AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 94 58.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 25.47%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 6.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 1.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.24%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 3.73%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-04, 14:33   Link #121
Key Board
Carbon

He wasn't thinking of Ranka THAT way if that's what you are trying to imply

Ozma told him that "Ranka has chosen her own path. I have chosen my own path. How about you?:
Old 2008-09-04, 14:34   Link #122
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaNeko View Post
Im AltoXSheryl shipper, but Im not trusting Macross after this episode at ALL!
a main character has to die for it to be macross? I am not very familiar with the macross universe myself and have been corrected a few times from more knowledgeable people. As it stand now I had to side with the sheryl's shippers and say she won, but the win will be meaningless if she is not cured from the V-virus.
Old 2008-09-04, 14:35   Link #123
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Alto kissed Sheryl at the end of the scene yes.

And seen how the camera was showing what was looking Alto during their conversation, I will not be surprise if they did something else after the kiss ¬_¬

...Am I the only one who saw this strange moment ? With Alto who is sweating just after have seen what is near of the place where her tears are ending up ?

Ranka took the bad route. I don't see her and Alto hooking at the end, Sheryl should be his only one (or he dies :P )

Old 2008-09-04, 14:37   Link #124
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg9990 View Post
I must admit, Grace looks hawt in that suit
I know what you mean...

I don't know why it was necessary to grab herself like that though?

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2008-09-04, 14:38   Link #125
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
a main character has to die for it to be macross? I am not very familiar with the macross universe myself and have been corrected a few times from more knowledgeable people. As it stand now I had to side with the sheryl's shippers and say she won, but the win will be meaningless if she is not cured from the V-virus.
Basically, "Side-Characters" die in Macross Universe.

Some examples are Fokker from SDF and Gigil from M7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack
I know what you mean...

Prolly a little fanservice for Grace fans(There are Grace fans are there? )
Old 2008-09-04, 14:38   Link #126
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
I know what you mean...

The effect of being around Sheryl for too long
Old 2008-09-04, 14:38   Link #127
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
I know what you mean...

ermm, she has hopes and dreams too??
Old 2008-09-04, 14:39   Link #128
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
The effect of being around Sheryl for too long
"Hopes and Dreams" was it? Lol!

Old 2008-09-04, 14:47   Link #129
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling

Lolz, i wonder will this boob grabbing action going to be some sort of internet meme to symbolise "Hopes and Dreams" since we are getting those "signals" every now and then.
Old 2008-09-04, 14:52   Link #130
ippus
Pew Pew Pew!

...Am I the only who finds Sheryl's hair orgasmic? It's so swishy, sososo swishy, and lush, and swishy....so happy swishy...

Damn I wish I had sheryl hair.

I kind of...like how Sheryl's acting a bit more of her age this episode (perhaps more depressive as well but still). She's always felt a bit old before, and now she was just ;_; She was so huggle worthy >A<
Old 2008-09-04, 15:01   Link #131
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaNeko View Post
Im AltoXSheryl shipper, but Im not trusting Macross after this episode at ALL!
I've learned not to trust Macross until its over. You've ALL seen the type of twists and turns Kawamori and his genius can pull on us.

Old 2008-09-04, 15:12   Link #132
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
I kinda noticed that Cathy seems a little ugly in this episode
Old 2008-09-04, 15:12   Link #133
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
Looks like Ranka will return next ep... Damn, I didn't expect it to be so soon
Alright I've tried to hold my tongue long enough so I'm just going to out right say it...She is one of the main characters and not going anywhere!

Even though I am not taking side in this whole love triangle thing because I like both leading ladies equally. It's just that comments like the one above kind of gets under my skin a little and makes me sort of sad to even be a macross fan when people start spouting crap like..."I wish Ranka would die!" or "Why is she even in the show!"

Now yes I know Sherly is an awesome character with great treats but still even if you have an undying devotion to a certain character I feel it shouldn't give you a license to out right flame another character just because of that devotion. It seems so immature and just plan wrong...well in my eyes anyway...

*sighs*

I'm sorry for that little rant but I just had to get it off my chest. Now while I don't hold any bad feelings toward anyone here because yes I know flaming is a natural part of a fandom. It's just that reading the same thing form the Sherly fans over and over again is sort of making me physically ill for some reason. So I think it would be best for me to take a little break form the Macross threads.

I'll see you all in a few days and hopefully my head will be a lot clearer...farewell for now...
Old 2008-09-04, 15:12   Link #134
Lanis

Did anyone else see implied AltoxSheryl love scene? He moves in for the kiss right as the camera moves up. That's how they do it in all the hollywood movies when they can't show anything for fear of corrupting the kiddies
Old 2008-09-04, 15:14   Link #135
musouka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
Spoiler for ....:

Spoiler for .....:

Spoiler for .......:

?

Don't worry , she will, but this is too late now.

I will let you enjoy this time , may it last ......
You totally didn't understand the point of that scene. That was Ozma saying that Ranka chose her path, and now it's Alto's turn to make his choice. There was nothing romantic about it at all--not that people won't cling to it. >_>
Old 2008-09-04, 15:16   Link #136
ipernorris

The Vajra's home planet seems nice... yeah a nice place to detonate a fold bomb!!!
Old 2008-09-04, 15:18   Link #137
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Alright I've tried to hold my tongue long enough so I'm just going to out right say it...She is one of the main characters and not going anywhere!
Be gone Ranka lover! We don't need your kinda here! Sheryl-sama ftw!

Just kidding, I agree with what you said... although I already had my break. Get well soon, hope you're able to clear your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanis View Post
Did anyone else see implied AltoxSheryl love scene? He moves in for the kiss right as the camera moves up. That's how they do it in all the hollywood movies when they can't show anything for fear of corrupting the kiddies
I thought about that as well... that'd be interesting.
---

Anyway, Sheryl got two new outfits this ep.

Old 2008-09-04, 15:20   Link #138
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Alto kissed Sheryl at the end of the scene yes.

And seen how the camera was showing what was looking Alto during their conversation, I will not be surprise if they did something else after the kiss ¬_¬

...Am I the only one who saw this strange moment ? With Alto who is sweating just after have seen what is near of the place where her tears are ending up ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanis
THANKS !

During the scene of those two, there is a really ambiguous moment with Sheryl's kimono which lead Alto to sweat and to take her suddenly in his arms.

And after this, this path where the camera is moving when they are starting to kiss.

I started to wonder if I wasn't crazy but no, this short moment and the end, in Sheryl's room give me the same feeling as you, It really feel as an implying sex scene.

Old 2008-09-04, 15:25   Link #139
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling

Quote:
THANKS !

During the scene of those two, there is a really ambiguous moment with Sheryl's kimono which lead Alto to sweat and to take her suddenly in his arms.

And after this, this path where the camera is moving when they are strating to kiss.

I started to wonder if I wasn't crzay but no, this short moment and the end, in Sheryl's room give me the same feeling as you, It really feel as an implying sex scene.
But there is still possibility of viral infection from Sheryl. Since this is pass through bodily fluid right?

Yes, romance can be romance but again Science is also Science. They will have to come up with an explanation to us, if such scene really did happen and will Alto caught the virus too?

if Alto did catch the virus due to that, this might be a bad omen to both main characters.... unless Ranka, is really able to perform the miracle blood transfusion or something to them in order to save their life. In order to do that, I will say that Ranka has really grown up..or at least she is surely magnanmious enough to have done so.
Old 2008-09-04, 15:27   Link #140
mapo
Mutatis Mutandis

Quote:
I started to wonder if I wasn't crzay but no, this short moment and the end, in Sheryl's room give me the same feeling as you, It really feel as an implying sex scene.
I remember when Alto was in Ranka's room in episode 17... not really the same tension in the air
Closed Thread