AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-20, 02:55   Link #1321
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
He's just wanting to make this Serious Business.
When nobody is taking this that seriously.

His "Fuck off Hater" was absolutely pointless.He could have just waited for someone who read the novels to debate with my points upon the final review.

I never review things until i think it is time.And before that, i was simply posting and discussing from a different stance in this thread.
People can say why Kampfer is worth it,i can also say why it isn't worth it.
There are two sides to everything,I'm presenting the other side of it.

Heh, whatever, lets wait for the final volume.
yes, i know, that's why I like you if we are in Tao circle, you are Yin while the other a Yang side

can anybody mirroring the vol 4 in mangahelpers.com to other hosting site?, mangahelpers slow like snail on me
Old 2010-03-20, 03:24   Link #1322
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well I came here for a single character and kept on hanging for that single character still.

Some good stories manage to attract audience for one or other character but show such good other character cast and plot that you stay for other reasons eventually, but Kampfer is so bland that nothing else hooked me into it.

Which makes Shizuku look like a blind shot in the dark and lucky hit rather than a true aiming knowing whom you want to hit and where... If one bullet hits bulls-eye but twenty others miss the target by miles you cannot help but to think it to be like this.
Old 2010-03-22, 16:19   Link #1323
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Why!? Why............................................... .................................................. ................................does that psycho lesbian have to have that sacred name!? "Sakura" and "Kaede"
Why!!!!!!!!?
All hail Shizuku!
BTW, I don't know how long have the LN go now. Just finished the anime and it ended half-finished with a big cliffhanger.
Old 2010-03-26, 00:02   Link #1324
Ashikabi

this is a review I got from a Japanese blog about Kampfer vol 12 and with translation from a friend, this is what the reader wrote:

Kampfer final part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to read Kampfer's last volume 12~ It turns out pretty much that what the moderator had written about Nishino Masumi was totally mistaken.

Not only that! I was surprised about who Natsuru chose. Sakura-san regained consciousness and stayed, or so we thought, but then he chose Akane~.

So it seems Mishima Akane's love is fulfilled.

The biggest thing to see was we saw Shizuku's tears. I felt very sorry for her.

Please keep up the good work Toshiko Tsukiji-san!! I think that the last volume was most innovative!

until later^^^^^
Old 2010-03-26, 01:09   Link #1325
Darknemo2000

Seems like a shitty conclusions for a shitty novels. Nothing else much.
Old 2010-03-26, 03:38   Link #1326
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hmm, so it indeed end at vol 12. Has it really come out at japan?
Old 2010-03-26, 08:50   Link #1327
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikabi View Post
this is a review I got from a Japanese blog about Kampfer vol 12 and with translation from a friend, this is what the reader wrote:
how did they finish up the whole kampher battle? i hope it wasn't cheesy as dragonauts the resonaonce iebig bad dragon want to merge with all humans but a certain couple just shows some power of love and it just decides leave earth alone leaving all but 1 dragon on earth. i also presume any powers from the kampher form were lost in all combatants?
Old 2010-03-27, 03:06   Link #1328
surerman
Banned

I dunno about original material source, but in my doujin script, they still have their power because it based on anime crappy ending where the fight isn't over yet (since the White Bracelet side running away after defeated)

To make things interesting, I gave Natsuru 2nd alternate form, his Chibi form that make the whole Seitetsu curious about his 'girly-looking-nephew' that so close to Kaichou, and an "absorb other kampfer form" ability via bracelet+blood (Shizuku deflowering her female opponent)

I hope some one scanlating Novel vol 11 soon so we can predict how come Akane and Natsuru become cover couple in the 12th novel volume..to make it worse... in one bracelet together (???!)

are the author planning to follow Mx0 author history as "Abortus Author"? since their product (always) ended in such a bad manner?
Old 2010-03-27, 03:34   Link #1329
Darknemo2000

Mx0 was forced to close you know. It wasn't mangaka's choice. It was just so unpopular that it got axed.
Old 2010-03-27, 12:03   Link #1330
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I dunno about original material source, but in my doujin script, they still have their power because it based on anime crappy ending where the fight isn't over yet (since the White Bracelet side running away after defeated)

To make things interesting, I gave Natsuru 2nd alternate form, his Chibi form that make the whole Seitetsu curious about his 'girly-looking-nephew' that so close to Kaichou, and an "absorb other kampfer form" ability via bracelet+blood (Shizuku deflowering her female opponent)

I hope some one scanlating Novel vol 11 soon so we can predict how come Akane and Natsuru become cover couple in the 12th novel volume..to make it worse... in one bracelet together (???!)

are the author planning to follow Mx0 author history as "Abortus Author"? since their product (always) ended in such a bad manner?
thanks we'll just have to wait for more info from the source material. i dont think it will take too long to get v11 scanlated, it will be appear just as the previous 10 volumes made it onto the net.
Old 2010-03-27, 21:49   Link #1331
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Vol 11 has already been scanlated. I haven't finished reading it though.
Old 2010-03-27, 23:21   Link #1332
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Vol 11 has already been scanlated. I haven't finished reading it though.
do you mean scanlated as in translated to english? can you please send me a link regardless the language? though im guessing you mean they scanned the pages and left them in japanese.
Old 2010-03-28, 03:06   Link #1333
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
do you mean scanlated as in translated to english? can you please send me a link regardless the language? though im guessing you mean they scanned the pages and left them in japanese.
nope, what kuro-bro mean is that novel vol 11 (japansese language) already scanlated, since even vol 1 of the novel still in raw till today
Old 2010-03-28, 07:17   Link #1334
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

yea, in japanese. I would love to share them, but my dorm connection block mediafire(I think the whole country does ><) where I share the rest of the volume. Maybe I'll try to upload it elsewhere. I'll give you the link when I'm done.
Old 2010-03-28, 10:40   Link #1335
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
nope, what kuro-bro mean is that novel vol 11 (japansese language) already scanlated, since even vol 1 of the novel still in raw till today
just what i thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
yea, in japanese. I would love to share them, but my dorm connection block mediafire(I think the whole country does ><) where I share the rest of the volume. Maybe I'll try to upload it elsewhere. I'll give you the link when I'm done.
i did find kampher v12 online but its in video format MP4 . 1 part is ddl'd the 2nd part is in progress. the problem is that it wont work unless both halves are merged.
Old 2010-03-28, 11:14   Link #1336
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
just what i thought.

i did find kampher v12 online but its in video format MP4 . 1 part is ddl'd the 2nd part is in progress. the problem is that it wont work unless both halves are merged.
mm?, mp4? isn't that music format?, or PSP file?
just be careful may be it's a virus

Still confused with spoiler before...I don't think it's good to pair up Akane with Natsuru while Shizuku is the one that work hardest to get him.
But it also make it fair since Natsuru too idiot to pair up with Shizuku.
Some how this spoiler re-mind me to to LOVE ru bad ending (while the one who work harder, isn't the winner at the end....just what the Japanese author's think this age... their elders is a hard worker, but they think to win with just ...luck?!)

This whole time I support Shizuku x Natsuru couple only for the sake of Kaichou in regards of her hardwork, not for that blue haired dork

Hmm...may be some one will re-write the story from the beginning (without credited that Tosh_IDIOT-Tsukiji) and do it pretty well than this dumb author

Let's hope the manga do it better and not strictly following the novel crappy ending

(Yeah!you right! I hate idiot that can't see a gold mine infront of his eyes _ Shizuku)

go Kaichou! kill that Megane girl and rape that dumb guy repeatedly till he admit that he belong only to you
Old 2010-03-28, 11:22   Link #1337
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
mm?, mp4? isn't that music format?, or PSP file?
just be careful may be it's a virus

Still confused with spoiler before...I don't think it's good to pair up Akane with Natsuru while Shizuku is the one that work hardest to get him.
But it also make it fair since Natsuru too idiot to pair up with Shizuku.
Some how this spoiler re-mind me to to LOVE ru bad ending (while the one who work harder, isn't the winner at the end....just what the Japanese author's think this age... their elders is a hard worker, but they think to win with just ...luck?!)

This whole time I support Shizuku x Natsuru couple only for the sake of Kaichou in regards of her hardwork, not for that blue haired dork

Hmm...may be some one will re-write the story from the beginning (without credited that Tosh_IDIOT-Tsukiji) and do it pretty well than this dumb author

Let's hope the manga do it better and not strictly following the novel crappy ending

(Yeah!you right! I hate idiot that can't see a gold mine infront of his eyes _ Shizuku)

go Kaichou! kill that Megane girl and rape that dumb guy repeatedly till he admit that he belong only to you
That sounds awesome, let me change it a bit. Shizuku kills Akane, Kaede kills Shizuku. Natsuru avenges them both by killing Kaede while coming in grips that he had to atone for his naiveness that his pursuit for Kaede resulted in the death of several of his friends.

There, that would make the best end!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2010-03-28, 11:35   Link #1338
X207
Gamyūsa

nope, false alarm. lol i shouldve noticed a 316mb file size, it was the anime ep12 raw. oh well, back to raw hunting.
Old 2010-03-28, 12:57   Link #1339
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
That sounds awesome, let me change it a bit. Shizuku kills Akane, Kaede kills Shizuku. Natsuru avenges them both by killing Kaede while coming in grips that he had to atone for his naiveness that his pursuit for Kaede resulted in the death of several of his friends.

There, that would make the best end!
Look like you forgot about Mikoto there

instead Shizuku being killed by Kaede I want that Kampfer Mother killed by bomb in the form of Zoumotsu Animal doll while having orgy with her harem

Shizuku have Natsuru, Mikoto become the concubine, and all Moderator get arrested
Old 2010-03-28, 16:03   Link #1340
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Look like you forgot about Mikoto there

instead Shizuku being killed by Kaede I want that Kampfer Mother killed by bomb in the form of Zoumotsu Animal doll while having orgy with her harem

Shizuku have Natsuru, Mikoto become the concubine, and all Moderator get arrested
Mikoto could just get killed by the White Kampfer (but killing 2 in the process)

You wish, it's either ALL STAY ALIVE or ALL DEAD. It's just crap if you just allow Shizuku stay alive while the others die off. Pick your poison.

As for Natsuru killing Kaede, I'll go with the (go as girl version), confront Kaede, gives her a present (containing the animal bomb). As she opens the present, have Natsuru transform back to guy form and walk away, "My naiveness has killed the ones who were precious to me. I can never have them back. Because of what you have done, I can never love you again..." That's when Kaede gets shocked and bomb explodes and Natsuru walks away from the exploding white Kampfer HQ with an unreadable expression

On another hand...if Shizuku stayed alive
She has more better options for a love interest and should pursue others, she already knows that her love is unrequited.

As for the Moderators, have them decide that all is according to plan and that the "next" phase has begun and that the treachery of "Kaede" will not be repeated and start another round of Kampfer. (making a season 2)

Damn, even I can make a better plot than the author. >_>

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen