AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 242 59.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 109 26.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 6.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 3.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 1.72%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.74%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.25%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.49%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-28, 21:03   Link #41
CombiHenge

I like the idea of Graham coming in the episode and taking on the MA with Setsuna... many things could happen.

Anyway, it's on a few hours anyway, so looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance to LoweGear and duckroll and others that I missed, for the nice work in all the past episodes, keeping us fans up to date with screen caps as the episode is aired. Keep up the good work.

Here's hoping the good speed subbers like WANG will jump on this one, like Ep 23.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 21:07   Link #42
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli

Screenshots , summary , where , etc.
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 21:15   Link #43
chitgoks

this is fairly stupid... the enemy gets to build up a super mobile armor that even aeola didnt provide to his wards?
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 21:29   Link #44
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
this is fairly stupid... the enemy gets to build up a super mobile armor that even aeola didnt provide to his wards?
Aoelia planned things 200 years in advance. He's not a god that knows what the betrayers will do and how to counter their actions. He entrusted the last of his powers to CB and his hopes.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 21:41   Link #45
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Aww....can't wait for this episode!
Old 2008-03-28, 21:52   Link #46
Iriliane

Don't forget, that thing is running on Tau GN Drives and has been spamming MASSIVE GOLDEN BEAMS OF DEATH for a while now, while maintaining a GN Field too. I wouldn't be surprised if his MA just ran out of juice on him mid-battle, though I doubt it'll happen.
Iriliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 22:12   Link #47
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

About 7 hours to go for the episode.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 22:16   Link #48
finalnight
Supreme Commander

5.25 hrs left
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 22:28   Link #49
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
um maybe exia becomes so damaged it cnt fight, while alejandro thinks he can kill setsuna and a shot from above from Gundam 00 and thats our little cliffhanger just a thought to add to the possible endings

p.s. i am a new comer but i have read previous threads
Exia_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 22:30   Link #50
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
An epic ending for the 1st half......
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 22:46   Link #51
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

usually I never even bother come to the thread if the episode haven't come out yet ( I hate spoiler) I guess this time an exception

Hope Lasse not gonna die - low possibility though
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 22:49   Link #52
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
usually I never even bother come to the thread if the episode haven't come out yet ( I hate spoiler)
Word of advice.... Spoilers seems to only appear when the thread reaches about 5 pages.... So, if you see that this thread has 5+ pages... don't come in.
Old 2008-03-28, 23:06   Link #53
John Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
2: Graham approaches the battle, forgoes Setsuna and Alejandro and commands that the leftover 00 crew surrender...Knowing that he'll get Lockon's original drive the GN container continues to fight...Lasse comes on the scene thinking Graham killed everyone...Graham unfortunately kills him, and then asks them again to surrender...Sumeragi reveals her name and he remembers Billy told him about her...Alejandro, while fighting, messages Graham to kill everyone..When he refuses Corner tries to frag everyone again..Graham is able to save everyone, then classifies the MA as an enemy and he and Setsuna work together to fight the MA...
That is an important plot development.

It could be a cliffhanger ending with her giving a distress message and Billy seeing it.
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 23:36   Link #54
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
Has it been confirmed who built it? For all we know, that could be Aeolia's personal MA for his awakening or something.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 00:05   Link #55
Karthigan

I Think ...

I Think This Is What Is Going To Happen ...

#1. From the preview of the pervious episode, you can see a moment where there is a big flash of the green and golden colour GN particles. Given the prox of the distance shot compared to the the explosion at close range, you can assume Exia and the golden armor is destroyed or damaged extensively.

#2, based on how the "V" is developing (I am not going to post any spolier images), you gotta understand that Gundams will be destroyed or damaged beyond recovery so they can get more powerful gundams and more weapons. What I like about the "V" is that they don't just focus on the gundam, but as well as the mobile suits of the other three power sources as well.
Hint Hint: " Tropedo, Gust, and Turbulenz (now you where Neena has went, it really does suit her very very well.

#3. If the cliffhanger is the down fall of the gundams, then you know as well many who knows gundams, they fail first and they come back stronger. Example: Heero in Gundam Wing, he self-denotated Wing Gundam, then the development was the Gundam Wing Zero, it passed from pilot to pilot until Heero got it again. Then there is Gundam Seed Destiny - Kira's Freedom was destroyed by the enemy at the time, Shinn, but then he came back with Strike Freedom.

#4. Garham is going to be coming back in Season 2, probably make an extrance or exit on this episode, shocked and disbelieved at what has happened. He is probably go wacko

That super-solider girl and Krios pilot should have a duel, it is always enjoyable, especially when halueleh is operating the gundam.

We'll c...

I am hoping to get a glimpse of the season 2 - episode 1 featuring probably the prints that is required for Tropedo, Gust and Turbulenz.
Karthigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 00:22   Link #56
UltimateClash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthigan View Post

#2, based on how the "V" is developing (I am not going to post any spolier images), you gotta understand that Gundams will be destroyed or damaged beyond recovery so they can get more powerful gundams and more weapons. What I like about the "V" is that they don't just focus on the gundam, but as well as the mobile suits of the other three power sources as well.
Hint Hint: " Tropedo, Gust, and Turbulenz (now you where Neena has went, it really does suit her very very well.

I am hoping to get a glimpse of the season 2 - episode 1 featuring probably the prints that is required for Tropedo, Gust and Turbulenz.

Hate to break it to you, but the Gust, Turbulenz and Torpedo are all MSVs' the best we'll get is a cameo. Besides, the unit for the Turbulenz has been destroyed, and I think the torpedo is just a variation of another destroyed unit.

Gust would be so badass, though.
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 00:23   Link #57
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthigan View Post

#1. From the preview of the pervious episode, you can see a moment where there is a big flash of the green and golden colour GN particles. Given the prox of the distance shot compared to the the explosion at close range, you can assume Exia and the golden armor is destroyed or damaged extensively.

#3. If the cliffhanger is the down fall of the gundams, then you know as well many who knows gundams, they fail first and they come back stronger. Example: Heero in Gundam Wing, he self-denotated Wing Gundam, then the development was the Gundam Wing Zero, it passed from pilot to pilot until Heero got it again. Then there is Gundam Seed Destiny - Kira's Freedom was destroyed by the enemy at the time, Shinn, but then he came back with Strike Freedom.

#4. Garham is going to be coming back in Season 2, probably make an extrance or exit on this episode, shocked and disbelieved at what has happened. He is probably go wacko

That super-solider girl and Krios pilot should have a duel, it is always enjoyable, especially when halueleh is operating the gundam.

We'll c...

No offense but your theories are weird . Firstly this director (forgot his name) isnt a faliure of a director like Fukuda, to shove every gundam cliche on the planet into the anime.

Another thing is that, Torpedo gust and Turbulenz are MSVs and not going to even be in the Anime, I must admit some of the designs are very shortsighted. Turbulenz was designed for a MS which met its doom in less than a few eps...
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 00:24   Link #58
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Torpedo, Gust, and Turbulenz are simple variations. Technically, they've already been used in the many interventions of the Celestial Being, just that we didn't see it in the anime.

Ouch, I'm so late :heh

But I do agree that second season will feature the Gundams with upgrade
Old 2008-03-29, 00:28   Link #59
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Torpedo, Gust, and Turbulenz are simple variations. Technically, they've already been used in the many interventions of the Celestial Being, just that we didn't see it in the anime.

Ouch, I'm so late :heh

But I do agree that second season will feature the Gundams with upgrade
Not those MSV ones... who knows the main characters may all die off except for one (smells like code geass to me).
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 00:33   Link #60
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm gonna explode if it's a cliffhanger.

No one wants a 6-month cliffhanger.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote