AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 74 69.16%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 18.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 7.48%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 1.87%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.93%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.87%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-22, 14:20   Link #61
Thisguy
Negikamo

Let me say this once again; Holy. Shit.
Spoiler for EP17 A Part:

B Part:
Spoiler for EP17 B Part:

Preview:
Spoiler for EP18 Preview:

Last edited by Thisguy; 2007-07-22 at 14:45. Reason: several typos
Old 2007-07-22, 14:21   Link #62
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
And you made ANOTHER mistake. Zest insisted Agito release fusion as he was going to end in with one strike via Full Drive, but Agito went nonononono and refused, since FD apparently strains his body badly. When Zest was about to retreat, Agito released unison to attack Vita with the fireball, but Zest quickly saved her with Full Drive... and made Agito really really shocked that Zest used it to save her.
well though that attack really didnt seem all that special and yet vita was utterly crushed...interesting that he has to be out of unison to be able to use it though

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-22, 14:26   Link #63
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I'd say that Subaru and Ginga's Mother saved them from the labs...

And yeah, I can see that hapening, a brainwashed Ginga fighting against the Forwards...or just Subaru
If that indeed did happen, and it might actually come true, then we probably won't see it until Ep. 22 to 25 maybe. ^^;

That would be one epic and heartbreaking battle to see. Though I don't really want it to happen, it feels like it's leading up to that point.
Old 2007-07-22, 14:28   Link #64
Algent

I don't understand why lutecia help to take Vivio, she saved agito from experiment but she is ok with vivio being 'cyborgized" !?

Also, caro rampage but only on drones ? >.>

It's hard to wait the raw

(ho and sorry for my poor english, i'm french)
Old 2007-07-22, 14:28   Link #65
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
If that indeed did happen, and it might actually come true, then we probably won't see it until Ep. 22 to 25 maybe. ^^;
If that did happen I would be excited to watch the fight scenes.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-07-22, 14:31   Link #66
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well though that attack really didnt seem all that special and yet vita was utterly crushed...interesting that he has to be out of unison to be able to use it though
Well... Rein seems to be in a peculiar condition after Vita got FDed... Maybe it's related somehow, like a virus attack, or a mental attack which Rein took the mental damage instead. Since Zest is confident in ending it in one hit, it must have some sort of specialty, since it's also a double-edged attack.

Maybe it's not so much of a non-unison attack, but more of a "Agito will also suffer the negative-effects together" kind of thing. Both of them are tsunderes in a way after all.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-22, 14:36   Link #67
Fabien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
I don't understand why lutecia help to take Vivio, she saved agito from experiment but she is ok with vivio being 'cyborgized" !?
Lutecia seems to like/trust Spaghetti.
Old 2007-07-22, 14:38   Link #68
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Well... Rein seems to be in a peculiar condition after Vita got FDed... Maybe it's related somehow, like a virus attack, or a mental attack which Rein took the mental damage instead. Since Zest is confident in ending it in one hit, it must have some sort of specialty, since it's also a double-edged attack.
Maybe Rein simply got knocked out by force, seeing that in previous episode, Agito was seen to be taken some damage even though she was supposed to be unisoned with Zest when Vita smashed them.
Vita is... well, let's say, "made" to be front combatant and trained too, but Rein's not really one to take heavy hit after all.
Old 2007-07-22, 14:41   Link #69
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Maybe it's not so much of a non-unison attack, but more of a "Agito will also suffer the negative-effects together" kind of thing. Both of them are tsunderes in a way after all.

And who was the 2nd narrator in the preview anyway? I noticed Hayate's voice... I think, and another one... sound familiar somehow... Yuuno?
i can see the "only affect unison devices" label already XD but seriously im more inclined to think of it as a heavy burst damage in a split second kinda thing...i would say that rein fell unconcious because she effectively shielded vita from the full burst (we should have heard a loud boom i guess ) ~ but rein wasnt enough to take all the impact so eisen when bust...

agito going berserk and fainting was unexpected...but when you say its a double edge type attack zest seemed to be fine and dandy to me except IF agito took the damage for him instead...id say that the negative energy only affects unison type beings if it wasnt relying on overwhelming power

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-07-22, 14:45   Link #70
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
From what I understand, we don't know what Jail is planning to do with Vivio yet...

("A Jail is fine too...")
Old 2007-07-22, 14:47   Link #71
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
And who was the 2nd narrator in the preview anyway? I noticed Hayate's voice... I think, and another one... sound familiar somehow... Yuuno?
Sounds like him but a little heavier than usual.

Quote:

Also, caro rampage but only on drones ? >.>
Most probably it has something to do with the relics... the numbers creation was related to em including Vivio.Also Vivio is not being cyborgized..she is not a human in the 1st place.

Caro only hitting the drones because they are going to destroy the buildings and they were all that left, all the numbers and Lutecia already gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
agito going berserk and fainting was unexpected...but when you say its a double edge type attack zest seemed to be fine and dandy to me except IF agito took the damage for him instead...id say that the negative energy only affects unison type beings if it wasnt relying on overwhelming power
It has something to do with his body, might be some kind of long term effect.That's why Agito is being fussy about Zest using it.
Edit:Thisguy summary said that it shorten his life
Old 2007-07-22, 14:51   Link #72
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Sounds like him but a little heavier than usual.
Nah, I rewatched and it's Teana/Elio.

Despite sorting all 11 Numbers bar Uno herself... No. II is conveniently missing.

And since Zest mentioned the movements of several over S mages, it means all limiters were off... Weird really. What's with the huge gap between III/VII, VIII, XII, and IX, XI then, if III and VII can match S+ Fate while IX barely breaking even against Powered Subaru? One would think the combat Numbers would be more balanced overall...whatever.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2007-07-22 at 15:01.
Old 2007-07-22, 15:01   Link #73
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ balanced is unlikely...there would be some stronger than others even if the order of birth doesnt mean much :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
It has something to do with his body, might be some kind of long term effect.That's why Agito is being fussy about Zest using it.
Edit:Thisguy summary said that it shorten his life
ah brain poisoning perhaps it kills off a portion of his brain O.O

Old 2007-07-22, 15:08   Link #74
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Nah, I rewatched and it's Teana/Elio.
That makes sense... Seeing as how they'll be the ones promising themselves to be stronger.

Quote:
Despite sorting all 11 Numbers bar Uno herself... No. II is conveniently missing.

And since Zest mentioned the movements of several over S mages, it means all limiters were off... Weird really. What's with the huge gap between III/VII, VIII, XII, and IX, XI then, if III and VII can match S+ Fate while IX barely breaking even against Powered Subaru? One would think the combat Numbers would be more balanced overall...whatever.
What was number II's speciality again?

"Several over S mage"... Does that includes Lindy and Carim? And we don't know Schach rank yet as well...
Old 2007-07-22, 15:11   Link #75
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What was number II's speciality again?
We don't know yet.
As well as Uno mentions that they had all Numbers in this mission but one... they're still hiding II under secret.
Old 2007-07-22, 15:12   Link #76
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
We don't know yet.
As well as Uno mentions that they had all Numbers in this mission but one... they're still hiding II under secret.
Isn't but one herself? During the opening monologue, she did refer herself as Number First, Uno... though I'm not sure if it included her in the count.

Old 2007-07-22, 15:16   Link #77
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Perhaps no. II has been there with TSAB all along, they just never show which one yet.
Quote:
It might also had to do with their opponent.
No.VII herself might not be a match against Fate but paired with III who are suited for Fate (speed), they could be better.Perhaps Nueve and Uendi just got unlucky opponents (they never expect the mass Kage bushin )

Powered Subaru rank might be higher than IX and V.Also Zafira and Shamal(very defensive type) can be considered the weakest among the wolkentier group plus they were facing dozens of drones in addition to the 2 numbers.

Last edited by raidou; 2007-07-22 at 15:27.
Old 2007-07-22, 15:18   Link #78
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol! Double meaning

"But one" could either refer to her (She is 'one' after all), or the more obvious meaning of, well you know...
Old 2007-07-22, 15:29   Link #79
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah makes sense Teana and Erio would be looking to get stronger after this. Teana couldn't do anything to help Subaru this time. Seeing her partner getting into such a state and suffering a serious loss would lead to that kind've feeling. Same for Erio who tried as hard as he could to prevent Vivio from being taken from her 'family'. Though charging in against 2 numbers, Lutecia, and Garyuu there wasn't much hope of success there.

Yeah seems like a last resort for Zest. If it does shorten his life or at the very least have some really negative side-effects you can understand Agito not wanting him to use it. Wonder though who he'll be up against next time? Vita going in for revenge after the damage to Eisen? Or Signum who just missed out on the fighting will get a shot?
Old 2007-07-22, 16:10   Link #80
Key Board
Carbon

Signum: what the hell? The fight is over just as I arrive?... AGAIN?

I am curious about Subaru, though. Just how much did the Aces know about this? Hayate probably knew about this, but does Fate and the others know?
Closed Thread