AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-05, 20:34   Link #2001
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Now with what Shoko done to the Kamitsuki, is it possible that the prince in the future may no longer be related to her? I'm sure as hell the surviving VVV pilots other than Haruto won't want to do anything with Shoko with the latest revelation.

With the ancestor of the prince seem to be neither two heroine, the prince being Haruto x L-elf's baby is very possible now.
Old 2013-12-05, 20:41   Link #2002
Thess

Yes, the Pino-rune baby theory? Possibility. Human+Kamitsuki+Magius combination. Triumvirate that gives birth to the first Emperor for Christmas time.

I'm guessing most of the recon force (led by Satomi and Kibukawa) will side with L-Elf and the Kamitsuki while the one who stayed in Neo Jior (except maybe the undertakers that L-elf assigned) will be on Shoko's side if there's a split. The Royalists, A-drei and X-eins (Q-vier is a little difficult to call, he is loyal to his group but he could get himself killed if he goes to avenge H-neun once he finds out what happened to him) will give support with Saki from Dorssia. What about Arus side, though? Will the journalist find out he's been played and side with them?

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-05, 20:47   Link #2003
LightDragonman

Quote:
I think the only way they can win they can somehow reveal to the world who is magius and who is not
That way the witch hunt can extend to the magius as well.
It's a phyrric victory, but I don't see how the can manage to "win" this in 3 episode
Maybe that is why Saki goes to confront Cain. To force him to reveal the Magius or something.

And maybe the prince is an artificially created human made by using Haruto and L-Elf's DNA or something like that.
Old 2013-12-05, 20:52   Link #2004
shadow1296

I think as of now where the series is headed the rest of the golden seven will be Satomi, X-eins, and A-drei
Old 2013-12-05, 20:58   Link #2005
Key Board
Carbon

Let's see now.. present location of everyone

Satomi, Takahi, Satomi harem (Eri, Lily?) Used a mass driver earlier and launched to an unknown location in space.
Akira, Thunder, Shoko, Iori. Launched by the mass driver to an unknown location in space. Haruto landed Unit-1 in this shuttle, so maybe it's in here as well.
Haruto, L-Elf. Drifting in space in a capsule. Somehow makes it to the lunar surface next week. Will probably re-enact hilarious Moonbase Alpha moments

Saki, A-Drei. Inside a Walkit? class cruiser in space. Not sure where Unit-4 is.
X-Eins. Was watching his news in his quarters earlier. Karlstein?

My prediction. Satomi becomes Unit-1's third pilot next week?
S2 has been giving him noticeably preferential treatment among the secondaries.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-05, 21:01   Link #2006
LightDragonman

Care to share pics?
Old 2013-12-05, 21:06   Link #2007
~BC~

X-Eins is in the same place as Q-Vier and A-Drei. He's seen sitting with them as the broadcast is ongoing. He seems to be contemplating something.
Old 2013-12-05, 21:55   Link #2008
LightDragonman

Guess he found out about Cain through H-Neun's recordings.

Seriously, I'm much more interested in Saki, A-Drei, and X-Eins right now. I always love a good Heel Face Turn and redemption after all. Plus, I want Saki to get back in the game already.

Reminds me of when I was frustrated with how Kallen was out of commission for 8 episodes in Code Geass R2.
Old 2013-12-05, 22:20   Link #2009
Destined_Fate

How will Satomi pilot VVV 1 when Haruto is still alive? Will Pino allow 2 pilots for one unit that's a one seater?

Or will Satomi take Dog's place as a member of the Golden 7?
Old 2013-12-05, 22:39   Link #2010
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
How will Satomi pilot VVV 1 when Haruto is still alive? Will Pino allow 2 pilots for one unit that's a one seater?

Or will Satomi take Dog's place as a member of the Golden 7?
Unit-1 apparently allows more than one pilot registrations as proven with Marie
Remember L-Elf's plan?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-05, 22:57   Link #2011
blackwhite67
Banned

Since A-drei's now aware of body-jacking, he's probably put two and two together and realized that L-elf may not have shot him.
Old 2013-12-05, 23:18   Link #2012
LightDragonman

Heh, I have a feeling that Haruto and L-Elf will be in their respective slumps and trying to fend for themselves, at which point Saki and A-Drei will rescue them, and also snap them out of their depressions.

Also, remember that Saki was the one who witnessed Haruto switch bodies with L-Elf and thus, she'll probably tell A-Drei that he wasn't shot by him. This may indeed restore his faith in L-Elf. Not to mention that, after learning about what H-Neun recorded, he and probably X-Eins will finally have their Heel Face Turns, bust Saki out, and the three will move to rescue the two, before finally confronting Cain for the final episode.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?
Old 2013-12-05, 23:20   Link #2013
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDragonman View Post
Heh, I have a feeling that Haruto and L-Elf will be in their respective slumps and trying to fend for themselves, at which point Saki and A-Drei will rescue them, and also snap them out of their depressions.

Also, remember that Saki was the one who witnessed Haruto switch bodies with L-Elf and thus, she'll probably tell A-Drei that he wasn't shot by him. This may indeed restore his faith in L-Elf. Not to mention that, after learning about what H-Neun recorded, he and probably X-Eins will finally have their Heel Face Turns, bust Saki out, and the three will move to rescue the two, before finally confronting Cain for the final episode.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?
I have absolutely no proof to back this up, but considering the nature of the Magius, would it be possible that Leiselotte snuck a portion of herself into VVVI with Pino? Maybe this will breathe some life into L-elf.
Old 2013-12-06, 05:40   Link #2014
Cloudy

Here is what I think will happen in the next 3 eps

EP 22-Defection of A-Drei and X-Eins, Saki's jailbreak and L-Elf back in the game with the possible heroic sacrifice of X-Eins.

EP 23-Formation of the 3GR.

EP 24-Final showdown against Cain and the exposure of the Magius, which fails to convince the world and lead to 200+ years worth of inter-galatic war.
Old 2013-12-06, 05:44   Link #2015
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Here is what I think will happen in the next 3 eps

EP 22-Defection of A-Drei and X-Eins, Saki's jailbreak and L-Elf back in the game with the possible heroic sacrifice of X-Eins.
I don't think any of those three will die until they (and L-Elf) wear H-neun's earrings for the final battle. After that, yes.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-06, 06:33   Link #2016
dragon1412

actually, things isn't looking good for Shoko in the next ep, of all people who is in the earth travel crew, she have to end up with Thunder and Akira, Akira seem like she will keep her distance, but it hard to see Akira step in to control Thunder outrage, Kibukawa, Satomi and Takahi who can defuse the situation is on another ship, and if Thunder were to rub salt into her wound ...
Old 2013-12-06, 08:33   Link #2017
Cloudy

Onto the topic of the Galatic Empire, wonder what the military uniform would look like. I think it would look like the army uniform of Meiji era Japan. which is basically a Prussian styled uniform and the black color would serve as a contrast to the Dorrisian uniform which is white in color.
Spoiler for size:

Last edited by Cloudy; 2013-12-06 at 08:45.
Old 2013-12-06, 11:02   Link #2018
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Speaking of Akira... I really wonder how she feels about all this.
Old 2013-12-06, 11:11   Link #2019
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Akira actually did very well this episode. She was not afraid to get her hands dirty or to speak up to protect Shoko and the others. She is a good fighter and she now can stand up for herself and others. I actually don't think all the monster talk phased her much. This is a girl who was horribly bullied for years, and probably called every name in the book. This wasn't really that unusual for her.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-06, 12:18   Link #2020
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
She'll probably distance herself from Shoko. Bullied victims do not take it lightly when the trust they have in a person has been compromised. I should know.