AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-01-19, 08:37   Link #221
sakura_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Watched episode 03... Cliffhangers already... And the opening song has completely grown on me.

where did you find episode 03? i dont mind if it is raw... please tell me the links..
sakura_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 10:30   Link #222
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
but was it really a heal from kyo? from what i can see it was just a normal kiss in which kuu was caught off guard and so was really surprised and started blushing ~
Well, in that scene, you have Kuu with facial scratches (black spot on face) before kiss, Kyoshiro with purple sparkling stuff in his head area during kiss and Kuu with normal face after kiss.
Old 2007-01-19, 12:46   Link #223
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
I find some to be amusing. I loved her reaction to Kaon and Himiko kissing. "OMG WTF! wait... this... this... is... BEAUTIFUL!" <3
*dies* THAT WAS SO FUNNEH! "I think I've seen manga like this in Kozue's room..." They should show one of the girls reading KnM or Utena next. XD
Old 2007-01-19, 16:07   Link #224
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well, in that scene, you have Kuu with facial scratches (black spot on face) before kiss, Kyoshiro with purple sparkling stuff in his head area during kiss and Kuu with normal face after kiss.
yea but i think that was just to show kuu being surprised by the kiss with added special glossy effects...cmon its her first kiss i would be all genki when i get mine as well also she was shocked to learn from kaon and himiko that it was a transfer of mana in fact ~

saw ep 3 ~
Spoiler:

great cliff hanger ending which is making this series grow on me...from the shaky start im enjoying this now ^__^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 16:21   Link #225
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Kyoshiro with a sword - now thats what i'm talking about.
Spoiler for manga:

Anyway, i've mentioned oh so many times just how beautiful this series really is - and thats shown yet again in episode 03's bath scene. Speculation shall be posted once rewatching the episode later on. :3

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-01-19 at 16:31.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 16:52   Link #226
Kipp
Uncertainty

Oh snap, episode 3 is out?? Ahhh must go watch and then post some huge ramble afterwards. After reading some spoilers you guys have posted so far, it's definitely sounding interesting.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 16:53   Link #227
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This is a strong show. Ep3 had a lot going for it: animation, relationships, feelings, fanservice, character, voice-acting, stories, mysteries, hints (what color is his hair?). I could do without the violence and evil, myself, but that was also very strong.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 18:00   Link #228
Kipp
Uncertainty

Oh man... finished watching episode 3.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-19, 18:02   Link #229
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Spoiler:
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 18:16   Link #230
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
Spoiler:
That would only have been fun if Himiko was the one doing it.
Old 2007-01-19, 18:27   Link #231
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
That would only have been fun if Himiko was the one doing it.
OH GOD YES!!!

C'mon, doujin artists! I know you're out there!
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 19:13   Link #232
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
LOL...dear god no...those kinda pics will be popping up like bugs given a few days >.< but most of us will be flocking at them (i will for sure ) and remember kids ~ torture is bad

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 19:18   Link #233
Kipp
Uncertainty

Very very bad! Unless it's with Kaon and Himiko, but that's another story.

So, for anyone that's curious, a person off of the shoujo-ai forums posted this in reply to my comment on what was going on during the torture scene. He/she had translated it somewhat.

Spoiler:

Credit goes to Pseudo Dogma.
Old 2007-01-19, 20:01   Link #234
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Very very bad! Unless it's with Kaon and Himiko, but that's another story.

So, for anyone that's curious, a person off of the shoujo-ai forums posted this in reply to my comment on what was going on during the torture scene. He/she had translated it somewhat.

Spoiler:

Credit goes to Pseudo Dogma.
Er...isn't that taking the whole "human-looking weapon" thing a little over the top? You can temper a sword but a human(oid)??? By smacking her with a big pillar? Man, the writers for this show are very uh...imaginative, aren't they.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 20:19   Link #235
Kipp
Uncertainty

I think she meant figuratively. Mika was looking at that sword, and comparing Kaon to it I believe. I loved that smug smirk on her face though while watching the torture. It made me want to smack it off her, which in turn is really making her an awesome bad guy to me. She's not just some annoying evil overlord that I could care less about. I'm still hoping Kaon will eventually snap and kick her ass.

There's also been some theories circulating that the reason Kaon and Himiko put up with Mika is because she possibly found them at a young age and raised them. They feel that maternal obligation towards her. They both believe that they have to obey her, although they obviously don't want to. Episode 2, Kaon just watches Himiko being taken away to be punished.

She just gets angry and frustrated, demonstrated by her bowed head and gritted teeth. Episode 3, Himiko simply stands there and watches Kaon being tortured, not doing anything against it. (not like she really could though, but still.) I personally don't know whether I agree with that theory or not yet. It would make Himiko's punishment in episode 2 even more disgusting though, since I got the impression the punishment was sexual.
Old 2007-01-19, 21:09   Link #236
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
There's also been some theories circulating that the reason Kaon and Himiko put up with Mika is because she possibly found them at a young age and raised them. They feel that maternal obligation towards her. They both believe that they have to obey her, although they obviously don't want to. Episode 2, Kaon just watches Himiko being taken away to be punished.

She just gets angry and frustrated, demonstrated by her bowed head and gritted teeth. Episode 3, Himiko simply stands there and watches Kaon being tortured, not doing anything against it. (not like she really could though, but still.) I personally don't know whether I agree with that theory or not yet. It would make Himiko's punishment in episode 2 even more disgusting though, since I got the impression the punishment was sexual.
Yeah, the implications of the punishment was quite disturbing. I was watching episode 2 and it all seemed quite laughable until it got to the part where Mika wanted to punish Himiko. Instantly this anime wasn't so funny anymore (heck, it made me twitch uncomfortably in my chair).
Old 2007-01-19, 22:18   Link #237
sakura_1990

how come you guys can see episode 3 when its not out yet?!!
sakura_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 22:31   Link #238
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_1990 View Post
The raw version of it is out now.
Old 2007-01-19, 22:42   Link #239
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_1990 View Post
Oh, I'm just going by what people are summarizing. I haven't actually seen the episode yet
Old 2007-01-19, 22:56   Link #240
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
Oh, I'm just going by what people are summarizing. I haven't actually seen the episode yet
Gasp! Go watch it! Chop chop! <3

...then I can ramble with you about it.

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen