AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-13, 10:38   Link #701
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Leerin kissed Layfon, right ? #_#
I wonder why Layfon still have doubt. . D:
Well right now he cant do anything.... Leerin is far far away and writing letters is a sign that he would want to see her again... anyway Layfon was allways fighting and stuff so he never had any free time for romance :P If Leerin would kiss him before he done what he done then maybe he would stay or try to take her with him.... but he mostly know that she will be safe in grendan (many HB and queen) and where he is going might be dangerous place (since he didnt had any weapon on himself when he was leaving [thining taht he wont fight ever again] he couldnt quarantue leerins safty )

anyway Leerin kinda kissed Layfon 2times :P (1 real and 1indirect kiss)

Real kiss we saw when Layfon was leaving Grendan..... but the indirect kiss happened before he that fatefull match in grendan.... he come home at night and saw Leerin..... if you look closely Layfon was drinking from the same place where Leerin was few sec earlier :P (whe he was drinking Leerin was blushing :P )
Old 2009-04-13, 14:30   Link #702
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
And what about it?(i mean the indirect kiss...it's not a shoujo romance) I somewhat angered by the overreactiveness of anime in terms of romance. Not to mention that Layfon still a kid even if he's quite mature in terms of fighing(and the philosophy behind it) and military arts.
Old 2009-04-13, 14:36   Link #703
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
And what about it?(i mean the indirect kiss...it's not a shoujo romance) I somewhat angered by the overreactiveness of anime in terms of romance. Not to mention that Layfon still a kid even if he's quite mature in terms of fighing(and the philosophy behind it) and military arts.
I already told this, here all forget that this isn't a romance story, but a shounen action.
I hope always to see Layfon in action that kick some ass (i want see Savaris too)
Well Leerin fan are really active for this thread
Old 2009-04-13, 18:42   Link #704
Saasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Leerin kissed Layfon, right ? #_#
I wonder why Layfon still have doubt. . D:
Hmm... Layfon doesn't strike me as someone who's in doubt. He just seems to be someone who's holding back his real thoughts for reasons of his own. He seems quite happy at Zuellni, yet he doesn't seem fully content & he wont be until all the loose ends to his past are tied ( that includes Leerin). His feelings for the Zuellni girls have not escalated beyond friendship despite considerable development so far(but there is still room & more episodes for his feelings to develop) & we still don't know what exactly he feels for Leerin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well right now he cant do anything.... Leerin is far far away and writing letters is a sign that he would want to see her again... anyway Layfon was allways fighting and stuff so he never had any free time for romance :P
I agree, rest is you imagining your fantasies XD

Quote:
If Leerin would kiss him before he done what he done then maybe he would stay or try to take her with him.... but he mostly know that she will be safe in grendan (many HB and queen) and where he is going might be dangerous place (since he didnt had any weapon on himself when he was leaving [thining taht he wont fight ever again] he couldnt quarantue leerins safty )

anyway Leerin kinda kissed Layfon 2times :P (1 real and 1indirect kiss)

Real kiss we saw when Layfon was leaving Grendan..... but the indirect kiss happened before he that fatefull match in grendan.... he come home at night and saw Leerin..... if you look closely Layfon was drinking from the same place where Leerin was few sec earlier :P (whe he was drinking Leerin was blushing :P )
uh... you know, you tend to go overboard with Layfon & Leerin's 'love story' sometimes & I'm saying this as someone who's rooting for Layfon/Leerin as well I'm sure everyone gets that she loves Layfon very much but can't do much cause she's in Grendan & he's in Zuellni. (sigh, we need more Leerin) I rather like the novel Leerin better than the anime one, not that she's bad or anything. I still like her, its just that more of her personality shines through in the novel. And I also wish you wouldn't make Leerin out to be someone who's only lovesick & does nothing but think about fon-fon. I mean there's more to her than that, even in the anime, though, they need to expand her screen time a bit. So far, Feli is my favorite girl in the anime( cos she continues to be adorable & amusing). Naruki, Nina & Leerin are a close second.

That said,

Layfon X Leerin FTW

* Back to Lurking*
Old 2009-04-13, 21:45   Link #705
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
I already told this, here all forget that this isn't a romance story, but a shounen action.
I hope always to see Layfon in action that kick some ass (i want see Savaris too)
It's truly hilarious when this becomes serious business, especially in a shounen action series.
Old 2009-04-14, 04:12   Link #706
magnuskn

Yeah, it is kinda inevitable that Leerin will arrive in Zuellni soon. My take is that Felli will then be forced to be more pro-active.
Old 2009-04-14, 05:41   Link #707
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

And Saasha now using the kiss scene as her avatar =)
Quote:
Hm. . But it still strike me odds for some reasons. I mean, Layfon looks like he doesn't concern it a bit. Oh well, it could probably because he's always kind towards everyone ^^;

Quote:
But I can imagine him being flustered when he knows about it :P . .
or probably not >.>

Old 2009-04-14, 09:53   Link #708
karamouza88

layfon kinda pisses me off!I mean come on,he is a guy!don't tell me he doesn't like anyone of those hot girls who are surounding him!he is constantly holding back and doesn'do what he feels.
but i think the most suitable for him would be felli or leerin-nina would be too bossy for him and mei doesn't speak.i think it was episode 12 where he wanted to tell something to felli and then the lila-hair girl interapted them and felli was kicking around.but then again he told to the brother of felli that he doesn'have any feelings for her which seemed to be the truth....

i just can't wait for the epi where layfon felli and leerin are in the same place,just want to see who layfon chooses(but i think it's that kind of anime where there is no romance and at the end it's left to our imagination for whom fon-fon falls)and i want to see layfon blushing for a girl(dude there are also other things than swords and battles,wae up)
Old 2009-04-14, 10:07   Link #709
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
He was seen blushing only when Nina getting 'too close' to him. Though, it might be a normal reaction when seeing a cute girl with her face close enough to you. I mean, he's a guy after all :P

Quote:
i just can't wait for the epi where layfon felli and leerin are in the same place,just want to see who layfon chooses
I sense. . chaos. o.O;

Old 2009-04-14, 10:16   Link #710
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamouza88 View Post
i just can't wait for the epi where layfon felli and leerin are in the same place,just want to see who layfon chooses
I don't think that Layfon never choose someone for many years, for now is doing his best to have friends and for change his previous life, i don't think that he want lover or other

Last edited by Tjaard; 2009-04-14 at 14:35.
Old 2009-04-14, 10:26   Link #711
TrueKnight

Felli will win the end. You people are in denial.
Old 2009-04-14, 10:27   Link #712
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
No, only Freesie will be Layfon's one true love!!!

Old 2009-04-14, 10:29   Link #713
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
No, only Freesie will be Layfon's one true love!!!

Don't you want Savaris with him?
Old 2009-04-14, 10:35   Link #714
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

The goat will take over after an unexpected turn of events. .
he'll be back, I'm sure of it !
goat x layfon ! :x
*run away before getting shot

Old 2009-04-14, 10:44   Link #715
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Don't you want Savaris with him?
I do want, but I have already accepted the fact that my 3P will never be realised... ;_; *Sniff* I'll just mope in corner in knowing no one would make a doujinshi of 3P of my OT3...

That's why, Freesie(y), my favorite cute little sheep, would have to be able to swoon over Layfon!! *Waves Freesie banner* All Freesie fans, UNITE!

Goat x Layfon, OTOH, fails a lot since haizoku goat is NOT cute >_>

Old 2009-04-14, 11:17   Link #716
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Uuu-!
But /me thinks that she's cute ! uu-!
Just imagine a romantic moment between them under the sunset. . ~ :x

Old 2009-04-14, 16:41   Link #717
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well...Layfon EXTREMELY uninterested in romance(but at least he's far from asexual).
Come on...in the anime he had the best romantic captuires with a GUY!(even if the pictures are just misleading)...
I tzhink Blushes means nothing but actually Layfon tailing Nina the second time...I guess maybe it's mean something
(probably not, but we can countinue the shoujo or classical romance style speculation...at least for fun)
How can we guess which pairing on the lead currently: actual commitments(hug, kiss or something even further...), interest/curiosity, confusedness(with being close to or talking with him/her),mutual trust, mutual character development, "deserve or not"(who tried his/her hardest to get that girl/boy), enjoyment factor(how much you like the interactions between the two characters)
Top ranked characters in that cathegories:
-Actual commitment:Leerin
-interest/curiosity:Nina?(maybe the tailings convinced me?)
-mutual trust:Leerin(felli and even Nina not lagging behind too much)
-Mutual Characet Development:Nina(with her "rollercoaster development and Layfon tries to aproach the military arts another way...Fellli's onlythe second because she hardly can affect Layfon's development)
-Deserve or not:Leerin(she's a borderline Layfon Worshipper)
Enjoyment factor:Meishen(two-legged water-boiler!)
Old 2009-04-14, 18:15   Link #718
magnuskn

As I said before, itīs either Felli or Leerin. The others are not even in the same universe, romantic-wise. So far, I donīt dislike either of the two main contenders, but I favour Felli, because I think she is more interesting.

Also, whose breasts will Shinola fondle if Leerin is with Layfon? A serious lack of breast-fondling canīt be allowed to happen, so the only logical choice is Felli. I force you all to agree with me with my hypno-ray!
Old 2009-04-14, 19:31   Link #719
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
As I said before, itīs either Felli or Leerin. The others are not even in the same universe, romantic-wise. So far, I donīt dislike either of the two main contenders, but I favour Felli, because I think she is more interesting.

Also, whose breasts will Shinola fondle if Leerin is with Layfon? A serious lack of breast-fondling canīt be allowed to happen, so the only logical choice is Felli. I force you all to agree with me with my hypno-ray!
Actually I see it the opposite of you. I think Nina and Leerin are the only ones in real contention. They both have much more influence on Layfon than Felli who it is he who influences her to change but she has very little influence on him or his growth. Both of their growth and stories are also much more central to the theme of the show. Also her feelings are much more direct, than Nina's at least, but so far she has been unable to make it past friends. Felli is fanboy bait and little else. Just because Felli fans are the loudest dog in the yard doesn't really scare me. I put her chances on the same level of Mei's. I give Naruki a much better chance than either as being the spoiler. Though I'd see that hard to pull off I think it's much more likely than Felli and Mei in many ways.
Old 2009-04-14, 22:17   Link #720
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
whoa, someone actually said it !

I actually think about it like that too, which is my reasons why I support Nina. . it's because that even if Felli usually hangs out with Layfon, he rarely make any big development compared to Nina. No, let me rephrase that. . It's not that Felli gives development to Layfon, it's actually the opposite. Layfon gives development to Felli, which makes her more 'mature'. Please remember that Layfon and Felli actually start at the same problem. One of them is being keeping their true power.

While Layfon manage to overcome his own problem because of Nina (and some Felli's too, but she keeps Layfon to be still in his problem), Felli only manage to overcome this because of Layfon. So literally, Felli did not do anything to Layfon but Layfon is the one who did anything to Felli. Well, but Layfon still doesn't manage to overcome all of his problem completely with the current development. Who knows what will happen in the future ? ^^;

Does this mean that Layfon not intrested with Felli ? I'm still thinking about it. . and I think that presumption can be wrong too. There's ton of event that might bring them closer and makes Felli gives more development to Layfon itself in the future. And while not giving Layfon a direct development itself, does romance really need all that ? I don't really know much about this kind of thing. .but what I do know, because of this I'm still supporting Nina's pairing

. . . ugh, many of you would probably don't agree of what I said, but that is what i'm thinking. .orz. Don't kill me please ;_;

Closed Thread