AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-11, 08:08   Link #7241
Eratas123

@ Stratos - She really wouldn't. Don't forget, this is the woman who launched 2000 missiles at a populated city.

@ Zero - What do you think? Innocent ending or more......risque?
Old 2011-11-11, 08:09   Link #7242
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Oh my

And I also have plans for Tsurugi's IS. Though it'll be tricky since you said how Tabane wouldn't do stuffs for people aside for the three that's mentioned.
Just give her alternative armor if that didn't work, something that can work in tandem with Minerva/ Proioxis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - She really wouldn't. Don't forget, this is the woman who launched 2000 missiles at a populated city.
Also a woman who sending Lethal, unmanned I.S. to attack her own sister for SCIENCE!

Quote:
@ Zero - What do you think? Innocent ending or more......risque?
Innocent, this is Laura = zero romance curriculum.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:13   Link #7243
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Just give her alternative armor if that didn't work, something that can work in tandem with Minerva/ Proioxis
IDEA!!!

I might try coming up with something dramatic.... or I may not, we'll see.

This is what I cooked up for a synopsis for the sequel:
Spoiler for synopsis:

And yes, I'm gonna pretend none of the characters aside from Tabane herself knows where them Golems come from.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:14   Link #7244
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
IDEA!!!

I might try coming up with something dramatic.... or I may not, we'll see.

This is what I cooked up for a synopsis for the sequel:
Spoiler for synopsis:
THIS! Nuff said. GO FOR IT!

Quote:
And yes, I'm gonna pretend none of the characters aside from Tabane herself knows where them Golems come from.
Actually, nobody in Canon knew that Tabane send it... even Chifuyu just SPECULATING it.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:15   Link #7245
Eratas123

@ Zero - I meant for Tatenashi, innocent she is not.

Side note - Despite this, she's probably the only one who won't get some (offscreen sex) by the end of Shadow. Ichika and Kyuukai do it before the final battle.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:16   Link #7246
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Mine depends on some wonky pseudo-science:

ST Particles are produced by IS cores using the power of the pilot's thoughts, directly turning her will in to power. These high energy particles come in various elements and amplitudes, but all of it depend on the imagination of the pilot. The stronger the will, the higher the output. IS cores depend on this flow of particles to survive; without it, they will eventually run out of power, and break up. Being sentient, Cores also have preferences, positive intentions are much more palatable than negative ones. Therefore, IS Cores are by nature symbiotic with human;, we depend on them for strength, they depend on us for survival. By supporting their pilots and granting wishes, ISes too derive their own satisfaction.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:19   Link #7247
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - I meant for Tatenashi, innocent she is not.

Side note - Despite this, she's probably the only one who won't get some (offscreen sex) by the end of Shadow. Ichika and Kyuukai do it before the final battle.
WUT?! HOW OLD IS ICHIKA AND CHARLOTTE (AND LAURA) AT THE TIME?!

(Tatenashi not getting it? As expected )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

ST Particles are produced by IS cores using the power of the pilot's thoughts, directly turning her will in to power. These high energy particles come in various elements and amplitudes, but all of it depend on the imagination of the pilot. The stronger the will, the higher the output. IS cores depend on this flow of particles to survive; without it, they will eventually run out of power, and break up. Being sentient, Cores also have preferences, positive intentions are much more palatable than negative ones. Therefore, IS Cores are by nature symbiotic with human;, we depend on them for strength, they depend on us for survival. By supporting their pilots and granting wishes, ISes too derive their own satisfaction.
And I hoped you'd go for more mundane direction when you said starting it from the scratch, oh well...
Old 2011-11-11, 08:20   Link #7248
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

Once again, reminds me of a user-friendly version of the venom suit.

Meister's!IS - Feeds on positive emotion and strong will,

Venom suit - Feeds on negative emotions and gradually weakens the persons will.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:21   Link #7249
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
THIS! Nuff said. GO FOR IT!

Actually, nobody in Canon knew that Tabane send it... even Chifuyu just SPECULATING it.
I will! I definitely will! But I need to finish Athena Bouclier first!

Also, any opinions about the two units so far, especially the Proioxis? I'll scan and upload the sketch soon, then you can see my attempt at recreating a hypervisor-ish helmet.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:31   Link #7250
Eratas123

@ Zero - They're 15. Old enough to have sex and possibly get kids

Tatenashi and Irish don't have sex because he's still gynophobic Their segment is more on the fact that Irish is panicking because he's feeling a new emotion he hasn't felt in a long time: Fear of death. Tatenashi makes him fear death again because if he dies he'll never see her agaain and, as much as he denies it, he already cares for her. He's panicked and emotions are spilling out.

Is it okay or too melodramatic?
Old 2011-11-11, 08:31   Link #7251
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I will! I definitely will! But I need to finish Athena Bouclier first!

Also, any opinions about the two units so far, especially the Proioxis? I'll scan and upload the sketch soon, then you can see my attempt at recreating a hypervisor-ish helmet.
There's only one thing I want to give critic, it's said that Minerva Kai has five times the power output of Minerva. This either means old Minerva is THAT weak or the Minerva Kai being OP. Change it to more reasonable output multiply.

(Unless you aim for 00/ Exia route, Super Robot disguised as Gundam)

Quote:
@ Zero - They're 15. Old enough to have sex and possibly get kids
I cite it because 16 is the minimum age for the girls to marry and for the guys it's 18....

My Plan of Sacred Twins basically having Ichika and Madoka move their residence permanently to I.S. Academy, and since they already have exact same name, years later their students won't realize they're NOT husband/wife but brother and sister. Their first kid was born when they're 21-22

Quote:
Tatenashi and Irish don't have sex because he's still gynophobic Their segment is more on the fact that Irish is panicking because he's feeling a new emotion he hasn't felt in a long time: Fear of death. Tatenashi makes him fear death again because if he dies he'll never see her again and, as much as he denies it, he already cares for her. He's panicked and emotions are spilling out.

Is it okay or too melodramatic?
No, not too mellow, as long as someone kill their moment of hearwarming.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:42   Link #7252
Eratas123

@ Zero - I don't think I'm gonna kill it. The protags are probably gonna die so I can't put in a comedic scene at this point. How about Maya and Joshua visiting him one last time? That'll ruin the moment in a completely different way.

This is also the only time in the story where he cries out of sadness and fear rather than because he's amnesiac. He lets go of keeping everything hidden and does what a normal person does when they're scared.

Side note - Kyuukai is the only one who can legally marry. Besides, their teenagers who're about to fight a suicidal battle. I think they can be excused for their actions.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:45   Link #7253
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - I don't think I'm gonna kill it. The protags are probably gonna die so I can't put in a comedic scene at this point. How about Maya and Joshua visiting him one last time? That'll ruin the moment in a completely different way.

This is also the only time in the story where he cries out of sadness and fear rather than because he's amnesiac. He lets go of keeping everything hidden and does what a normal person does when they're scared.

Side note - Kyuukai is the only one who can legally marry. Besides, their teenagers who're about to fight a suicidal battle. I think they can be excused for their actions.
I thought you plan the off-screen sex for ending... I guess I misunderstand. Pre-Climax 'Climax' / You Don't Want to die A Virgin? eh? I see.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:52   Link #7254
Eratas123

@ Zero - What's the point of Irish and Tatenashi having a talk about death when they've already won? It'll make it look retarded.

Besides, I need to get Rain to agree first or it'll just be Ichika having a go What they're doing is tanamount to a suicide mission so they're obviously panicked.

So is it okay so far? I know you said I should kill the mood but you thought I meant it for the ending.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:52   Link #7255
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
There's only one thing I want to give critic, it's said that Minerva Kai has five times the power output of Minerva. This either means old Minerva is THAT weak or the Minerva Kai being OP. Change it to more reasonable output multiply.

(Unless you aim for 00/ Exia route, Super Robot disguised as Gundam)
The former, I'm afraid... The old Minerva couldn't do jack against a genuine IS despite its outstanding weaponry. (Not to mention him not wanting to use the Mach Magnus on the Silver Gospel out of fear that he might mortally wound the pilot by accident.)

Spoiler for Sad truth:

Then again, I could make it like double for the Kai... and then five times for the Proioxis.
Old 2011-11-11, 08:54   Link #7256
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
The former, I'm afraid... The old Minerva couldn't do jack against a genuine IS despite its outstanding weaponry. (Not to mention him not wanting to use the Mach Magnus on the Silver Gospel out of fear that he might mortally wound the pilot by accident.)

Spoiler for Sad truth:
So that's the reason eh? I've read about 2/3 part of chapter 7 and almost finished.

EDIT: I liked that other idea where Kai version has 2 times power output.
Old 2011-11-11, 09:01   Link #7257
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
So that's the reason eh? I've read about 2/3 part of chapter 7 and almost finished.

EDIT: I liked that other idea where Kai version has 2 times power output.
Brace for Chapter 8, that's where most of the battle goes.

Also,
Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2011-11-11, 09:02   Link #7258
Eratas123

I just remember an idea Hawke gave me: What if Ichika and Charlotte were childhood friends? No Dunoa company or abusive backstory.

What do you guys think? A decent fic?
Old 2011-11-11, 09:04   Link #7259
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
I just remember an idea Hawke gave me: What if Ichika and Charlotte were childhood friends? No Dunoa company or abusive backstory.

What do you guys think? A decent fic?
I suggested that one btw, so ofcourse I think it's a good idea.
Old 2011-11-11, 09:09   Link #7260
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
^ SaintX

Half of I.S. academy student are from Japan and not all of them are royalty or rich people, does that mean that the one bullying Presea is other foreign snob like Cecilia (used to be)?
Quote:
@ Zero - He probably changed the canon a bit. It'd make sense since that's what we all do.

Well, it makes sense that the IS Academy requires some sort of tuition to be able to study in- i mean unless the World Governments are paying for the tuition of every single student- it makes sense.

In the meantime, a preview image of the next supporting character in the Blue Side of IS/Dimension:

Spoiler for Doctor/Engineer L'ln P'jilner (Lilin Plejilner):

There has to be a cat when there is a rabbit involved.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest