AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2006-03-17, 20:30   Link #921
LytHka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fithoslusec
Sadly, even if all this will point well for a second season, the “ultimate true” is that the only important thing for this is the audience levels; If things are going well and Shana is profitable, is very possible that we see another one in a near future (well, when we have 7 or 8 more novels, of course). Anyway, is highly doubtable that they are going to do a definitely "ending" for a successful series which is still ongoing in the novels.
Stop it with the fucking "second season." If it's not announced it's not announced. If it's going to be announced, which is not the case now, we'll let everybody know THEN. Jeez! This is how rumors are created. Please, stop discussing it for now.
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 20:43   Link #922
fithoslusec

Man... Is just the posibility, since there is not much more to discurst bout SnS with only 1 more to go...
fithoslusec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 21:03   Link #923
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Tell me I'm not the only one who was turned on by Noto Mamiko's voice in this episode.

Not a lot much more to comment on. I still think Shana (and her character development) is by far the best thing about this series, but a few of the fights and antagonists have been lacking. Decent episode overall, and it sets up an interesting finale.... even if I'd be very, very surprised if it offers anything except the happy ending.

Not that I terribly care... I'd almost be disappointed if I got anything but the happy ending.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 21:10   Link #924
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
Wow, this ep was a lot better when I knew what the hell they were saying. The last minute was a huge payoff for me and made the entire series worthwhile. Almost made me shed tears of joy.
Prodigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 23:29   Link #925
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by LytHka
Stop it with the fucking "second season." If it's not announced it's not announced. If it's going to be announced, which is not the case now, we'll let everybody know THEN. Jeez! This is how rumors are created. Please, stop discussing it for now.
Take it easy. Rumors are up to people to decide whether they are true or not. Come a time when the series end, there will ALWAYS be speculation, be it SnS or some other series. You wouldn't call it a rumor if a second season was announced, would you?

On another note,
Spoiler:
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 01:35   Link #926
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
Man, that dialogue between Yuuji and Hecate was so.....WRONG XD I almost started laughing.

And!
Spoiler:
Yup the dialogue is oh so WRONG! I also had many creative thoughts filling my head when i watch that part.

This episode was great! Enjoyed it better than all the rest...

I do hope the next episode battle actually finishes rather than continue on at the next season (if there is one). I dont think I can bother to wait months....
Old 2006-03-18, 04:04   Link #927
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
Man, that dialogue between Yuuji and Hecate was so.....WRONG XD I almost started laughing.

And!
Spoiler:
When Shana and Wilhemina flied toward Sere dan , Shana said "My Yujii.." lol 99.99 points for that . I just remember what Alastor asked her when she was in a town, "what do you want Yujii to be ?" , now we all know what she wants Yujii to be.Her Yujii, of course
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 05:38   Link #928
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
When Shana and Wilhemina flied toward Sere dan , Shana said "My Yujii.." lol 99.99 points for that . I just remember what Alastor asked her when she was in a town, "what do you want Yujii to be ?" , now we all know what she wants Yujii to be.Her Yujii, of course
Where? In episode 23...? You mean the line right before they showed the episode title? If so then that's an error.

*wonders about translation quality of fansubs these days* (´・ω・`)
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 05:56   Link #929
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I wonder how will Hecate will end the conservation.

Shana: Are you done yet?

Hecate: No.
(20 seconds later)

Shana: Are you done yet?

Hecate: No!!

Yuji (talking to Hecate): Is there something wrong?

Hecate: Yes.

Shana: So what were you two doing?

Hecate: Confessing my love for him. You lost!

Yuji: But I didn't say that I'll love you yet.

Hecate: Crap.

(The two girls fight for Yuji's love, Yuji is the judge)
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 05:56   Link #930
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Where? In episode 23...? You mean the line right before they showed the episode title? If so then that's an error.

*wonders about translation quality of fansubs these days* (´・ω・`)
No ,no . that's in episode 21.Q and A section between Shana and Alastor.
Old 2006-03-18, 10:59   Link #931
passin'gass
Cropduster

Quick question...is SnS licensed? bcoz i had to monitor another torrent site to get my weekly fix. y isnt it reflected here?

nevermind, just looked up the header thread...DVD & Licensed.

Frackin' had to use the search function to find this post...owells, what with (chibi)nov@ and demon(chibi) having new GUIs its just not my week
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 11:00   Link #932
LytHka
Banned

passin'gass: Ask yourself "On what forum section am I posting?"
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 17:50   Link #933
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
No ,no . that's in episode 21.Q and A section between Shana and Alastor.
I'm talking about the "my Yuuji" thing, because as far as I know, she never said that anywhere. Her last line before ep23's title display was "I'm going to... Yuuji...!" whereas the verb (which comes last in a Japanese sentence) remained unspoken.

Ahh, no matter, criticizing these things are pointless.

And yes, my theory is that they stuck Noto Mamiko-san with Hecate role just to make her say erotic lines. She's famous for that "whisper voice" of hers, combined with semi-erotic plays = best fanservice Shankugan no Shana anime has to offer(?)
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 00:36   Link #934
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
And yes, my theory is that they stuck Noto Mamiko-san with Hecate role just to make her say erotic lines. She's famous for that "whisper voice" of hers, combined with semi-erotic plays = best fanservice Shankugan no Shana anime has to offer(?)
Quite an insightful post on Hacate that is. For me the best fan service from the show was always came from Shana, fulll body bandage.Seems like they are trying to attract more and more Otakus.
Old 2006-03-19, 05:33   Link #935
passin'gass
Cropduster

y'know, i wonder where Wilhelmina gets her supply of bandage-like weapons growing at the back of her mask?

are there rolls of toilet paper hidden under the hood?
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 08:14   Link #936
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by passin'gass
y'know, i wonder where Wilhelmina gets her supply of bandage-like weapons growing at the back of her mask?

are there rolls of toilet paper hidden under the hood?
I thought it was her hair.

In normal mode, it comes out from her hands I think.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 09:55   Link #937
lavielove

In normal mode she couldn't use ribbons.I thinks that's the power supply by Tiamat.Like Shana's fire-wings sponsored by Alastor.
Old 2006-03-19, 10:01   Link #938
Eclipze

Umm, didnt she use the "ribbons" to attack in episode 23?
Spoiler:
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 10:04   Link #939
lavielove

No, she couldn't use before Magery came and destroyed the chikara interceptor
Old 2006-03-19, 10:10   Link #940
Eclipze

Nope. She did use it. episode 23, time from 9.39-9.41 (my version of sub). This was after losing the mask.

I am very bored to be bothered with this.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsundere