But blessing is something good
He was forcefully transformed into loli-magnet
Old 2015-04-19, 15:04   Link #662
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
But blessing is something good
He was forcefully transformed into loli-magnet
And loli god would think of loli's as good, so it's a blessing.
Sure, it sucks for most people, but it is still meant of as a blessing, even while it feels like a curse.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 16:05   Link #663
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
I kinda don't want him to sleep with the girl he knows unless he's committed to them since if he did then there is no way that the other girls wouldn't know about it and their situation would become all kind of awkward. Either that or he'll marry everyone and it became like Neet Hello Work

Although I guess it's okay if it end up like that, I just hope that the night events aren't going to be too emphasized, I'd read h-stuffs or galge if I want that short of things.
I heard that's basically how it goes, he doesn't sleep with any of them, half because they're all loli's and half because he doesn't want it to be just lust.

And what is Neet Hello Work?
Old 2015-04-19, 16:54   Link #664
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Satou was cursed by The God of Lolicon. Every girl he meets is a loli
And to make it worse, this may have been the case long before he was summoned into this world.
Old 2015-04-19, 18:26   Link #665
Ghiest Cid

Does it really matter? What matter is if wheter or not they after have grown up still like him.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 18:31   Link #666
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
Does it really matter? What matter is if wheter or not they after have grown up still like him.
That's true, but how long does he have to wait to reap the benefits, though?
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 19:43   Link #667
Mechatrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I heard that's basically how it goes, he doesn't sleep with any of them, half because they're all loli's and half because he doesn't want it to be just lust.

And what is Neet Hello Work?
It's a web novel about a NEET who goes to an interview for a job with a job description something like being a game tester for a sword and sorcery world game, only the guy who posted the job is the god of another world who's looking for someone to save his world. After a brief interview asertaining that the MC is familiar with RPGs and that he's fine with being out of contact for a long time, the MC is told to start immediately and proceeded to get teleported to said other world. He gets a menu system as his "cheat" (and can reset his skill points once per month), a quick tutorial, beginner stuff, and a warning that he won't be able to return for 20 years and that the world will be destroyed in 20 years if nothing is done (so he can't just stay holed up in town).

It's actually kind of like this series, only the MC is nowhere as blatantly overpowered right off the bat (starts at level 0 and has to grind his way up the hard way). It's harem with 5 wives (actual marriage does happen).

It has been made into an LN with 6 volumes so far, and I think it was introduced here at Animesuki in the Narou thread. It also has some translated in Chinese, although it seems to have stalled at chapter 33... Decent read so far... I might try MT through it using Jap->Chinese at some point if the Chinese translation doesn't pick up again soon...
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 19:50   Link #668
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
It's a web novel about a NEET who goes to an interview for a job with a job description something like being a game tester for a sword and sorcery world game, only the guy who posted the job is the god of another world who's looking for someone to save his world. After a brief interview asertaining that the MC is familiar with RPGs and that he's fine with being out of contact for a long time, the MC is told to start immediately and proceeded to get teleported to said other world. He gets a menu system as his "cheat" (and can reset his skill points once per month), a quick tutorial, beginner stuff, and a warning that he won't be able to return for 20 years and that the world will be destroyed in 20 years if nothing is done (so he can't just stay holed up in town).

It's actually kind of like this series, only the MC is nowhere as blatantly overpowered right off the bat (starts at level 0 and has to grind his way up the hard way). It's harem with 5 wives (actual marriage does happen).

It has been made into an LN with 6 volumes so far, and I think it was introduced here at Animesuki in the Narou thread. It also has some translated in Chinese, although it seems to have stalled at chapter 33... Decent read so far... I might try MT through it using Jap->Chinese at some point if the Chinese translation doesn't pick up again soon...
Damn. That actually sounds pretty interesting.
Old 2015-04-19, 21:33   Link #669
wuhugm
Confused Shark

only Hello Work's update speed is nowhere as fast as this

When Satou said he only being liked by little girls, Karina denied it with blushing face~ That was cute~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 22:48   Link #670
elroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
And loli god would think of loli's as good, so it's a blessing.
Sure, it sucks for most people, but it is still meant of as a blessing, even while it feels like a curse.
Ironically, Sato was blessed with lolis even though he likes more matured ladies, while on the other hand the lolicon hero gets a harem of women with good figures, even though he only likes lolis
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 22:52   Link #671
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
Ironically, Sato was blessed with lolis even though he likes more matured ladies, while on the other hand the lolicon hero gets a harem of women with good figures, even though he only likes lolis
Well, if they swap places, the pregnancy rate would skyrocket so isn't it better that way. Also, I think the Heroes Harem would become the fans of one of Satou's pseudonyms by now.
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 23:07   Link #672
elroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Well, if they swap places, the pregnancy rate would skyrocket so isn't it better that way. Also, I think the Heroes Harem would become the fans of one of Satou's pseudonyms by now.
For now, among Satou's identity they only know Nanashi, but since Sato overdid in making Nanashi's character setting so it ended up became a female persona. So at most they only admire and respect *her* as a hero. (though at first some of them were jealous when they see Nanashi interacting with the hero while her identity is still ambigous at that time)
Old 2015-04-20, 00:09   Link #673
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
For now, among Satou's identity they only know Nanashi, but since Sato overdid in making Nanashi's character setting so it ended up became a female persona. So at most they only admire and respect *her* as a hero. (though at first some of them were jealous when they see Nanashi interacting with the hero while her identity is still ambigous at that time)
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-20, 01:02   Link #674
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-20, 01:08   Link #675
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-20, 01:26   Link #676
obnuchious

Quote:
Spoiler:
they can always use the magic bandage ... that always works in changing a girl's gender
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 01:31   Link #677
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-20, 01:38   Link #678
elroid

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
Old 2015-04-20, 02:44   Link #679
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Spoiler:
Alisa's POV usually is quite entertaining as her otaku tendecies, thoughts as well as her indecent plans are shown more.

It was also quite amusing when
Spoiler:

Oh, and the latest raw chapters are actually the Tea Party with Mia & Alisa's princess friend...
Old 2015-04-20, 03:05   Link #680
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

^And it's gonna be a tough nut to talk his way out of THIS one, he's gone done too many things to cover up this time.

The review forum section is ripe with discussion on how Satou is going to get out of this time.

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring