AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-10, 23:34   Link #861
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

So...does Himeji just get spontaneously sadistic and evil for no reason at all when she cooks? That's...odd.

Good lord though, lez-girl was the last character I expected to make this episode actually go somewhere. I still hate her pointless yuri tendencies, but actually pointing out Yoshii's flaw and making him admit himself that he does find Minami charming was unexpectedly helpful for this show's progression.

Next episode features Yuuji and Shouko's backstory eh? I have to admit I'm a teensy bit anxious for this one.
Old 2011-09-10, 23:35   Link #862
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
mate i can tell you have akihisas main charateristics "being an idiot" Minami Kissed him on the lips and stated she was going out with him to everyone in front of aki, if he doesnt know shes likes him at all his a idiot, its for that reason that in my books i cant stand him anymore
Oh really? You empathize so much about his lack of romantic understanding and conveniently choose to ignore all his other good points of his character- isn't that even worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
So...does Himeji just get spontaneously sadistic and evil for no reason at all when she cooks? That's...odd.
That's more like Aki's vision

Quote:
Good lord though, lez-girl was the last character I expected to make this episode actually go somewhere. I still hate her pointless yuri tendencies, but actually pointing out Yoshii's flaw and making him admit himself that he does find Minami charming was unexpectedly helpful for this show's progression.
I think the most important lesson to take away from this episode is that even though Yoshi doesn't treat Minami like he does with Himeji- it doesn't mean she's any less to him than her.

Quote:
Next episode features Yuuji and Shouko's backstory eh? I have to admit I'm a teensy bit anxious for this one.
If it's anything like Minami's backstory arc, it'll be worth it's weight in platinum.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 23:57   Link #863
JokerD

I like how Himeji's apron reflects her current state of mind, a nice touch.

And Voyeur is a super human, no wonder he has more points in health than the teacher.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 00:24   Link #864
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I like how Himeji's apron reflects her current state of mind, a nice touch.

And Voyeur is a super human, no wonder he has more points in health than the teacher.
Her hairpins did the same thing since ep1 of first season.
Voyeur is a class of its own, and that hitman chloroform (himeji potion) assasination was fun. But hitman hides his bodies, while this was left for finding purpose, still he should drag it to class d room ^^.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 00:43   Link #865
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
watching episode 10, I feel pity for Akihisa, to be sacrificed like that. Kind soul like him is what we, Killers, want to preserve in this planet, so we annihilate anything that didn't fit their characteristic. That's why Devil God even command us to hunt down and kill any Black Blooded human , while as Devil, our God is fond of them.

And I despise Yuuji choice to use class D Lesbo to bend the tide of war, he can use Class A (Shouko) to deter class B, yet from the beginning he use Akihisa.

Nemoto lies is enough to provoke Shouko to crush him so why not use it?
He can say:
"Shouko, I didn't like you being told such a lies, please annihilate Nemoto, and I'll give you my underwear to sniff"
but no! he use Shimizu jealousy toward Aki - Minami one sided relationship. While Akihisa him self only receive less kindness from her, and a lot of Wrestling move
Once Nemoto's army crushed, F class will be save

True that Yuuji and Akihisa used to defame reputation and exploit each other weakness, but for this one, I find it a little irritating.

Akihisa is dumb, that's fine, but his good at heart trait didn't mean Yuuji or anyone else can exploit it like that. Good people need good treatment, they deserve it, yet this people "suck their blood out like greedy Leech".
(this is also one reason I throw that triad member gang whose it's member sell drugs to children from the 40th floor, after catch him from other place while having sex with one of it's victim for drugs I want to crush him to pieces without leaving a trace or dirtying my hand with his Black Blood)

Shimizu pointed Akihisa flaw is good, but it;s not make her better, she still Black Blood offspring, which my society must hunt and sacrificed.

for this episode:
I give 5/10 points no more, no less, actually 3 point from Voyeour assassination skill may be I can try it too to new Watcher (Warden officer) that arrive Yesterday he's quite irritating to me
*prearing 'assassination for fun' plan*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 00:50   Link #866
Crackabad

and the reset button has been pressed
Old 2011-09-11, 00:53   Link #867
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
mate i can tell you have akihisas main charateristics "being an idiot" Minami Kissed him on the lips and stated she was going out with him to everyone in front of aki, if he doesnt know shes likes him at all his a idiot, its for that reason that in my books i cant stand him anymore
Oh yeah, you mean, the same girl who said after that that she doesn't like him when he asked her directly ?

And the next time you're calling me "an idiot" I will report it to the mod .
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 00:58   Link #868
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Oh yeah, you mean, the same girl who said after that that she doesn't like him when he asked her directly ?

eh?, where? he mean Akihisa when he said it, not you
dunno if he edited his post...but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it to you
Old 2011-09-11, 01:05   Link #869
EroKing

Himeji in an apron, so cute >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

If someone could make a sig at the last scene with the cute Minami saying baka please make one. A sig or a avatar. Please please please or the scene with the Minami like a tomato that can't stop her feelings when she got home. I also liked that scene.
Some avatars.

Wasn't easy making a sig due to filesize limit, here's my best attempt.

Old 2011-09-11, 01:05   Link #870
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

He said "mate i can tell you have akihisas main charateristics "being an idiot"" So yes, I take it personnaly.

Maybe, I'm wrong, Maybe not. Right now, I think it's the case.

Anyway, it's not the subject.

Just another thing which annoyed me in this episode is how Yuji used Aki to make peace with Mahiru Talk about friend.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 01:17   Link #871
surerman
Banned

Quote:
He said "mate i can tell you have akihisas main charateristics "being an idiot"" So yes, I take it personnaly.

Maybe, I'm wrong, Maybe not. Right now, I think it's the case.

Anyway, it's not the subject.

Just another thing which annoyed me in this episode is how Yuji used Aki to make peace with Mahiru Talk about friend.
yeah I feel it too (just read 4 post above)
oh?, look like novel translation in Baka-Tsuki have new entries....run run and away!.
Old 2011-09-11, 01:41   Link #872
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Can they please shortened Miharu's exposure time? She's a idiot that's really annoying. She talks nothing but rubbish!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 01:50   Link #873
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
Can they please shortened Miharu's exposure time? She's a idiot that's really annoying. She talks nothing but rubbish!!
Normally I would agree, but she was right when she pointed out the difference between how Yoshi treats those two girls and how he's making things harder for Minami. And it's from there that we finally get to hear Yoshi's true feelings about the matter.

But hey, if you ask me- I've always thought that yuri is the root of evil
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 03:07   Link #874
Sixth
Hu Tao

What an awesome episode. Mizuki in Apron is super cute, Mizuki's bio weapons, Assassination, Ironman's welcome and the "Confession" in the end. I can't stop laughing when Ironman show his hand to Akihisa and says, "WELCOME"

Miharu as a character is really growing on me. She may be some hopeless lesbian, but she knows what she is talking about. Is it just me of Akihisa extremely honest when he is talking to Miharu?

As for Mizuki, the Japanese Armies should recruit Himeji for Bio Weapon Development. The food that she cooked is extremely lethal and dangerous. What's amazing is she only needs normal ingredients to make the bio-weapon.

As for Yuuji, he is definitely a shitty friend. No wonder Akihisa always to get rid of him when the opportunity presents.

Minami in the end of the episode, before the ending credit, she is so MOE. So, I guess that girl prefer a man who treat her like a princess over a man who can openly talk to her casually without any filter?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 03:36   Link #875
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
lol dont go dobbing on plp mate we're not children are we

...................arg god this is hard.................im sorry kusa for implying your an idiot like akihisa i know by putting it that way it was even more of an insult and i can see how offended it would of made you im sorry

that aside nice avys and sig of minami ^^
Old 2011-09-11, 04:25   Link #876
surerman
Banned

Quote:
lol dont go dobbing on plp mate we're not children are we

...................arg god this is hard.................im sorry kusa for implying your an idiot like akihisa i know by putting it that way it was even more of an insult and i can see how offended it would of made you im sorry

that aside nice avys and sig of minami ^^
those red line deserve respect *bow down* All hail gentleman!!

Kusa-san?, you must forgive him already!

err...what happened with vol 5 translation? Teh Ping or whomever do it sure taking their time
about next episode, it's explain Shouko reason why she's over possessive over Yuuji, and while he still a Todd he sure show manliness there
Old 2011-09-11, 04:54   Link #877
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Some avatars.

Wasn't easy making a sig due to filesize limit, here's my best attempt.

I'll be taking this one thanks for the avi and sig.

EDIT:

larethian is doing vol 4 and his also doing itsuka tenma right now the same time with denyuuden.

EDIT:

The sig is too big it won't move
Old 2011-09-11, 05:14   Link #878
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

For a moment there i was thinking to myself that Minami wouldn't hear what Aki had to say, so i'm glad she was standing at the door. Her reaction back at home was so damn dawwww. Not as much as Aki's words though!

& then that scene after the ED. Now that's a girl in love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackabad View Post
and the reset button has been pressed
Hardly. We've seen some pretty damn good character development that won't go ignored.
Old 2011-09-11, 07:11   Link #879
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

I think the most important lesson to take away from this episode is that even though Yoshi doesn't treat Minami like he does with Himeji- it doesn't mean she's any less to him than her.
This, Himeji acts like a princess, Minami acts like one of the guys (usually) he cant be entirely blamed, and its not even necessarily always a bad thing. On both ends it goes the wrong way here and there though.

Very good episode, glad we have our planning and battles back in motion WITH the romance. Wish it didn't take 8 episodes to start feeling like bakatest again
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 07:19   Link #880
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
Wish it didn't take 8 episodes to start feeling like bakatest again
Eh, it didn't from the first episode of the second season. Romance isn't the only theme of the series. It's a nice part, but there's a lot more to the series.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen