Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-26, 07:47   Link #401
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And ones that we may never see in proper, to their full extent. Monica's, Dorothea's, Nonette's...
Check the spec thread for some of those. We might just not get what we expected, but we'll see. Dorothea being suddenly added to the cast, seems like it suggest her getting brought in for some reason.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 14:31   Link #402
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'd ask for a thread where people can complain about how the plot is being developed, or how characters are being developed, instead of everyone using the character threads, but I suppose that would just result in one big hatefest and thus such a thread wouldn't be created.

Am I right, moderators?
Old 2008-08-26, 14:36   Link #403
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Why doesn't the mods just create the thread? And after CG ends just delete it as the stories are over and no point in it.
Old 2008-08-26, 17:18   Link #404
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I'm still dunking for a new thread for the upcoming and first already released picture drama, one topic for the R2 picture drama would be fine instead of one topic per drama like we had previous season
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 09:09   Link #405
Franckisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'd ask for a thread where people can complain about how the plot is being developed, or how characters are being developed, instead of everyone using the character threads, but I suppose that would just result in one big hatefest and thus such a thread wouldn't be created.

Am I right, moderators?
You could just complain about that in the ": Code Geass R2 - Episode XX Discussion / Poll " thread. (were XX is the number of the episode ).

For example in the thread for episode 20, you can tell:

"It's too fast/slow pacing, ep 19 was much more equilibrate in this matter, even the chara are... when we see Suzaku and Lelouch we... "

Isn't that the same thing that you demand?

Instead I hope we have an Anya topic.
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 12:37   Link #406
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
You could just complain about that in the ": Code Geass R2 - Episode XX Discussion / Poll " thread. (were XX is the number of the episode ).

For example in the thread for episode 20, you can tell:

"It's too fast/slow pacing, ep 19 was much more equilibrate in this matter, even the chara are... when we see Suzaku and Lelouch we... "

Isn't that the same thing that you demand?

Instead I hope we have an Anya topic.
No, I just wanted everyone to stop bitching about everything in the character threads instead of discussing the actual characters.
Old 2008-08-27, 12:39   Link #407
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
No, I just wanted everyone to stop bitching about everything in the character threads instead of discussing the actual characters.
'bitching' about a certain character in their belonged character thread is also discussing =P
either way we dont want a hate fest spam topic about all things we dont like, it'll just be useless discussion in total, so no for that and even with it I doubt people would then stop 'bitching' in the character topics
Old 2008-08-27, 14:00   Link #408
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
'bitching' about a certain character in their belonged character thread is also discussing =P
either way we dont want a hate fest spam topic about all things we dont like, it'll just be useless discussion in total, so no for that and even with it I doubt people would then stop 'bitching' in the character topics
I don't care if they complain about the character in the respective topic. That's the place to do it in, after all. But complaining about how plot's moving, or how the animation's done, or the philosophy of nations in the show... yeah, that doesn't belong in the Kallen thread, or the C.C. thread, or... yeah, you get the picture. That's what gets annoying, having to read bullshit like that in threads talking about specific characters.
Old 2008-08-27, 18:39   Link #409
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Geass has tons of topics were you can post about the plot/storyline, philosophy, the nations, the characters and yes those can go off topic which is why posts like that need to be reported so mods can do there jobs. The threads are there for a reason. But also the characters and plot are intertwinded so each will crossover into the specific character threads. I agree creating a "complaining" thread will just lead to things that none of us want.

If you see something that doesnt belong in the character threads, again report it.

The Geass forum is huge and mods arent omnipotent
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 18:43   Link #410
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Geass has tons of topics were you can post about the plot/storyline, philosophy, the nations, the characters and yes those can go off topic which is why posts like that need to be reported so mods can do there jobs. The threads are there for a reason. But also the characters and plot are intertwinded so each will crossover into the specific character threads. I agree creating a "complaining" thread will just lead to things that none of us want.

If you see something that doesnt belong in the character threads, again report it.

The Geass forum is huge and mods arent omnipotent
then will you finally react to my offer for a R2 picture drama topic, before that gets put in the image topic again lol
Old 2008-08-29, 19:54   Link #411
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
then will you finally react to my offer for a R2 picture drama topic, before that gets put in the image topic again lol
OK its open let me know if I need to change anything.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-08-29, 19:59   Link #412
Vito
Asshole.

Can you switch the topic to a general picture drama discussion, since there are more than one?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 18:56   Link #413
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Hey i was thinking of starting a thread that had to do with like, if This had happened instead of this, how would the outcome be different.

For example (SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT SEEN EPISODE...19) - Had the BK disagreed/did not give into Schneizel, would lulu still blahblha u know? Or if Suzaku didn't bring freya out, what would happen?

I guess that sorta might overlap with fanfiction? BUT, at the same time, it's not really fanfiction because it can be a quick debate/rant

I think this thread woudl be more suiting now that 20 episodes have been out, so there is a lot to talk about
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 09:00   Link #414
Srin Tuar
無謀

Red face

Okay, so im reading this thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70836
And the Signal to Noise ratio is so low that its basically useless.

I think we need a new thread "PANIC, CONFUSION, and MISINFORMATION".

In it should go:

1) Comments by people who have watched the raw, but did not understand it

2) Comments by those who know just enough Japanese to be dangerous, and start posting mis-information

3) Comments by those who have read summaries but have not actually seen the episode themselves (and understood it).

4) Comments by those who have not watched the episode, but read comments by types #1 and #2 and assume they are all true, then fly off the handle ranting and raving

5) Comments by people who make the same comment regardless of what the episode was about.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 10:06   Link #415
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar View Post
Okay, so im reading this thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70836
And the Signal to Noise ratio is so low that its basically useless.

I think we need a new thread "PANIC, CONFUSION, and MISINFORMATION".

In it should go:

1) Comments by people who have watched the raw, but did not understand it

2) Comments by those who know just enough Japanese to be dangerous, and start posting mis-information

3) Comments by those who have read summaries but have not actually seen the episode themselves (and understood it).

4) Comments by those who have not watched the episode, but read comments by types #1 and #2 and assume they are all true, then fly off the handle ranting and raving

5) Comments by people who make the same comment regardless of what the episode was about.

or you should remind those people to use spoiler tags, normally I do the summaries but I'm gone from home in the weekend, code geass populair show on the board, means there will always be people who make the listed liek comments, you'll just have to live with it..
Old 2008-09-02, 15:25   Link #416
Karna
just some guy

requesting a new spoilers and speculation thread since the old one is over 1200 pages.

I'd also like to request a new favorate knightmare frame thread since the old one is very outdated
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 15:48   Link #417
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
requesting a new spoilers and speculation thread since the old one is over 1200 pages.
Agreed. Spoilers and Speculation (take 3) is now open.

Quote:
I'd also like to request a new favorate knightmare frame thread since the old one is very outdated
I dont see why you still cant use the old thread.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-09-02, 16:14   Link #418
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
thanks very much

Quote:
I dont see why you still cant use the old thread.

The mechs on the old thread are very outdated. Since then ,many new and important mechs have been introduced , including the shenhu , mordred , tristain, shinkuro, the new gurens , galahad , the percival the new lancalot , zangetsu , sutherland seig , the vincent the ward , the akatsuki and quite a few more. all of the ones that I've listed are not on the old list and alot of the ones on the old list are unimportant mechs that arent even seen anymore.
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 17:30   Link #419
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
The mechs on the old thread are very outdated. Since then ,many new and important mechs have been introduced , including the shenhu , mordred , tristain, shinkuro, the new gurens , galahad , the percival the new lancalot , zangetsu , sutherland seig , the vincent the ward , the akatsuki and quite a few more. all of the ones that I've listed are not on the old list and alot of the ones on the old list are unimportant mechs that arent even seen anymore.
agree witht he new topic but I would wait for the next episode when it comes to making it since Lancelot Albion has not been revealed yet, this way we can include him in the list without people wondering what Albion can actually do
Old 2008-09-02, 17:58   Link #420
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
agree witht he new topic but I would wait for the next episode when it comes to making it since Lancelot Albion has not been revealed yet, this way we can include him in the list without people wondering what Albion can actually do
We also have to wait for the Tristan Twin to make it's appearance.