AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-02-01, 10:37   Link #621
BanishingBook

^ - seen rgreg's sub... I dunno wanna watch that fan service ... until 3 weeks from now. I want the DCD x DOUBLE THOUGH... Begin's Night
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 12:17   Link #622
justsomeguy

I'm wondering how many people in this thread watch the other half of Super Hero Time, because I'm hoping to start a "Super Sentai General Discussion" thread to discuss Shinkenger, and Goseiger in two weeks.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 13:12   Link #623
Crimson Reaper

I have to say, I was very disappointed with the All Riders vs Dai Shocker movie. The fighting scenes were good, most of them but the storyline was so weak and stupid. There were so many holes and they simply didn't have enough time and money to make the most of it. Hopefully the Rider war movie will make up for it.

Back to W, the series is going well so far. Accel is a pretty interesting rider. Like the aggressive style he has.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 15:57   Link #624
justavisitor

@justsomeguy
well, I only watch KR but I welcome the idea of "Super Sentai General Discussion"...after all, it might offer other ppl (like me) an opportunity to start watching those series

@Crimson Reaper
Decade basically has no story...The series has no beginning and no ending...I thought they planned to finish the story after the 9 riders worlds..but something changed their plan and they chose to not continue the story..I heard that the Rider War movie didn't solve anything either...I heard
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 18:23   Link #625
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@Crimson Reaper
Decade basically has no story...The series has no beginning and no ending...I thought they planned to finish the story after the 9 riders worlds..but something changed their plan and they chose to not continue the story..I heard that the Rider War movie didn't solve anything either...I heard
Decade is PURE FANSERVICE.

The "Decade has no story" meme is actually true.
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 21:49   Link #626
justavisitor

@Shin Kabuto
I know, it's purely Fanservice...tho I really think they could develop the story somewhat after Decade travels the 9 AU riders' worlds..but I suspect something came up and they just changed the direction...just my guess

tho the relationship between the main hero and the main heroine at the end is kind of nice (I am not taking about Decade X Diend...Diend is NOT the main heroine of the show )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-02-04, 23:27   Link #627
BanishingBook

@justsomeguy: fine with me I've never watched a single episode of Shinkenger, well maybe clips but I am definitely going to follow Goseiger

DCD is just pure ONORE DEKEIDO! ... Go watch Double fellas lol
Old 2010-02-05, 06:42   Link #628
BanishingBook

Double Cyclone Joker Extreme and Accel Trial

I disagree with these forms!

I DISAGREE!
Old 2010-02-05, 07:54   Link #629
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
IXA restaurant?

Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 03:55   Link #630
BanishingBook

^ - are the seiyuus the original actors? Or the alternate world actors?
Old 2010-02-12, 20:06   Link #631
Iggy_Pop

Just watched the AllRider movie. I have to agree with people who said that while the action is great, the story is weak. The acting is a bit sub-par with exception of Gackt who is awesome as usual. Damn, that guy is so hot and bishonen. The theme song is great though and there's also THE ALLRIDER KICK!
From what I've heard, the DoublexDecade movie in term of story, isn't much better than AllRider.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 22:56   Link #632
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Gosh, Accel....

First, a bike mode and now... GATTAI DA!!! (Optimus style)

(And he steals the show again )

Kamen Transformer, GJ! ( TT_TT)b

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 21:40   Link #633
BanishingBook

I didn't like last week's episode, even if it was Riku's writing... but nice introduction to the man who carries the Weza Memory ^_^

I hope this week lifts everything up.
Old 2010-02-22, 23:22   Link #634
justavisitor

episode 23 is a bit weird, but it's ok in my opinion...it's a 50 episodes series (I think?) so these kind of episodes bound to happen here and there

Btw, just saw Daishocker movie, and after reading spoiler from Igadevil's blog about Decade x W movie, I think I actually understand/like the Decade's story...I know toei probably doesn't even bother to write a complete decade's story, but what I see in Daishocker and spoiler from Decade X w movie actually convinces me somewhat

Of course, I still have to see the final movie by myself to judge, but I've felt a lot better towards the Decade series if what I think in the final movie is true XD
Old 2010-02-23, 11:59   Link #635
BanishingBook

And oh, folks... I still don't like... the ultimate forms... do you think Double needs them? Sigh personally I don't think so.
Old 2010-02-23, 14:48   Link #636
justavisitor

Well, it's not that Double needs it, it's Toei that needs it ...I agree it's quite ugly from the magazine scan, but well maybe it would be better in real action

As long as the plot is going well, I don't have too many complaints against those ultimate forms XD
Old 2010-02-23, 21:25   Link #637
BanishingBook

I am with you with the plot, and well I sure wish we will at least, just once in Heisei history, get a "MAIN RAIDA" with not a single ULTIMATE FORM. *looks at Den-O ferociously*
Old 2010-03-02, 08:14   Link #638
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
kamen rider W ep 24

a proof that Phillips is a real TRAP!?
& to make it even worst, the beach scene along with W riding on Accel's back
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 07:26   Link #639
BanishingBook

The beach scene was the funniest hahaha
Old 2010-03-05, 00:50   Link #640
aimboy234
Proud Filipino

I think Decade's Alternative Rider are just "alternatives" because they are the distorted versions of the original heisei riders...

Aside from Koji Seto(Kiva) and Takayuki Tsubaki(Blade) who other original rider appear in the movie?...

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu