AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-13, 08:02   Link #101
Destined_Fate

It was a matter of speaking I'm guessing. Orochimaru seemed oddly... "Nice" to Sasuke, Anko, and Kabuto. The other two he could have easily killed and Sasuke wouldn't have stopped him.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 11:41   Link #102
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
It was a matter of speaking I'm guessing. Orochimaru seemed oddly... "Nice" to Sasuke, Anko, and Kabuto. The other two he could have easily killed and Sasuke wouldn't have stopped him.
I did see the niceness between orochimaru and kabuto, but it could have just been pity. with sasuke however, i think orochimaru knows that he's no match for him at this time (which he basically said himself) so he doesn't really have any choice at the moment other to be respectful and decent toward sasuke. sasuke does need something from him, so he has a little leverage, but sasuke can probably force him to do his bidding the way their power levels are right now
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 11:59   Link #103
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I assume that sasuke wants to hear the other side of the story from the senju. he's sounding very reasonable in this chapter in that he wants to think things over and decide his path from there. how can he come to a conclusion when he's only heard tobi's (and itachi's to an extent) side of history. the uchiha senju storyline seems to be a never-ending retcon anyway. I doubt kishi's done with it
i hope sasuke finds the right path for himself, because he has been very settled, it may probably happen that in the end sasuke goes against konoha and naruto fights him and stops sasuke, well that is the most typical speculation, i just hope that kishi shows a lot better than that.

even from all the different views from different characters for the same story of uchiha, in every story uchiha clan has been shown evil, i don't think it might be any different this time
Old 2012-07-13, 15:02   Link #104
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheks View Post
Where the crap did they brofist ?
I can't find it. -_-
That's my bad. I saw something in one of the frames that wasn't there. Guess they didn't brofist. Yet.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 18:15   Link #105
thewupk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I just had a thought....

What if the person Sasuke is talking about is....The First Hokage?!

Think about it. Who could possibly give Sasuke answers to all the questions he seeks about the village? Orochimaru also asked Sasuke what he plans to do when he sees "them?" What if the contents of that scroll contain information about how to release the souls trapped inside The Death God? Perhaps Orochimaru after his battle with the 3rd Hokage decided to learn all he could about the Death God and perhaps use Edo Tensei to gain control of all the Hokage. All 4 of the Hokage's souls are currently sealed in side the Death God.
Honestly at this point I would not be shocked and I kind of expect it. The hype of Madara and the 1st Hokage is pretty much at an all-time high. If we either don't get to see a flashblack of their entire battle at VOTE or have the 1st come back and fight Madara then I will feel let down at this point.

One also has to look at the other implications if they can pull this off. Besides the other 3 hokages coming back. If he can get souls from inside the Dath God then Oro could get his arms back and become a major player again. It also means the Kyuubi can get half his power back which could point to a possible Naruto power up in the future as well if needed.
thewupk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:19   Link #106
MeroBAKA

I don't see any concrete evidence about the person that knows everything to guess who he is.
We don't have any piece of information about him and I don't see any evident gap in Konoha's history to need a new character to be introduced.
On the other hand it is easy to do so like for Jiraiya's pupil Nagato or the So6P.
Well, it is a false suspense with so little information.

What kind of power is described in the scroll?
- maybe the poison to suppress Senju power. Is Oro really the first one to have developed it? The Uchihas could have started the research first.
- or the contrary how to acquire it, that would be useful for Sasuke so that he can have the rinnegan and the story can branch to senju-uchiha "spawn" which likely happened, since some Uchihas were able to use Izanagi.
- something related to Zetsu?
- maybe edo tensei and some souls to be invoked
- maybe seal techniques from Uzumaki clan, so it could people from the Uzumaki clan that Sasuke wants to meet
- maybe techniques to control the Bijuus through Sharingan (or other sharingan techniques)
Makes me think the person who Sasuke wants to meet could be Kyuubi.

Last edited by MeroBAKA; 2012-07-22 at 16:06.
MeroBAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 03:16   Link #107
d3monlord

we don't know who they're referring to the human who knows everything!!Probably that person knows the real identity of Tobi??

The kyuubi is not a human, though Kurama knows about the Uchihia especially Madara
d3monlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 03:45   Link #108
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Isn't the first hokage sealed away? I mean he could be summoned back before, but after he got sealed he couldn't be summoned back a second time.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 09:56   Link #109
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Isn't the first hokage sealed away? I mean he could be summoned back before, but after he got sealed he couldn't be summoned back a second time.
people like myself who think it will be the 1st also think that the scroll contains the secret for unsealing souls from the death god's belly
Old 2012-07-14, 11:29   Link #110
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Hm... Interesting theory. I'm gonna say it's too far fetched for me to believe in it, but I have to admit it's not impossible.

Where did the scroll come from anyway? I can't remember.
Old 2012-07-14, 12:38   Link #111
itachi-san314

Quote:
Hm... Interesting theory. I'm gonna say it's too far fetched for me to believe in it, but I have to admit it's not impossible.
just as far fetched as having a death god seal in the first place

Quote:
Where did the scroll come from anyway? I can't remember.
juugo and suigetsu found it randomly at one of orochimaru's old hideouts. it makes sense for oro to have been researching the death god in order to get his arms and techniques back
Old 2012-07-14, 15:17   Link #112
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If he completed it why didn't he use it?
Old 2012-07-14, 17:35   Link #113
james0246

Quote:
If he completed it why didn't he use it?
Cause he didn't have any arms....

Seriously, if it is the death god, then whose to say Orochimaru summoning it wouldn't simply sic the beast on him in order to 'eat' the rest of Orochimaru's soul.

(I don't necessarily think the scroll contains info on the death god.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:51   Link #114
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

If they managed to revive the first hokage is he going to be like edo-madara or like orochimaru
Old 2012-07-15, 03:12   Link #115
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

somehow, after reading this chapter I think Naruto and Sasuke won't fight each other anymore..
hahaha
From last page, it seems like they're going to the past.... or maybe go to sacred snake place?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 03:50   Link #116
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

hey , what were the tattoos on orochimaru's hands , as they mentioned in the chapter some kind of demon tattoos?
Old 2012-07-15, 06:15   Link #117
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The tattoo is his snake summoning contract. On that note, I don't think that Naruto and Sasuke aren't gonna fight eachother. Different people react differently to the same information after all.

Sasuke just doesn't want to go charging into this like some kind of tool who doesn't know anything.
Old 2012-07-15, 10:45   Link #118
2Fast

There's something what I don't get. They say Orochimaru can't use his arms. He did use them at the fight with Naruto / Kyubi. He summoned 3 walls to protect himself from the blast.
2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 11:17   Link #119
Sasheks

Orochimaru is using the hands of his vessel bodies. You see, Oro's real body is in fact the white snake you saw Sasuke kill. Sarutobi took a part of his soul. But little did Saru know about Orochimaru being a monster.
Old 2012-07-15, 11:18   Link #120
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
somehow, after reading this chapter I think Naruto and Sasuke won't fight each other anymore..
hahaha
From last page, it seems like they're going to the past.... or maybe go to sacred snake place?
they will definitely fight. a sequel to VotE is inevitable. but sasuke, like in VotE, will have other things on his mind most likely and I'm assuming will be some how redeemed by his clash with naruto. he may even sacrifice himself in the end, but i find it difficult to believe that sasuke or naruto would ever die unless of old age

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast View Post
There's something what I don't get. They say Orochimaru can't use his arms. He did use them at the fight with Naruto / Kyubi. He summoned 3 walls to protect himself from the blast.
he cant make hand seals, but as you saw in that fight he can do anything involving his mouth or summoning. his mouth techniques are basically summoning or replacements anyway. im not sure if the tattoos on his arms helped with that barrier summoning as well or if he just needed to place his blood on the ground and form a seal that way, but after watching that fight it is still clear that his arms are useless when it comes to hand seals