pothead21
Davisanddroz.com

Send a message via AIM to pothead21
yoruichi and soi fon ftw!
Old 2007-02-24, 06:54   Link #203
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

I cant believe noone mentioned this couple :(

I reckon the best possible couple is Zaraki and Unohana, this time Zaraki dont call the shots.
Old 2007-02-24, 17:39   Link #204
evenex

Zaraki and Unohana sounds intresting! I don't mind seeing Zaraki in love someday! Lol

Anyway I say
Ichigo + Rukia: I love the "I hate you, I love you" sorta relationship
Hitsugasya + Hinamori
Yuzu + Jinta
Yoruichi + Kisuke
Matsumoto + Gin
Old 2007-02-24, 18:47   Link #205
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Aww heck. Why not?

UlquiHime is sort of cute. Even if it's a bit wrong.
Matsumoto and Gin are also an interesting couple.
Old 2007-02-24, 19:53   Link #206
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The most popular pairing for Uno is Uki there are numerous fansites dedicated to that pairing

Old 2007-02-24, 21:52   Link #207
pothead21
Davisanddroz.com

Send a message via AIM to pothead21
Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
Zaraki and Unohana sounds intresting! I don't mind seeing Zaraki in love someday! Lol

Anyway I say
Ichigo + Rukia: I love the "I hate you, I love you" sorta relationship
Hitsugasya + Hinamori
Yuzu + Jinta
Yoruichi + Kisuke
Matsumoto + Gin
it was my impression that hitsugaya and hinamori were brother and sister, and even if they arent i know i cant be the only one who thinks this so it would stilll be creepy
Old 2007-02-27, 10:37   Link #208
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This may seem odd but a frnd of mine suggested ChadXHime after watching ep 113 and the reasons stated which I am in agreement with . Hime's Knight in shining armor Chad literally in that ep
Old 2007-02-27, 12:00   Link #209
thefuturelooksgrim25

[QUOTE=acidflower;411394]You know... I really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY dislike ichigo x rukia. I just...don't know why!

I agree with you. Rukia is just plain annoying and she thinks shes all it. Orihme and Ichigo are better suited. I think Renji is a better match for Rukia.

Old 2007-02-28, 12:36   Link #210
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Now that they finally showed it in the anime, I Vote Orihime and Ringaku lol

woo woman on woman, all right!
Old 2007-03-07, 17:55   Link #211
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This may sound weird I actually thought of this pairing after reffering to a pic . HiyoriXIchi I am praying when Hiyori blushes she doesnt beat up Ichigo with slippers or something

I wish there was a crack pairing thread would have been better to post there like in Naruto Thread

Old 2007-03-22, 01:08   Link #212
zwolf

orihimeXchad

goat beardXsome horrably made doll of ichgo's mom
Old 2007-03-22, 05:05   Link #213
evenex

[QUOTE=thefuturelooksgrim25;846482]
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidflower View Post
You know... I really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY dislike ichigo x rukia. I just...don't know why!

I agree with you. Rukia is just plain annoying and she thinks shes all it. Orihme and Ichigo are better suited. I think Renji is a better match for Rukia.

Ewww, Ichi x Ori? Sorry but Ichigo and Rukia are just too popular
I say Matsumoto and Gin has a intresting relationship
Old 2007-03-24, 01:11   Link #214
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

PyonXKon There chemistry would be amazing both are extroverts and kon has that silly thing going for him . Pyon is even spunkier than Rin Rin
Old 2007-03-24, 17:33   Link #215
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Pyon x Kon sounds intresting! Lol

Ichi x Ruki all the way! As you can see from my signature
Old 2007-03-24, 17:37   Link #216
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Stragely enough, out of all the different animes I've watched, This is the only anime that Im not really a big fan of any couple o.0 The only 2 pairing I like even abit are Orihime/Tatsuki or Ichigo/Tatsuki.
Old 2007-03-25, 00:27   Link #217
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah Pyon Kon would make an intresting couple Pyon pretty much can subdue Ichigo as seen in DRoy Rukia fight, which Rukia never could . So Kon is in for a whole lot of troble if he does act up with Pyon . Pyon is always a welcome change compared to Rin Rin : D
Old 2007-03-25, 01:21   Link #218
seiji_kun

ichigo x orihime ofc. Like someone else said, rukia is just to full of herself, and the only reason that the majority of the bleachcommunity hopes that he ends with Rukia is cause he saved her. And cause theire is an invisible connection cause she gave him her deathpowers.

When I saw bleach till ep 70 I was rooting for it to, but now I'm hoping that Rukia will never lay her hands on Ichigo cause she is such an annoying bitch. I mean who didn't got pissed when Rukia gets back and takes him for fighting a hollow and thinks she can solve his problems in 1 2 3. They are a bit more deeper then some psychological speach that was just plain wrong. Become stronger then the hollow, if he follows that advice Ogihci would eat him a live. And when they meet grimjaww, how she steals that arrancar before grimjaww and thinks she's cool for beating that weakling when he was the weakest a round. Lmao

Then I rather choose Orihime, the girl that loves Ichigo from the start. It's sad how the anime portraited her at the start wrong (start anime she is scared of Ichigo WTF??!!!) . In the manga she loves him from the first second in the manga and that makes me wanna cheer for her even more cause I'm a sucker for crushes :>.

Well I won't be surprised that Orihime x ichigo cause it seems that the manga wants to make the connection between them a bit deeper.

Btw need tip how you do the spoiler command . Haven't been that active on forums anymore and totally forgot :O
Old 2007-03-25, 01:51   Link #219
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
ichigo x orihime ofc. Like someone else said, rukia is just to full of herself, and the only reason that the majority of the bleachcommunity hopes that he ends with Rukia is cause he saved her. And cause theire is an invisible connection cause she gave him her deathpowers.

When I saw bleach till ep 70 I was rooting for it to, but now I'm hoping that Rukia will never lay her hands on Ichigo cause she is such an annoying bitch. I mean who didn't got pissed when Rukia gets back and takes him for fighting a hollow and thinks she can solve his problems in 1 2 3. They are a bit more deeper then some psychological speach that was just plain wrong. Become stronger then the hollow, if he follows that advice Ogihci would eat him a live. And when they meet grimjaww, how she steals that arrancar before grimjaww and thinks she's cool for beating that weakling when he was the weakest a round. Lmao

Then I rather choose Orihime, the girl that loves Ichigo from the start. It's sad how the anime portraited her at the start wrong (start anime she is scared of Ichigo WTF??!!!) . In the manga she loves him from the first second in the manga and that makes me wanna cheer for her even more cause I'm a sucker for crushes :>.

Well I won't be surprised that Orihime x ichigo cause it seems that the manga wants to make the connection between them a bit deeper.

Btw need tip how you do the spoiler command . Haven't been that active on forums anymore and totally forgot :O
Yucky! Orihime just thinks about Ichigo and no one else.

Spoiler:

Plus many fanz only like her because they feel sorry for her. Plus why does all Ori fanz hate Rukia?
Old 2007-03-25, 02:19   Link #220
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Actually, Rukia is the person least full of herself if you bothered to understand her character. She has confidence but she's not arrogant. And most of the bleach community hopes that they end up together not because he plays the part of "romantic hero", Ichigo is not a romantic hero, but because they have excellent chemistry, work well together, and have an equal relationship formed out of mutual respect for each other. He saved her, but she saved him as well. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji kun
You make a nice case for yourself by insulting a character like that -_-. Really, there's NO need to insult her like that and for such shallow reasons. I didn't get pissed when Rukia got back and made him fight a hollow, you know why? Because it fucking worked. She got him out of his depression and she knew what he needed at the time. If it were so easy and simple to do, and so shallow as you claim, then why wasn't the oh so lovely and sweet and deep Orihime able to do that? And it's not Ogihci but HollowIchigo at this point, so please refer to him in language that most people can understand.

Finally, Rukia "stole" d-roy because Ichigo was being a cocky bastard who told Chad to get the hell away and hurt his feelings. Rukia was trying to show Ichigo that he shouldn't be so arrogant. Really, if you actually bothered to understand the characters then you'd realize that Rukia is the least arrogant person around and the most well-grounded one in terms of sizing up her enemies.

And about D-roy being weak, well let's just see what happens to the other arrancars before taking their words to heart.

Quote:
Well, good for your belief in a juvenile one-sided crush that has no basis for reciprocation. But for me, and most rational fans, we'd rather see an equal partnership where the guy actually takes notice of the girl.

Quote:
Wrong, no connection has become deeper between Ichigo and Orihime. A connection is mutual. What we have is one-sided on Orihime's part. So I don't know what your point is.
Closed Thread