AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-19, 05:00   Link #921
vic-vic

After reading this article on Muv-Luv wikia i can't get this idea off out my mind.

That, Master we saw at the nd of Total Eclipse anime it's older Theodore, a main hero of Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken.
For example: during the retreat from Europe, 666th unit got betrayed and suffered a massive losses. Theodore managed to rally the survivors and escape to America. But now the remnant of 66th full of bitterness and hatred toward East who betrayed them. And for the sake of revenge they created their own grop (The Alegiance).

I can even imagine those battles: Yuuya in Berkut VS Theodore in Raptor, while Yui and Cryska fight against Katia and Gretel; Cui exchange the blows with Annete.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 05:34   Link #922
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
After reading this article on Muv-Luv wikia i can't get this idea off out my mind.

That, Master we saw at the nd of Total Eclipse anime it's older Theodore, a main hero of Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken.
For example: during the retreat from Europe, 666th unit got betrayed and suffered a massive losses. Theodore managed to rally the survivors and escape to America. But now the remnant of 66th full of bitterness and hatred toward East who betrayed them. And for the sake of revenge they created their own grop (The Alegiance).

I can even imagine those battles: Yuuya in Berkut VS Theodore in Raptor, while Yui and Cryska fight against Katia and Gretel; Cui exchange the blows with Annete.
But Yuuya is confirmed to be in the pseudo YF-23.
Also, I believe in commies.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 11:15   Link #923
John117xCortana

So thats what happened to Zhar...

Why is she so bitter towards Yuuya?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 15:08   Link #924
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Hmmm Any one knew if Izumi partake in defence of Kyoto??
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 18:41   Link #925
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Izumi Noto, Yui's friend, aka Revenge-tan?

She got eaten during the defense.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 22:02   Link #926
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Got a short snip here, sort of a prototype for something I'm trying about.

This is an honorable soldier fighting, someone so gallant and honorable, he makes all the YAMATO DAMASHII of Japan look like a flickering candle next to a roaring bonfire.

Spoiler for Honor of the Regiment:

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-04-19, 22:21   Link #927
EagleBlue

Hmm, a Bolostomp, interesting. Might get boring if the BETA pose little threat to it considering most of them have to get close to attack.

And oh, PaulXion updated.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7112821/...-into-the-Loop
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 22:24   Link #928
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Well, generally most things can't really hurt a Bolo. Especially if it's a Mark XXX.

I'm thinking maybe one of the earlier Marks, for there to be more challenge.

that said I am not that good an author and I don't think I got the Bolo right.

But yeah, one Bolo could pretty much solo all the BETA on Earth.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-04-19, 22:33   Link #929
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Well, generally most things can't really hurt a Bolo. Especially if it's a Mark XXX.

I'm thinking maybe one of the earlier Marks, for there to be more challenge.

that said I am not that good an author and I don't think I got the Bolo right.

But yeah, one Bolo could pretty much solo all the BETA on Earth.
The above snip was good. You got the BOLO's thoughts down well but somewhat felt short. Would every much like to see more. Hmm, how about using BOLO between the mk. XX-XXV range?
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 22:36   Link #930
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
Izumi Noto, Yui's friend, aka Revenge-tan?

She got eaten during the defense.
I mean Isumi Michiru
Old 2013-04-20, 03:53   Link #931
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
I mean Isumi Michiru
Nothing happens to her, she remains dead?

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-04-20, 06:18   Link #932
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

No, the question was whether the eldest Isumi took part in the defense of Kyoto. It depends on how old she is and what she was doing for A-01.

As far as we know, A-01 did not participate in the defense of Japan, so it's doubtful Michiru saw combat at Kyoto. Plus A-01 wants fresh nuggets, not prior service, something that certain people didn't quite understand.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-04-20, 07:13   Link #933
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
No, the question was whether the eldest Isumi took part in the defense of Kyoto. It depends on how old she is and what she was doing for A-01.

As far as we know, A-01 did not participate in the defense of Japan, so it's doubtful Michiru saw combat at Kyoto. Plus A-01 wants fresh nuggets, not prior service, something that certain people didn't quite understand.
According to the Extraverse/BETAverse parallel timelines, Isumi would be in service by 1998. She probably was in A-01 back then.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-04-20, 07:23   Link #934
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

I see thank you then...

hmmm.... so I won't be able to write interactions to any of the valkyries in 1997... works fine >,<

hmmm....

What's better

A Monster that is chained

or

A monster that has been frozen

or yet both?
Old 2013-04-20, 12:25   Link #935
John117xCortana

I just had an interesting idea for a crossover. How well would GDI fare in Muv Luv? The idea is having the Hawaiian Islands ( GDI Blue Zone ) and some territories in Africa ( GDI controlled Yellow zones ) post C&C3 (around the time before Kane gets his hands on the Tacitus again) get ISOT into the Muv Luv verse around the time the BETA invaded Japan.
Old 2013-04-20, 12:44   Link #936
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
I just had an interesting idea for a crossover. How well would GDI fare in Muv Luv? The idea is having the Hawaiian Islands ( GDI Blue Zone ) and some territories in Africa ( GDI controlled Yellow zones ) post C&C3 (around the time before Kane gets his hands on the Tacitus again) get ISOT into the Muv Luv verse around the time the BETA invaded Japan.
They might prove a even match. GDI has the weapons to exterminate BETA and the armor to resist their attacks even Lasers but lack the numbers which the BETA has.
Old 2013-04-20, 22:13   Link #937
John117xCortana

I can only speculate but when I play C&C3 I got the feeling that GDI (except for Boyle that dumbass) is what would happen if you took the United Nations ideals and gave them the ruthlessness and pragmatism of Blackwatch (from prototype) and the mindset of Kiritsugu Emiya (If 1 have to die to save 100, so be it).

They just want their citizens to be content and have a future while fixing the world from some guy who ruin it everytime they almost ensured the survival of humanity. Add that to their simultaneous emphasis on protection of their people and their willingness to absorb losses and you got a White Knight Templar civilization who's willing to murder the everloving F- out of anyone who threaten humanity, GDI and peace and prosperity.

That's to be expected as C&C Earth is a deathworld which would fit right into Warhammer 40K. Hell the Catachan IG and the Krieg Death Korps would probably think of the GDI as their long lost brothers.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...#post-10421544

How would the people in the Muv Luv verse react to these new arrivals?
Old 2013-04-20, 22:52   Link #938
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
I can only speculate but when I play C&C3 I got the feeling that GDI (except for Boyle that dumbass) is what would happen if you took the United Nations ideals and gave them the ruthlessness and pragmatism of Blackwatch (from prototype) and the mindset of Kiritsugu Emiya (If 1 have to die to save 100, so be it).

They just want their citizens to be content and have a future while fixing the world from some guy who ruin it everytime they almost ensured the survival of humanity. Add that to their simultaneous emphasis on protection of their people and their willingness to absorb losses and you got a White Knight Templar civilization who's willing to murder the everloving F- out of anyone who threaten humanity, GDI and peace and prosperity.

That's to be expected as C&C Earth is a deathworld which would fit right into Warhammer 40K. Hell the Catachan IG and the Krieg Death Korps would probably think of the GDI as their long lost brothers.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...#post-10421544

How would the people in the Muv Luv verse react to these new arrivals?

From what I currently know in Muvluv verse?

Everyone would form up a new plan to make sure the GDI doesn't give "peace and prosperity" in the form of tremendous firepower.

Sure,the GDI might accepts that losses is necessary to fight against the BETA,but they SURELY don't want another NOD here,and would exterminate it before it get more power.

So while GDI would fight against BETA,they would also fight against human faction who dare to fight against their allies(ex.nearly everyone)

CIA would get fucked as they are an organization that is specifically used to deal with other human faction.

RLF would also get fucked AS SOON AS it appear as GDI don't tolerate them.

Any organization that support Alternative 5 also get fucked as they didn't even bother to fight BETA.

Well,at least form my opinion,this would happen.

Last edited by Dragonkid11; 2013-04-21 at 00:20.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 23:37   Link #939
John117xCortana

GDI I believe would also treat Allegiance as another Nod.
Old 2013-04-21, 01:26   Link #940
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
GDI I believe would also treat Allegiance as another Nod.
Probably one of the only faction that made GDI said "Gotta nuke em all"
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, harem