AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 00:00   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 636 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoilers have been released...

Last edited by james0246; 2013-06-26 at 07:12.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 03:48   Link #2
Casshern

Chapter's out. Looks like Madara is making Obito use rinne tensei by force or something like that.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 04:27   Link #3
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

I have a feeling that Obito will be used as a sacrifice for Madara`s resurrection. If it did, Obito will die.

If Madara is alive( I mean resurrected), that would make the war difficult. The only one who can handle him is Hashirama, am I right?
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 05:16   Link #4
Vyral

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't really understand, why Madara even wants to be revived.
Currently he is immortal with unlimited chakra and improved eyes (Kabuto said he improved him). If he gets revived now, he looses everything: mortal, limited chakra, limited eyes.
He can't be the Jubi host in his current state. If he gets revived and become Jubi host, he will still have unlimited chakra and probably get some others improvement.
Old 2013-06-26, 05:18   Link #5
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Currently he is immortal with unlimited chakra and improved eyes (Kabuto said he improved him). If he gets revived now, he looses everything: mortal, limited chakra, limited eyes.
well he should still have unlimited eyes and mokuton, but he would lose immortality and unlimited chakra, so yea it makes no sense
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 05:29   Link #6
Casshern

As I understand it, ET zombies' chakra is only unlimited in that it regenerates immediately so they never run out. They are still limited in their capacity and how much they can use at a time. With the juubi, Madara's chakra capacity will be enough to cast the infinite tsukuyomi. At least that's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

With these kind of powers involved, I don't get how the sage could have died unless it was his choice.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 05:39   Link #7
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so i guess that concludes the kakashi vs obito and kakashi wins and with madara forcing obito into reviving him, looks like we'll be seeing the end of obito soon
Old 2013-06-26, 06:00   Link #8
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Madara levelling up by juubi host is the only way to escalate the conflict. Then forcing Tsukiyomi will be next option.. The "good guys" should have won by now.. but just piss around.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 06:35   Link #9
Tchadnis

i was hoping Madara to sit down and wait , but Obito defeat is pushing him to act now .; damm it , look like he will turn a jinchuriki in the next few volumes .
Old 2013-06-26, 07:12   Link #10
james0246

Wow, that's the first time Rin actually looked good. I wonder if that is Obito's idealization/idolization of her...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 07:16   Link #11
HasuMasu
*Artist

She looks the same as she always did, though.

And boo Obito didn't use his swirly fires.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 07:34   Link #12
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
so i guess that concludes the kakashi vs obito and kakashi wins and with madara forcing obito into reviving him, looks like we'll be seeing the end of obito soon
-Thank the Sage. I was getting worried we'd have to sit through multiple chapters of the Kakashi vs. Obito angst, with said angst being supplied in its entirety by Obito while Kakashi facepalms at what an idiot his friend turned out to be.

-So, Madara finally got off his lazy ass to actually move this conflict closer to its conclusion. Of course, I am hoping that the 10 tails turns out to be not so easily controlled as he hopes and that it eats him from the inside out. To me, that's just some delicious poetic justice but we'll see where everything leads to.
Old 2013-06-26, 08:04   Link #13
Typeblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
The only one who can handle him is Hashirama, am I right?
I think you are wrong. This is what is I believe is going to happen. Madara is going to be revived. He is going to want to fight Harashima, but Harashima won't fight him. instead, he will leave Madara to Naruto and Sasuke who will defeat him together. A little bit like how Goku refused to fight cell and left the dirty work to Gohan
Old 2013-06-26, 08:31   Link #14
justavisitor

Well done Kakashi!! This is his best fight (including the unmask of obito) since fighting against zabuza (it has been a while )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 08:34   Link #15
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Or may be a different scenario,where madara defeats hashirama, madara is already possess the rinnegan and later he becomes the junchurikki of the ten tails that's got to count for something, hashirama is at the same he was back then

it goes like Hashirama and Madara fights, Hashirama realizes he cannot win, he then leaves the fate of the world in the hands of the Naruto and Sasuke and Hashirama's edo revived body puffs away
Old 2013-06-26, 09:07   Link #16
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

man. did not like seeing hashirama murked like that. even if it was just a clone...

madara did say that zetsu clones/material possessed his will. i wonder if he could manipulate the hokages as well.

that was a panel of "genius" minato on the last page. he likely recognized obito immediately. this sacrifice may not go as smoothly as madara intends.

but that smirk from several chapters ago from madara makes sense now. obito was acting tuff about reviving madara. "foolish boy. u act like you have a choice"
Old 2013-06-26, 09:16   Link #17
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

So...over half the chapter was wasted as they ended up in exactly the same situation as the end of the previous chapter.....ok...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 09:28   Link #18
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
cos kishi dunno how to kill him so he let naruto have some chance
Old 2013-06-26, 09:33   Link #19
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Kakashi vs Obito is too boring....

why Kishi doesn't want to put some epic battle between them??

at least, Kakashi isn't died... and Madara will return with full power
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 10:04   Link #20
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
So...over half the chapter was wasted as they ended up in exactly the same situation as the end of the previous chapter.....ok...
But, but, we got to see Obito's precious(read in Golum's voice please, ty). And Madara got to show how much cruel he was by preparing to kill an already dying person. I just laughed out loud at the final panel when I read the words "Madara's cruelty".

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion