AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-20, 09:09   Link #921
Fevvers
a regular van veen

@Eurys: No offense meant, but are you a fluent Japanese/Chinese reader, or did you get that from some google translation site?
Old 2009-05-20, 09:13   Link #922
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafka View Post
@Eurys: No offense meant, but are you a fluent Japanese/Chinese reader, or did you get that from some google translation site?
No offense at all, I'm not fluent in those languages, and I said in the spoiler thread I google-translated it (the chapter itself and people commenting that chapter), plus someone confirmed it in the image thread some times ago.

Now if someone can correct me on this, I'm all for it, I want more details anyway I crave for spoilers

@Natsuki : Well, np, I didn't do much anyway Too bad for missing the volume, but I see you're busy as usual
Old 2009-05-20, 11:13   Link #923
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Then i'm still confused...someone who read the 9th volume can help me.
Old 2009-05-20, 12:55   Link #924
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

I'm the only one who find a bit weird the whole development between Layfon and Nina in ep 18 and 19 ? I mean, it was really rushed and I find Layfon behavior toward Nina a bit tooo much and exaggerate

Last edited by Kusa-San; 2009-05-20 at 13:08.
Old 2009-05-20, 13:20   Link #925
satomianzaki

i can't believe it!!! the girl in volume 9 is not nina??!!! and from the earlier comments, they said that the girl in the hospital scene is definitely nina and not leerin...this is getting very confusing...

can someone confirm this please? and i thought it was nina since she has a habit of passing out or getting injured...oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Thank you for the information Eurys~ ^ ^*Did not own volume 9 LOL the bookstore just lovingly decided to errr... Have 0 stock of it by the time I decided to buy Regios LN haha*

Now take that you Nina fans in IRC that have been harassing me like no end! xD

*Skips back to try to do a song translation even her ears are doubting her like no end *
Hi Natsuki...from page 4 of Image Thread forum, you also said that the girl in hospital scene of Volume 9 is Nina...is that also a speculation? thanks thanks...

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-05-20 at 15:35.
Old 2009-05-20, 15:43   Link #926
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
Spoiler for volume 9:
bwahaha....a blow to fellis fans if this is true, it be something if the anime ended with a mutual kiss of those two as well.
Old 2009-05-20, 17:09   Link #927
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
bwahaha....a blow to fellis fans if this is true, it be something if the anime ended with a mutual kiss of those two as well.
And not at the Nina fans, Naruki fans, Karyan fans? :\

Anyway, I too thought that the girl was Nina O_o
Old 2009-05-20, 19:44   Link #928
Fevvers
a regular van veen

Eh, I wouldn't blow that scene out of proportion if I were you guys, not without knowing the context behind that. Besides, google translation is the farthest thing to being reliable and accurate.
Old 2009-05-21, 02:18   Link #929
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Google translation + light novels is more or less like "babbies" meme. I just couldn't have it make any sense.
Old 2009-05-21, 02:35   Link #930
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
-still waving his Naruki flag even though it's a lost cause he will never give up-
Old 2009-05-21, 03:24   Link #931
ricaryx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
Spoiler for volume 9:
Here is what happened. Excerpt from volume 9.

Spoiler for japanese raw light novel:
Old 2009-05-21, 04:02   Link #932
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post

Hi Natsuki...from page 4 of Image Thread forum, you also said that the girl in hospital scene of Volume 9 is Nina...is that also a speculation? thanks thanks...
It was a second hand information from someone else, unfortunately. I wasn't paying much attention to Nina in the novel from... I think Volume 6 onwards (*Leerin's fault!!! D:*), that's why I was asking the person who posted volume 9 image there, because volume 9 is not in my possession at all.

And thank you for posting the image excerpt ricaryx. Since I'm a bit lazy to read LN for sometime, I'll just post one line translation for Leerin fans because this is the easiest and one of the shortest but meaningful line haha:

Spoiler for novel:

Hope this help

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2009-05-21 at 06:05. Reason: Ergh, Same avatar lol
Old 2009-05-21, 04:46   Link #933
ricaryx

Thanks for that and you're welcome! I can scan more from that scene if anyone wants to. I didn't scan them because they're too many. We got clarification. That's good enough.
Old 2009-05-21, 05:25   Link #934
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricaryx View Post
Thanks for that and you're welcome! I can scan more from that scene if anyone wants to. I didn't scan them because they're too many. We got clarification. That's good enough.
Haha, sorry for not posting the full translation (because really, I need someone to do editing at my translations than anything else since I'm not a good translator. Add that I'm VERY lazy to translate LOL), but I really hope this would help people to understand that the romantic scene is more of undertoned than the mutual understanding first

It's a somehow touching yet peaceful scene, to me But of course, of course, anti-LeerinxLayfon can interpret it just as bro-sis, while I can easily point out that this can be their base for the growth in their relationship quite easily haha.

And I don't think I will be able to translate anymore pages as I am just so lazy LOL (Unless it involves the ship that manages to grab my heart fully )

Old 2009-05-21, 05:55   Link #935
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
It was a second hand information from someone else, unfortunately. I wasn't paying much attention to Nina in the novel from... I think Volume 6 onwards (*Leerin's fault!!! D:*), that's why I was asking the person who posted volume 9 image there, because volume 9 is not in my possession at all.

And thank you for posting the image excerpt ricaryx. Since I'm a bit lazy to read LN for sometime, I'll just post one line translation for Leerin fans because this is the easiest and one of the shortest but meaningful line haha:
Spoiler for Light Novels, Volume 9:

Hope this help
Put it into spoiler tags(somehow a similar way as i did when i quoted your post). Many people only watched the anime and they don't want to be spoiled.

Anyways it's interesting...A reason for why i would like a Nina X Layfon pairing in the LN. Why?
Spoiler for LN, vol 9:
Old 2009-05-21, 11:10   Link #936
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Spoiler for LN, vol 9:
That would be quite a sight to behold.

Judging from the translations and spoilers that were given to me, it would seem that Nina plays more than just the obligatory 'third wheel' in the story, and I do hope it'll bloom to something more. For now, I'm curious to see if the anime shall diverge from the novel canon in terms of its romantic portrayal. Judging by the reactions of the novel readers, I would assume they didn't quite expect the 'fairytale' ending scene. At least, the anime seems to be taking quite a few liberties with the way they portray Layfon and Nina, and it'll be nice to see them taking this route.
Old 2009-05-21, 11:14   Link #937
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post

Judging from the translations and spoilers that were given to me, it would seem that Nina plays more than just the obligatory 'third wheel' in the story, and I do hope it'll bloom to something more. For now, I'm curious to see if the anime shall diverge from the novel canon in terms of its romantic portrayal. Judging by the reactions of the novel readers, I would assume they didn't quite expect the 'fairytale' ending scene. At least, the anime seems to be taking quite a few liberties with the way they portray Layfon and Nina, and it'll be nice to see them taking this route.
Cheesie never read the translated chappie 1-4!!!1!! D:

Btw cheesie, I need to ask you something about Umineko. Something is wrong with my computer when I reach some parts :/

Old 2009-05-21, 14:35   Link #938
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post

Even more with an "obligatory" yandere childhood friend change(Shuffle showed us the way...similary to the School Days's "Nice Boat" ending). Perhaps it's totally impossible with CSR's style and story(I mean the psycho yandere change). But it's still hillarious to think about it.
Old 2009-05-24, 01:12   Link #939
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

I'm just wondering. Layfon actually has a harem of "royalities" and "nobility":
-Felli:Princess of Zuellni
-Nina: Ex-hieress of the Antalk house of Shneival
-Leerin:relative of the Queen of Grendan
-Meishen: queen of sweets
Old 2009-05-24, 14:24   Link #940
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
-Meishen: queen of sweets
Intentional joke or is this serious?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Closed Thread