AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-28, 02:06   Link #6521
Baron-Zara

Epic chapter

Mikoto got seen naked by TouMan and she didn't even have time to react (^_^)b

Didn't expect she'll be there to witness the Dragon King. And Touma's arm regrowing. She'll probably think she was imagining things.

Loved Touma's speech ^^ BA!

Loved Gunha's reaction to Touma's gutz this chap.

"I didn't expect a dragon to come out. Now that's what I call guts" - Gunha

Hilarious words XD +1 to the Bro harem with Accel and Thor :P

So no Touma meet Misaki

Someday!!! Kamachi and his damn teasing >.<

Wonder what nxt?

Last edited by Baron-Zara; 2014-03-28 at 02:40.
Old 2014-03-28, 02:37   Link #6522
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Just read the chapter...

Everyone saw the right arm come off but how many poeple saw the dragon strike?
Gunha did for sure, Mikoto looks like she just saw eyes in the darkness, but who knows if Kamijou saw it.

Most importantly, his right eye really was noticeably darker than his left eye, just like volume 2 had described.

That's just as intersting as dragon strike itself.
Old 2014-03-28, 04:22   Link #6523
Stabman
Level 3 Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron-Zara View Post
Mikoto got seen naked by TouMan and she didn't even have time to react (^_^)b
No, she was still enveloped with the energy cloth when he gave her the jacket. Both of them completely lacking reactions is proof she wasn't seen naked.
Old 2014-03-28, 04:40   Link #6524
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barin-Zara
Mikoto got seen naked by TouMan and she didn't even have time to react
(^_^)b
She wasn't naked though and when she was she's censored by Touma's jacket lol.
Old 2014-03-28, 05:15   Link #6525
Baron-Zara

Wasn't down stairs naked though?
Old 2014-03-28, 05:30   Link #6526
Birdway
Banned

No, she wasn't. Stab man told it better than me.
Old 2014-03-28, 05:52   Link #6527
LevelSeven

Quote:
He knew that someone was trying to turn her into a level 6, this is much more than she knew in various situations that involved him. so why so much hate?
he has no idea, i reread this part where misaki explains something to him and she never told him that she turns herself into a level 6, furthermore not even misaki knewed what happened to mikoto before gensei told everything to her like a cliche-supervillian...

Quote:
he witnessed the Level 6 project sisters version, I would say that he has an idea about what happens in this city
not even accel has a real idea about what happens in AC, he wanted to destroy his peaceful life and go down the way of blood/pain/blablabla to find this out but was stopped by will's speech in NT6 epilogue..

Quote:
Maybe that was the reason IB was pushed back as it could not understood those laws.
it si not like IB needs to understand supernatural forces to negate them, im sure it is like fiammas flame sword or dragon breath, the power was simply to much for IB to negate it...
Old 2014-03-28, 06:30   Link #6528
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
it si not like IB needs to understand supernatural forces to negate them, im sure it is like fiammas flame sword or dragon breath, the power was simply to much for IB to negate it...
Actually, those thing can also be negated but its too powerful that it takes time
Spoiler for explanation nv spoiler:
Old 2014-03-28, 08:19   Link #6529
LevelSeven

Quote:
Actually, those thing can also be negated but its too powerful that it takes time
true

but this would show how powerful a Level 5.5 (5.3?) Esper is
Old 2014-03-28, 08:22   Link #6530
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Does he know about the elite people ruling it though? I thought he only knew about the level 6 shift details... now I'm wondering what those experiment papers said about academy city...
Well considering he had to go on a forced vacation because members of the board of directors were pissed about his interference in the level 6 project, I would assume Touma knows the corruption goes all the way to the top.

Last edited by RPG_Fanatic; 2014-03-28 at 11:17.
Old 2014-03-28, 08:50   Link #6531
Birdway
Banned

DB was about to break Touma's hand flesh and I have no doubt the hand would've been ripped down to tiny pieces if the planet killer attack was directed at Touma.
Old 2014-03-28, 10:06   Link #6532
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Hell Yeah! The dragon is back!
Old 2014-03-28, 10:10   Link #6533
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I'm just surprised that "it" came out. The dragon just ate all that power but didn't attack Mikoto directly for some reason. Loved the baffled look on her face when Touma's arm came back.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-03-28, 11:01   Link #6534
Hero of the day
Masa~san <3

Touma saves Mikoto's ass once again (& AC for that matter)

Man Gunha is just brimming with manliness and GUTS despite being in support.

It'll be interesting what will happen to Kouzaku and Gensei after this.
Old 2014-03-28, 11:42   Link #6535
LG-MAX

Quote:
not even accel has a real idea about what happens in AC, he wanted to destroy his peaceful life and go down the way of blood/pain/blablabla to find this out but was stopped by will's speech in NT6 epilogue..
Friend, I did not say that Touma knows the secrets of the city, what I said is that he testified that the city has a dark side.

On the other point, is it really that hard for someone who saw the situation of Mikoto imagine that someone was manipulated her to overcome her own limits of her power? how to reach level 6?

Quote:
but this would show how powerful a Level 5.5 (5.3?) Esper is
Friend, I know you do not like Touma, but you're forgetting a key point, the arm of Touma was nipped? Yes, but IB is unharmed, intact. if you remember other situations Index, you will find similarities.

Spoiler for Index Side:

let's not forget that in Daihensai Touma did not know how to fight with powerful attacks, and even this power of Mikoto being incredible, the IB was intact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
DB was about to break Touma's hand flesh and I have no doubt the hand would've been ripped down to tiny pieces if the planet killer attack was directed at Touma.
Spoiler for Index side:

Last edited by LG-MAX; 2014-03-28 at 11:57.
Old 2014-03-28, 11:59   Link #6536
LevelSeven

Quote:
Friend, I did not say that Touma knows the secrets of the city, what I said is that he testified that the city has a dark side.
i dont wanted to sound angry if this was how it sounded

but im sure he was already aware of the dark side after the sisters arc, even without genius intelligents it is easy to understand how big this project was...

Quote:
On the other point, is it really that hard for someone who saw the situation of Mikoto imagine that someone was manipulated her to overcome her own limits of her power? how to reach level 6?
no, im honest now, without them saying that she will reach Level 6 we would still argue about the goal of this experiment, afterall this looked more like a transformation into a powerful tool as a evolution into godhood....

and for my touma hate: it is not he per se, i hate the fact that he is so high ranked despite being such a small fry (story-verse), as if he could do anything without a hugh amount of friendship power, and yes im only looking at skills, with this much said i will stop before i get banned or before i need to argue with others about this

Quote:
Friend, I know you do not like Touma, but you're forgetting a key point, the arm of Touma was nipped? Yes, but IB is unharmed, intact. if you remember other situations Index, you will find similarities.
this was my point, despite this powerful attacks IB was still intact which shows how powerful a Level 5.3 esper is
Old 2014-03-28, 12:41   Link #6537
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Depends on how he'd intercept it. All those stuffs mentioned above were attacks he could have easily deflected, under the condition he already knew how to do it at the time.
Because, you know, Othinus fired a god freaking damn Universe Buster at him and he got away with just two broken fingers.
Quote:
What about this case then?
We all saw what happened. He gently touched the sphere instead of waving his hand like he usually does against massive powered phenomenons. No wonder his arm got ripped off.
If we were to gauge how powerful that sphere was in the most objective way possible, then we'd have to use the attacks that he took head on without using the deflection trick. Thus, in this case, LevelSeven is right, there are mainly Dragon's Breath and Fiamma's sword. And both of them are considerably weaker than LV5.XX's sphere in comparison.
Spoiler for for comparison:
Old 2014-03-28, 13:26   Link #6538
Birdway
Banned

My guess this happend cuz That sphere was static unlike the others that were aimed at him. Whatever, DS ate it away like gum.
Old 2014-03-28, 13:48   Link #6539
LG-MAX

Quote:
My guess this happend cuz That sphere was static unlike the others that were aimed at him. Whatever, DS ate it away like gum.
I agree, and I also believe that against the Dragon's Breath(Touma used his left hand to support the right ) and Fiamma's sword(the position of the attack was from from top to bottom, where Touma could use whole his body as support.) the situations were different, from the way Touma used the IB to the position of the supernatural power, etc. What matters is that IB was intact even after touching the black sphere.

Last edited by LG-MAX; 2014-03-28 at 14:18.
Old 2014-03-28, 13:54   Link #6540
SilverTalon

I haven't seen the raw, just a chinese scanslation (which I can't read) and the english version, but Mikoto says its not an esper power which probably has more to do with why it didn't work than who it was aimed at, it being more powerful than the sword / DB, or how he tried to touch it.

I'm going to go with it being similar to Accel's plasma attack.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen