AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-11, 11:54   Link #261
doujin

beware of jester with a giant red sausage
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 12:26   Link #262
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i think i found a bug this time (hope not) i'm in chaper 5 new game+ SERAWI route i have fully upgraded her dark armor but the event in workshop which lead to the exploration whit H scene dont trigger, any help please?

also i tryed to do the onimous portal mission second battle, i made the 2 girl escape but then i end up whit wil alone allways charmed surrounded by a mass of undead that take only 1 damage anyway, what should i do?
You need to be in chapter 6 to get the Dark Armor H scene. It's at Chaotic Warground.

Why is Wil alone? Didn't you deploy the rest of your team?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 12:37   Link #263
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You need to be in chapter 6 to get the Dark Armor H scene. It's at Chaotic Warground.

Why is Wil alone? Didn't you deploy the rest of your team?
i deployed them in the first battle but when the second start automaticaly there is only will and i cant deploy other, and now i also cant get the water dress event...i got the event for unlock it in the workshop but when i equip it there is no event nowhere...
Old 2012-03-11, 12:40   Link #264
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Oh man, I love the 2nd part of the portal mission.

The scripted ghost spawn gave my team a ton of xp and the associated drops (killed over 100 ghosts) while the girls up north took their sweet time (because they are rather fragile in my game: lv62ish enemies vs 2xlv50s). Because there is not much walking I decided to just overdeploy (exceeding my current 200 cmd limit).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 12:44   Link #265
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Oh man, I love the 2nd part of the portal mission.

The scripted ghost spawn gave my team a ton of xp and the associated drops (killed over 100 ghosts) while the girls up north took their sweet time (because they are rather fragile in my game: lv62ish enemies vs 2xlv50s). Because there is not much walking I decided to just overdeploy (exceeding my current 200 cmd limit).
u do know that they using the original base exp right?
Old 2012-03-11, 12:45   Link #266
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i deployed them in the first battle but when the second start automaticaly there is only will and i cant deploy other, and now i also cant get the water dress event...i got the event for unlock it in the workshop but when i equip it there is no event nowhere...
You know that if you go to Party up at the top and click characters you can deploy them right? I'm not entirely sure what your problem is. Water Dress event is at the mine isn't it.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-11, 12:58   Link #267
endarion88

Quote:
You know that if you go to Party up at the top and click characters you can deploy them right? I'm not entirely sure what your problem is. Water Dress event is at the mine isn't it.
ok water dress event decided to show up after i exit the game and reloaded 2/3 time...now i will try again that mission thanks again for the help.
there is an event also for the gotic maid dress?
Old 2012-03-11, 13:39   Link #268
doujin

Quote:
i think he didnt leave space for his troop to deploy since it need a free square zone for them to be place
Old 2012-03-11, 14:09   Link #269
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
i think he didnt leave space for his troop to deploy since it need a free square zone for them to be place
On that map you have 4 free spaces at the start because the only unit deployed is Wil.

Old 2012-03-11, 14:18   Link #270
doujin

Quote:
On that map you have 4 free spaces at the start because the only unit deployed is Wil.
he did said it seem bug could it be the character sprite be come invisible?
Old 2012-03-11, 16:34   Link #271
Xacual

So got Eme her rocker outfit and it gave double action and a 5 range nuke so she's been tearing things up. Kind of surprised by how good that nuke is too. 5 range, +12 int, +30 hit and +5 spd.

Old 2012-03-11, 16:38   Link #272
doujin

Quote:
So got Eme her rocker outfit and it gave double action and a 5 range nuke so she's been tearing things up. Kind of surprised by how good that nuke is too. 5 range, +12 int, +30 hit and +5 spd.
were u able to find any devil beads yet?
Old 2012-03-11, 16:40   Link #273
endarion88

Quote:
i resolved it i thank you, now i unlocked roka and the 2 demonfolk girls for next new game+ but i wanted to know they join the group and have event or remain clones all the time like lily?
Old 2012-03-11, 17:58   Link #274
tlm10516

Can anyone give me the exact side quests i will be doing in ch 7 please? im talking about the build 10 knights shields ones plz and thank you =D
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 18:24   Link #275
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
My sharty was behind too at about 15 compared to the rest of my group being 30-35ish. I just took her to the elemental arena matches and let her get killing blows. Didn't take too long.
Alright. I'll do exactly that once the elemental matches become available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Sharty is kind of like Lily (in NG+). Gloves are amazing in a way that there are a lot of varieties and their stats aren't bad. Sharty may also be your best boss killer: at least I always use her against the reaper in playthrough 1 (before I have access to various elemental spells and weapons).

Her obvious weakness imo is the high SP cost of the cat punches. Bloodsuck II procs often enough that she can almost solo a whole room by herself if you are lucky enough.

If you don't like using her, she is an excellent shopkeep.
She never survived long enough to fight the Reaper for me. And when she did, the damage she did was piss poor. I'd like to level her up so she could be of more use to me.

Haha yeah, so I've noticed. I left her minding the store as I went off to do quests and ended up forgetting about her. That's the main reason she's so far behind.

I like to keep my party around the same level, but I seem to be failing at that as the highest level in party is 40, and the lowest is 18 (lol Sharty). With the exception of Serawi (or was it Sewari?), the general level range of my party is 32 ~ 37. I hope my party isn't over leveled (currently at Chapter 7), because I've been finding the latest few dungeons to be a breeze. It's becoming more difficult to look after the ever-increasing amount of new recruitments.

Thanks for the replies, peoples.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 18:29   Link #276
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I like to keep my party around the same level, but I seem to be failing at that as the highest level in party is 40, and the lowest is 18 (lol Sharty). With the exception of Serawi (or was it Sewari?), the general level range of my party is 32 ~ 37. I hope my party isn't over leveled (currently at Chapter 7), because I've been finding the latest few dungeons to be a breeze. It's becoming more difficult to look after the ever-increasing amount of new recruitments.

Thanks for the replies, peoples.
If you're in chapter 7 the elemental arena matches should be available, the first opens up in chapter 3 I think. The highest level dungeons in the first playthrough are 45s I believe. In NG+ you start getting the level 50+ dungeons. My general level when i beat my first game was everyone 42-44.

Added Phinilly and Mylen to my roster. They're interesting characters, kind of annoyed that Mylen is only 52 now that she joined compared to the 58? I think her boss form was. Phinilly on the other hand I fought at 60 and her joined is 64.

Old 2012-03-11, 18:38   Link #277
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
If you're in chapter 7 the elemental arena matches should be available, the first opens up in chapter 3 I think. The highest level dungeons in the first playthrough are 45s I believe. In NG+ you start getting the level 50+ dungeons. My general level when i beat my first game was everyone 42-44.
Wut. Only two types of arena matches are available for me at the moment: the 3v3 and the 1v5 ones. That's been the case for me since about Chapter 4. I guess that just means I'm doing something wrong. Ah, I guess I am over leveled then. I haven't been trying to grind, either. I just like to get 100% on all maps that are available.

Hm, how many chapters are there in total? 10?
Old 2012-03-11, 18:57   Link #278
Xacual

Quote:
Wut. Only two types of arena matches are available for me at the moment: the 3v3 and the 1v5 ones. That's been the case for me since about Chapter 4. I guess that just means I'm doing something wrong. Ah, I guess I am over leveled then. I haven't been trying to grind, either. I just like to get 100% on all maps that are available.

Hm, how many chapters are there in total? 10?
All I know is that I grinded Sharty up in chapter 7 off Arena matches so they have to be available. Have you done every single one that is available now? I know completing them will tend to unlock others.

There's 9 chapters.

Old 2012-03-11, 19:09   Link #279
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
All I know is that I grinded Sharty up in chapter 7 off Arena matches so they have to be available. Have you done every single one that is available now? I know completing them will tend to unlock others.

There's 9 chapters.
Nope. I still need to do the S Rank 3v3 one, and I have quite a few 1v5 matches left. That may very well be why the elemental matches aren't available yet.

2 more chapters then, eh. I hope the game's ending will be a satisfying one.
Old 2012-03-11, 19:18   Link #280
Xacual

Quote:
Nope. I still need to do the S Rank 3v3 one, and I have quite a few 1v5 matches left. That may very well be why the elemental matches aren't available yet.
Yeah I'm not sure, at the start of every chapter I went and did whatever new arenas there were, except for the M ranked 1v5 one. That took me until chapter 9 to finish, had to get Yuela prevail 3 and stuff.

Tags
eushully