AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-19, 08:43   Link #13241
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
hmmm.....can't help but wonder where this is going to go now.

Looks like Zen fell back into the "following Medaka until he catches up with her" routine. So much for learning how to stick up for himself. Ten years and he still won't give it up.

Marriage is about equality, an equal and willing partnership where husbands and wives share the decisions and sacrifices.

And again, with Medaka it's all take and no give.
That marriage is doomed until she figures it out
She will never figure out she is equivalent of bitch in the dictionary and Zenkichi will be miserable for the rest of his life which is a sad fate , in the end everything will be good for medaka by sacrificing happiness of others . This manga was a pointless journey where main character didnt developed and understood anyone and did as she liked till the end , if i were Zenkichi i would destroy Kurokami group and send Medakas sorry ass to hell .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 08:58   Link #13242
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Spoiler for Best Girl:
you slutty bastard, her office retire is superior

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 09:40   Link #13243
DawnEmperor

"Let's just lengthen our hair and faces"

And there Sol goes again, it's like he has such an aversion to speculating(cue long spiel about how he's not and that the "evidence of the manga" proves him right every time)
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 11:32   Link #13244
silver001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post

And again, with Medaka it's all take and no give.
That marriage is doomed until she figures it out
Personally, I would like ZenXajimu but I don't mind zenXmedaka. With that said, I don't think you can make such a claim unless you somehow have discovered the equation for a success marriage.

The way I saw Zen progress was that he wasn't content simply being dragged around by medaka, he wanted to be doing his own thing or be his own man while being with medaka ( I like to think he wants to have his cake and eat it).

Finally, your statement about the take all and no give is flawed because we don't know whether Medaka is the same person. So far evidence has shown she isn't the same person. At the start of the manga animals were afraid of her due to how over powering personality and now they are not, like to think that the author added that clearly unnecessary part for a reason, but I could be wrong. (also the fact that her skill has is not THE END, which kinda follows the theme of people losing their abnormal abilities).
silver001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 11:53   Link #13245
kazzuya13

I kinda hate the fact that there is too many characters. They even made a point where every single one has a an appearance in the future. Furthermore it was Zen that rejected Medaka every time. And at the end he end up pursuing her again like nothing has changed over the course of over 190+ chapter. No character development. In the end everyone is self-centered.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 11:57   Link #13246
kenjtr

I think ending will be like KHReborn Zenkichi will say to medaka that she is still the same spoiled bitch but the only difference now is that she has friends
Old 2013-04-19, 13:23   Link #13247
Kinali

What if Medaka is engaged to Kumagawa? He could have proposed on his last day.
Kinali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 13:26   Link #13248
Homura7

Hahahaha, keep dreaming. Oh, and I see the hopeless folks who want to believe there was no character development in Zenkichi and the others over the course of this +190 chapters still insist with that bullshit. Never change dudes, you make the lecture of this series even more satisfying for me
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 13:29   Link #13249
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Hahahaha, keep dreaming. Oh, and I see the hopeless folks who want to believe there was no character development in Zenkichi and the others over the course of this +190 chapters still insist with that bullshit. Never change dudes, you make the lecture of this series even more satisfying for me
Yeah this series teached me to never fall for a selfish bitch .
Old 2013-04-19, 13:39   Link #13250
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Ok kenjtr, we get it...you hate Medaka, shut up about it already.

So anyway, I picked it up after dropping it at the beginning of this arc since it's supposedly in the final chapters...well I liked the new character designs...that is all xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 13:45   Link #13251
Kinali

Quote:
Actually I hope it doesnt happen. I just wonder if Nisio would pull something like that. As for Zen he seems happy and more ambitious. Bami also said Zen is reckless without him. I would love to see that side of Zen.
Old 2013-04-19, 14:15   Link #13252
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinali View Post
Actually I hope it doesnt happen. I just wonder if Nisio would pull something like that. As for Zen he seems happy and more ambitious. Bami also said Zen is reckless without him. I would love to see that side of Zen.
Cmon pal, they have been engaged since the Jet-Black Wedding arc, what could have went different during these 10 years? Oh yeah, this is Nisio we're talking about, hmm...
Old 2013-04-19, 14:16   Link #13253
Insert_Gel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinali View Post
What if Medaka is engaged to Kumagawa? He could have proposed on his last day.
So the next chapter will be Kumagawa and Medaka engagement, eh?
Insert_Gel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 14:49   Link #13254
Humble Loser
Spineless Main Character

I will miss this manga when it ends. Yes, there were ups and downs. However, through it all I had a fun ride. The flash-forward time jump was interesting. Losing powers over time was interesting because when you're young and virtually invincible and gifted, sometimes you might think it will be like that forever. But not here.

I look forward to the art in the last edition.
Humble Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 17:01   Link #13255
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Isn't it because both Five Forks and Rafflfesia are minuses, and as such the happier they become the less powerful their minus is?
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 17:08   Link #13256
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Isn't it because both Five Forks and Rafflfesia are minuses, and as such the happier they become the less powerful their minus is?
Exactly. Minuses are known for their bad luck and unhappiness, but Emukae grew happier since that day Zenkichi saved her, and Aka had been in Akoniwa for quite a long time.
Old 2013-04-19, 18:18   Link #13257
DawnEmperor

Quote:
Cmon pal, they have been engaged since the Jet-Black Wedding arc, what could have went different during these 10 years? Oh yeah, this is Nisio we're talking about, hmm...
Oh that was Kumagawa's message! He wanted to marry Medaka!
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 00:46   Link #13258
Kinali

There is one thing i have to do after reading this chapter and that is give props to Zenkichi. When he rejected Emukae he wasn't lying about only loving Medaka. I mean after 10 years of being separated he still loves her. I wouldn't be surprised if any of those two moved on because 10 years is crazy. So it wouldn't surprise me if Medaka moved on. But if she still loves him after all this time I think there is nothing we can say about it.
Old 2013-04-20, 02:40   Link #13259
Kinali

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I think ending will be like KHReborn Zenkichi will say to medaka that she is still the same spoiled bitch but the only difference now is that she has friends
Why do so many people hate Medaka? I mean what did she do in order for her to be hated and to be ranked number 6 in the third popularity poll? I wonder if she does get together with Zen will she be hated less?
Old 2013-04-20, 06:12   Link #13260
Soji

Kinali@ I get the feeling that some people would hate her even more, if this happen.

Also I don't think she moved on .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council