AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-11-13, 17:40   Link #41
Archuka
A territory most absolute

I'm good at anger management. I get angry very rarely and even if I do, I don't show it. There is an exception to this, however. There is one person in the world who I know and he can make me very, very pissed. Once he annoyed the crap out of me so badly that my brain shut down and I just smacked him in the face. Afterwards I had this odd feeling, because I couldn't remember what I was thinking at that time, I only know I felt pure rage. Maybe I'm nuts?
Archuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 17:46   Link #42
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei

WEll it all depends on what kind of a situation, if sum1 reall pisses me off, theyll be on the ground staring at the sky soon
<^UmAyR^> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 17:54   Link #43
NenMaster

when im angry ive got a vain popping out the side of my head
NenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 18:15   Link #44
Tea Pad
Earth Died Screaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka
I'm good at anger management. I get angry very rarely and even if I do, I don't show it. There is an exception to this, however. There is one person in the world who I know and he can make me very, very pissed. Once he annoyed the crap out of me so badly that my brain shut down and I just smacked him in the face. Afterwards I had this odd feeling, because I couldn't remember what I was thinking at that time, I only know I felt pure rage. Maybe I'm nuts?
Yes, I'd say so. Brain shut downs are never a good sign. And just imagine if you had been holding a hammer or a broad sword!
Tea Pad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 18:50   Link #45
dark_breaka
Äñìmê Frëã|{

I'm ok about handling my anger but there was one time that I just couldn't handle it anymore since someone at school just kep bothering and making fun of me that i just snapped and all i remember was the guy on the ground and me stopping on his face with my foot and some friends pulling me off the guy
dark_breaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 19:24   Link #46
Baba
Grouky Freak

Send a message via ICQ to Baba Send a message via MSN to Baba
I guess I get angry just like anybody else, but in my whole life I've never "Snapped" like some people do when they are really, really angry. I've come close once or twice, but it never actually happened.
I think I kind of fear the day when it will happen, if I really snap I might do something terrible.
Baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 20:14   Link #47
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Hmm just like Hulk, when i get really angry... i burst out
Old 2003-11-14, 01:46   Link #48
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

I turn into a toad when I get angry.

Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 02:10   Link #49
Hot Ice

Because of my own stupidity and lack of motivation, I get angry at myself. Does that make sense? :: I think it does ::

What do I do, I SCREAM, of course when no one is around. But I'm passive aggressive though. When someone angers me, I just let it go by satisfying myself in other recreational activities.

:: oh, I don't think that's good :: :: yeah, it sounds like I'm a sissy :: lol
Hot Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 02:21   Link #50
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
That makes sense Hot Ice! Thats what I do too! Screaming is great but I can never seem to get it out... so I usually end up mumbling incoherently, and unfortunatly its when other people are around, and its usually at my toast..(even though youre the only one that understands me! Im sorry, my toast!) hmm.. And I wonder why Im so unaproachable... ^_^ hee
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 01:23   Link #51
svndezafrohman

when i get angry you dont want to be around me
svndezafrohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 01:51   Link #52
ZGMF-10A

i can control anger but if i am in a really bad mood i will get so angry in seconds.......
ZGMF-10A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 03:58   Link #53
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

A good way for me to vent anger is to bake pastries. I got so mad at my dad that I had enough cookies to end world hunger.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 04:02   Link #54
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Can I control my anger? No, but that should be painfully obvious to everybody here

Just kidding, just kidding!
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 04:06   Link #55
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

I haven't incurred any anger from you yet. Maybe I should later this evening.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 04:20   Link #56
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Mwahaha! Nobody ever expects the wrath of a jellyfish... but you, you are a different one! You seem to have trained your body and soul for just such an occasion
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 21:37   Link #57
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

how's this for anger management? or or or :fingers:
now I've gone berserk
Gaara11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 03:38   Link #58
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

I can hold my anger well... I think...

I've been frustrated alot these past few years just because I'm living in redneck city... people have a habit of bumping into me, giving me nasty looks, etc... around here... amazing how people can still be so behind the times around here and stuck on the whole racial thing... common its the year 2003... they need to get with it... we've all been living together now for how many years??!! Sigh... so yeah... I get angry alot at some of the people that treat me like crap around here... so that's why I tend to stay home alot. Or sometimes... I'll get away and drive up to Vancouver Canada (only 2 hours away)...

Hmmmm I get really bad road rage... but I'm working on it Not easy having a clean driving record and praying it stays that way and avoiding bad drivers on the road that are steering right into your lane without looking.

How I long to move away... maybe someday soon
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 05:13   Link #59
Blue_Shocked

I don't know what it is exactly but its like i just can't get mad, i may get kinda mad for a minute but it never lasts, it may sound odd but its almost like i can't get mad.
Blue_Shocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 06:31   Link #60
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
I can somewhat control my anger...when I get angry at a person I tend to vent it by wishing upon them illthoughts (this happens mostly when I drive)

Man I hate people who weave when they drive. That makes me so mad because their driving so fast to get somewhere that they don't need to be. They think there so good at driving when in fact they are causing a more hazardous environment. I also curse at them because they can't here me.

When it isn't driving, I usually just remain quiet and stop responding to the world like a shut down kind of thing. So like when the person gets tired of insulting or arguing with someone who doesn't do anything they just quit and I feel better
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote