought he would make a great advisor.
Old 2007-01-09, 16:05   Link #20
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
If you compare Sakura to the Akatsuki of course she isn't as good. But comparing her to her Peers then she is very good. When you add fighting abilities to her intelligence then only Shiki and Neji could compete at this point. Neji isn't a possiblity due to the main house/branch house thing. As long as Neji has that mark on him giving the ultimate control to the Main House he would never be consider for the job. Shiki has the intelligence but he doesn't have the fighting ability. He needs to up his abilities before he should even consider for the job. Althought he would make a great advisor.
I wasn't comparing her to an Akatsuki member. The only reason I used that example is because the battle against Sasori is literally the only time she's fought decently and she wasn't even in control of her body most of the fight. Every other fight before or after that she's been useless (except for the chuunin prelims, where she was matched against someone as weak as herself). Sakura is booksmart, but she can't apply it in battle like Shikamaru can. Heck, Naruto comes up with better strategies than Sakura, even post-timeskip. It was Naruto who figured out how steal the bells from Kakashi not Sakura. It seem likes you're thinking Sakura=Tsunade which is not the case anymore than Sasuke=Oro Naruto=Jiraiya or Lee=Gai in terms of fighting ability. Maybe it will be one day, but until then, she doesn't carry an advantage over the other chuunin. You're probably right about Neji's situation though. However, I was thinking in terms of ability
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote