AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-14, 05:50   Link #2841
Parousia

You can read some Volumes from Tusjecht's translations, but some Volumes are incomplete.
Old 2014-07-14, 06:01   Link #2842
yspex83

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySin View Post
You can read some Volumes from Tusjecht's translations, but some Volumes are incomplete.
Where can I get them?
yspex83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 11:53   Link #2843
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

From my blog, hosted by Wordpress. Tusjecht (dot) wordpress (dot) com. Pretty simple.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 14:04   Link #2844
yspex83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
From my blog, hosted by Wordpress. Tusjecht (dot) wordpress (dot) com. Pretty simple.
This is your site?
Old 2014-07-14, 14:06   Link #2845
yspex83

Quote:
I had read earlier, when they finished the race on the column.
Old 2014-07-14, 14:08   Link #2846
yspex83

Quote:
It seems it was a 5 Tom? Does your site have a sequel? That number 6. Am I right?
Old 2014-07-14, 22:50   Link #2847
Parousia

I think the volumes posted there are 1,5,6,9 and 11
Old 2014-07-15, 06:05   Link #2848
yspex83

Maybe you know where all the volumes after 6 in English.
Old 2014-07-15, 08:35   Link #2849
Parousia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspex83 View Post
Uhhmmm... I'm sorry but can you correct your grammar a little, I can't seem to understand your question.

I'll just answer what I understood. Volumes above 6 are still being translated to English, an I think none of them are complete.
Old 2014-07-15, 08:46   Link #2850
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspex83 View Post
Only volumes 1-5, and IIRC volume 8 have been completely translated to English. Some other volumes have been partially translated, but the rest only have summaries.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 08:51   Link #2851
Parousia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Only volumes 1-5, and IIRC volume 8 have been completely translated to English. Some other volumes have been partially translated, but the rest only have summaries.
Can you recommend a site that has the Volume 8 in English?
Old 2014-07-15, 08:53   Link #2852
yspex83

Quote:
Uhhmmm... I'm sorry but can you correct your grammar a little, I can't seem to understand your question.

I'll just answer what I understood. Volumes above 6 are still being translated to English, an I think none of them are complete.

Thank you. I'll try to write the correct question. Do sixth volume in English. And 7 - 16.
Old 2014-07-16, 09:33   Link #2853
Parousia

Can you guys post a summary about the part where KYH was being pursuaded by her sister in to killing Red Rider, also on how she found out about the "Seven Roses".
Old 2014-07-16, 18:21   Link #2854
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Can you guys post a summary about the part where KYH was being pursuaded by her sister in to killing Red Rider, also on how she found out about the "Seven Roses".
Here's the summary off the top of my head though the wording is more or less the exact same.

The White King approached KYH one day shortly after there was talk of a peace treaty between the six Kings. She claimed to have a gun made by Red Rider himself which was absolutely devastating: OHKO, unlimited ammo, and never misses. She claimed Red Rider would distribute one gun to each of the legions such as to enforce the peace treaty, ensuring that any attacking force would be stopped cold in their tracks by the defenders when equipped with one of these. She then demonstrated the gun (claimed to attack with Incarnation attacks) and nuked an entire city in the Unlimited Field.

KYH kills him with the intention of stopping the making of the rest of the guns.

However, as V2 & V7 have described, an Enhanced Armament may change owners to the person who took all of the loser's remaining Points and uninstalls BB from him. KYH found that during her self-imposed exile, a new item had appeared in her Storage, named «Seven Roses» (or Roads, I'm not sure). She found that the gun was unlocked already, but it couldn't fire; Red Rider made it that way as a symbol of peace. Confronting her sister upon realising she just had been manipulated all along, White Cosmos just smiles and doesn't deny anything. KYH tries to force Cosmos into a cabled duel, but Cosmos declines, saying something {insert quote here}. In anger and desperation, Hime grabs a box cutter and stabs her sister in the hand.

Later on, it is implied that Cosmos made the wound look worse that it actually was to get KYH thrown out of their house.
Old 2014-07-17, 09:42   Link #2855
Parousia

Quote:
Here's the summary off the top of my head though the wording is more or less the exact same.

The White King approached KYH one day shortly after there was talk of a peace treaty between the six Kings. She claimed to have a gun made by Red Rider himself which was absolutely devastating: OHKO, unlimited ammo, and never misses. She claimed Red Rider would distribute one gun to each of the legions such as to enforce the peace treaty, ensuring that any attacking force would be stopped cold in their tracks by the defenders when equipped with one of these. She then demonstrated the gun (claimed to attack with Incarnation attacks) and nuked an entire city in the Unlimited Field.

KYH kills him with the intention of stopping the making of the rest of the guns.

However, as V2 & V7 have described, an Enhanced Armament may change owners to the person who took all of the loser's remaining Points and uninstalls BB from him. KYH found that during her self-imposed exile, a new item had appeared in her Storage, named «Seven Roses» (or Roads, I'm not sure). She found that the gun was unlocked already, but it couldn't fire; Red Rider made it that way as a symbol of peace. Confronting her sister upon realising she just had been manipulated all along, White Cosmos just smiles and doesn't deny anything. KYH tries to force Cosmos into a cabled duel, but Cosmos declines, saying something {insert quote here}. In anger and desperation, Hime grabs a box cutter and stabs her sister in the hand.

Later on, it is implied that Cosmos made the wound look worse that it actually was to get KYH thrown out of their house.
Big Thanks Tusjecht, your summary helped me understand how White Cosmos managed to persuade KYH.

Something out of the topic, when I re-watched the anime I found myself a question....How did Cherry Rook remembered Yuniko after the Judgement Blow?....Their first contact was when Cherry Rook invited Yuniko to play a great VR game which is BB, since BB removes all memories involved with it then Cherry Rook should have forgotten their first contact and he should not be able to recognize Yuniko.
Old 2014-07-17, 09:53   Link #2856
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Cherry Rook remembered Niko? I don't quite recall that...

You know those cheesy lines from romance manga and whatnot?

"Even if I forget you, I'll find you and fall in love all over again"

It's likely Niko just contacted Cherry Rook IRL, leveraging on her experience of his personality and hobbies from their time together.
Old 2014-07-17, 10:00   Link #2857
Krono

Quote:
Big Thanks Tusjecht, your summary helped me understand how White Cosmos managed to persuade KYH.

Something out of the topic, when I re-watched the anime I found myself a question....How did Cherry Rook remembered Yuniko after the Judgement Blow?....Their first contact was when Cherry Rook invited Yuniko to play a great VR game which is BB, since BB removes all memories involved with it then Cherry Rook should have forgotten their first contact and he should not be able to recognize Yuniko.
I don't remember if that was said to be his first contact with Yuniko or not in the novel, but either way, BB uninstall only removes the memories of BB. So just like Noumi still remember Haruyuki even though the two only met due to BB, Cherry Rook would remember Yuniko. So much of their relationship on his end would be lost, but he'd still recall the real world Yuniko and their interactions there. She'd still stand out as someone more important to him than random other people at the orphanage.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 10:40   Link #2858
Parousia

Quote:
Cherry Rook remembered Niko? I don't quite recall that...

You know those cheesy lines from romance manga and whatnot?

"Even if I forget you, I'll find you and fall in love all over again"

It's likely Niko just contacted Cherry Rook IRL, leveraging on her experience of his personality and hobbies from their time together.
By remembered I meant know or something like that.

Quote:
I don't remember if that was said to be his first contact with Yuniko or not in the novel, but either way, BB uninstall only removes the memories of BB. So just like Noumi still remember Haruyuki even though the two only met due to BB, Cherry Rook would remember Yuniko. So much of their relationship on his end would be lost, but he'd still recall the real world Yuniko and their interactions there. She'd still stand out as someone more important to him than random other people at the orphanage.
So it's something like a fresh start for the both of them?
Old 2014-07-17, 20:01   Link #2859
gensouR-1

Quote:
His first contact with Yuniko was him playing games with her before installing BB on her,so Cherry at best will only remember Niko as someone who he plays games with.

Quote:
By remembered I meant know or something like that.

So it's something like a fresh start for the both of them?
Spoiler for relationship:

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings

Last edited by gensouR-1; 2014-07-18 at 04:24.
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 05:23   Link #2860
Parousia

Quote:
Spoiler for relationship:
Well that seems to be a Huge wall of problems for Niko if she wants her relationship with Cherry Rook to improve.

Adding a question, How can someone achieve the "Highest Level" in UNF? and is there information about who could be the partner of Green Grandee among the Four Holies?

Last edited by Parousia; 2014-07-18 at 06:20.
Parousia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality